Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello to you all.

Kitsunin

Three years ago, I wrote pony fanfiction. I wrote some 14,000 words of moderately good, semi-popular-ish stuff, finishing one story and then vanishing suddenly and completely from the community in the middle of the second like a total jerk. For a year or so, traveling with my family, I didn't have much access to the internet, and it just didn't seem possible to keep up with the community. By the time we moved back, and I had the possibility of getting back into the community, I was too embarrassed about having abandoned it and left everybody I was in contact with in the dark. Plus I was getting used to being an adult, which has a tendency of making it difficult to manage unnecessary things.

Now that I'm starting to settle back into things, I am returning anew! I don't have plans of getting back into fanfiction, as I'm a little too busy writing an, err, manuscript to submit to publishers (right, haha...) as well as another project with the family. But who knows, maybe I'll take my improved skill and try to write something great in the future. Regardless of that, I do have some pretty big pony related creative plans! They're a secret for now, however.  ;)

At any rate, that's the gist of it! I hope to make some friends and just chat it up. Maybe we can play games together at some point!

Edited by Kitsunin
  • Brohoof 1

Well how-do-you do new/old guy? :huh:

Nice to meet someone who's from around the beginning of the fandom and a writer no less! I wouldn't worry too much about your old friends, if any of them are still here themselves I'm sure they'll forgive you and welcome you back :D. At any rate if you're looking to make new friends here then feel free to start with me if you like! ^_^ I'm fairly new to the fandom by contrast but I've already been on here long enough to get used to the lovely people that call this place home.

Anyways; welcome back to the herd! glad to have you here! :)

Nice to meet you both!

The one I finished is here if you're interested: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4076/celestias-trust

Looking back on it, I should have given more thought to the story overall (I didn't outline things back then). It probably only got as much approval as it did because of the strong start, I doubt anyone would 5-star it (Back when FIMFiction used stars) after reading that lameo ending. Certainly a good concept though.

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I hope to see you around! I'm sure you will have a great time here.