searching A Pony Alone

Solar Shadow

A Pony Alone is a RP where a new pony comes to ponyville looking for friends it takes place right before Hearts and Hooves day. other ponies will be coming to ponyville as well so you wont have to start in ponyville if you don't want too. the idea behind it is to start a bunch of ponies who know nothing about eachother and have there relationships grow into something big like a relationship or even a family it's a RP that will be Starting with the Push of Hearts and Hooves day but will continue on long after that.

Thats my idea for A Pony Alone im looking for RPers and other ideas to add.

haha sorry someone said i should make all this stuff

Hmm, that sounds interesting. Very interesting, and it starts right on Heart and Hooves day. I like it, I take it. It will have some romance involved?

Yeah the goal is to create a pony community and have it grow into something new like lets say you meet a new pony you can start growing your relationship with them i know it might get a little confusing if theres a lot of different people doing stuff but i thought it was a good idea to make everyone OC live a real life

haha sorry someone said i should make all this stuff

Yeah the goal is to create a pony community and have it grow into something new like lets say you meet a new pony you can start growing your relationship with them i know it might get a little confusing if theres a lot of different people doing stuff but i thought it was a good idea to make everyone OC live a real life

I agree and you know what? That is true, my OC himself doesn't have a "Special Pony" in mind. Since he's from another universe but because his powers allow him to travel between the dimensions. It provides some entertainment for his life, I'm very interested in this idea and would like to join. Though, I haven't made my OC's profile but I usually like my rpers to learn more about him down the line as the rp goes.

I agree and you know what? That is true, my OC himself doesn't have a "Special Pony" in mind. Since he's from another universe but because his powers allow him to travel between the dimensions. It provides some entertainment for his life, I'm very interested in this idea and would like to join. Though, I haven't made my OC's profile but I usually like my rpers to learn more about him down the line as the rp goes.

Thats totally fine everyone in this RP will be meeting eachother for the first time unless they have backstory where they would know each other

Well, my OC has backstory on the Cannon characters. At least some of them, not all. Everything else he'll meet as new people, so where is this rp going to take place then?

I'll join! My OC is fairly new to Ponyville herself, and she doesn't really have any friends. (Except Joke, her pet rat.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lyrica-scribbleknot-r5762

Awesome :) I'm on my phone so I can't send you a link but the RP is titles the same as this and it's already start you can join us whenever! :D