Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Button Mash digital drawing

Sweet Pen

Hello friends!
Today, I've done a drawing of Button Mash.
I don't know very great about this character, but bleh.
PS: I didn't draw his hat, because I like him without.
PS²: I did this with mouse.
j7ssoo.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Thank you!

I have another styles, but I like this one because of the ears and the way of drawing the legs c:

Body type isn't have bad either.

Nice posing btw.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree that I kind of like Button Mash without the hat.   But, then again, it seems that it is a more 'iconic' feature of him so it also strange to see him without it.  But, I digress...

I really do like the style used on this character, and would I be mistaken to say that this is an slightly older version of him?  Either way, the combination of the larger ears and longer legs seems to work quite well; honestly, I feel like this could be a part of a flash video game or something of that nature.

Really, there is not much more that I can say is this was nicely done and I hope to see more of your work soon!

I have to agree that I kind of like Button Mash without the hat.   But, then again, it seems that it is a more 'iconic' feature of him so it also strange to see him without it.  But, I digress...

I really do like the style used on this character, and would I be mistaken to say that this is an slightly older version of him?  Either way, the combination of the larger ears and longer legs seems to work quite well; honestly, I feel like this could be a part of a flash video game or something of that nature.

Really, there is not much more that I can say is this was nicely done and I hope to see more of your work soon!

Thank you!

Well, the image was a bit small, so I can't draw the hat.

About the version, I can't draw smaller ponies, so I did him a bit big than he his. So dunno  :muffins: 

PS: Since this is a mouse drawing, have some mistakens ;-;

When I get some tablet, maybe I'll do a redraw of this.

I think it looks cool! The only question I'v got is "Who is Button Mash?" Im new to this thing so I don't know a lot of the characters yet.

I would like to know about him too.
Someone say to me to draw Button Mash, but I don't know who created him.

Hmm. Is he cannon? I only started to watch this last week, so I only know the main six.

He is in the hearts and hooves day episode. They show him when they sing the Perfect Stallion song