private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@arkman575, Are you going to let me go *!* *I fall back into the shadows* Thank you Nightmare.

*I move to the main room and see Bliss and pop up on the other side of her*

Is she ok? Please tell me she's ok.

*I look over her, she is so cold*

This poor alicorn, she shouldn't be like this, she should just live with it. I have for almost 1016 years 

(edited)

@@Wolf Smith,

When the pony vanished, Seth was furious. He looked to the sky and called out,

"Don't you dare say my life is a lie. Don't say that the lives of my people that your father killed in cold blood were worthless. If you do, you will have no mercy to your end." Seth yelled, possibly audible to the others. "I don't kill ponies, but for you, I'll make an exception." Seth's eyes began to glow green, his fangs exposing themselves. He then howled an shout of anger.

Edited by arkman575

@ Doc. Volt,Wolf Smith, Lightwing2 Commander Tangent arkman575

*She shivered as she felt herself being carried into the cabin and sat on a warm couch. She tried to lift her ears and buck her back legs but couldn't feel them...*

Are my legs...sttttill there...? *she slowly was starting to panic* my...ears...why can't I feel them...??? I've...never been..sssso cold before... immm....*feels herself blacking out*

@@Commander Tangent, Is she ok *I turn to the other pony* She's ok right....just cold. *I start to cry.* My whole life I've been living with chaos its self. I thought this would never happen *!*

*I grab my necklace* Here, this has some of Luna's magic in it. You could us it to heal her faster.

*A tear falls down my face*

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Wolf Smith, @@Commander Tangent, @@Lightwing2,

With his rage fueled, he turned to the house. He stormed inside, looking for Night. When he noticed a shivering alicorn, His anger subsided instantly. However, his features were still viable. Ran into the kitchen and poured some boiling water from the spaghetti into a pot and ran to Bliss. He then grabbed a towel and dunked it into the pot, not caring for the pain of the heat.

"Icarus, grab some rubbing alcohol and bring it here." He yelled before applying the steaming rag to the legs of the princess. He had to stimulate the nerves in the legs, or she might loose all feeling in them for life. "Sorry for the pain" He commented, taking the hot rag off the leg and going to the next.

"What happened?" He asked, working on the other leg.

@@arkman575,

"Exactly what I was thinking, I have it in my bag, but it appears no one heard me." He said as he levitated it over and opened it up, revealing a plethora of odd medical items, and other mysteriouse trinkets.

He pulled out a bottle of alcohol and set it down next to Ark.

" I need to test her for Hypothermia, apply that to her while I preform the spell" He said, as his horn began to glow. 

@@arkman575, She tied to run. Seth be careful, don't put her into more shock then what she is.

*I see that the wolf's eyes has changed color and the new fangs. I slowly back up*

Seth....you eyes.....fangs

*I shrink, trying to hide*

*The paper! Vampire marks found, my neck....no can't be true*

@ Doc. Volt,Wolf Smith, Commander Tangent arkman575

*Her shivering slowed but were still visible as she tried to listen to the many voices going on around her...Here eyes seemed to go fuzzy in and out, like she were under water one minute then back to normal the next. She could have sworn she saw Seth's eyes glowing green and...his canine like teeth seemed longer...Is...he angry?...she thought to herself, seeming dazed and not sure of the reality she was in*

I'm...sorry for...cccausing trrrouble... *she trembled, unable to wrap herself in her own cape anymore, it had fallen off her shoulders and head, exposing her sensitve little body* ...jjjust...didn't want tooo....beee noticed... My...closest friends...in ponyville...and my husband...they know I'm...alicorn...low rank...princess... I don't...like to be...exposed...to strangers....of this fact so I can...live my life...normally...as ppp-possible...Butt...but I was exposed....by mistake...of...Night Wolfe....was mistake...I...got scared...and...*she felt sleepy suddenly*

@@Commander Tangent, @@Wolf Smith,

"Damn lucky there's more than one doc in this place." Seth said. He placed the bottle in the hot water to warm it and then applied it to her ears. At the notice of the comment from Night, Seth shrugged it off. He needed to save a life, not care about his personal life.

"Doc, see if you can check for nerve damage. I fear the snow really got to her."

@@arkman575,

Icarus looked up to him and spoke.

" Her internal temperature is lower than normal, she needs heat. Minor damage to her rear legs nerves. It should be fixable,  but first we need to warm her up, fast" He said, his eyes flashing red for a split second as he looked towards the injured pony. 

Dang....Bliss...... *I walk over to a chair and sit* I can't believe that I....what is there to do, I'm sorry Bliss. *I fall asleep almost as fast as Bliss did*

*All of this, Seth, the eye color and the fangs. The newspaper. That book I read back in Canterlot. Vampire: eye color change and fangs are a dead give a way, but no it can't....right?*

@ Doc. Volt,Wolf Smith, Commander Tangent arkman575

*She couldn't feel the hot cloth being applied to her legs and ears by Seth...she heard something about temperture from Icarus...but couldn't make out much more other then seeing Night Wolfe lie on a couch nearby...*

I'm...I'm...feeling a bit...diz...oh...- *she sighed heavily and feel into a shocked sleep*

@@Commander Tangent, @@Lightning Bliss,

Seeing the alicorn fade out, Seth banged the table next to them. "Damn! Doc, take care of her, I'll be right back." He yelled, eyes flaring with green. He ran up to his room and found his duffel bags. He pulled out a med bag  he always had and searched through it. Finding a small syringe, he ran back down to the unconscious pony. "It's liquid adrenalin. I don't have much, but we can't let her slip into a flash coma." He instructed the other pony. "If you have any, now would be the time to use it." He stuck the needle into the leg and hoped the nerves would react to the stimulus.

*i wake up and walk over to the group and still see Seth changed*  Uh Seth...

*I spawn a mirror* Look at yourself  I'm heading up stairs for some pills. *I walk up stairs and enter my room*

AND I WANT MY NECKLACE BACK! *I yelled down into the main room.

*I look at the picture on my nightstand* Discord, what is that wolf talking about?

@ Doc. Volt,Wolf Smith, Lightwing2 Commander Tangent arkman575

*She felt a jolt of energy flow through her body...but her eyes refused to open, her body knew what it needed to do, shut down all none needed energy sources...so that she could rest and regain her self till the following morning...She gave out a loud sigh before slumping back down, giving into a normal sleeping pattern, though still shivering from her sudden ordeal with the winter storm. Her heart beat went back to its normal rhythem, only giving out that she was slightly hyperthermic...but otherwise resting finally*

(OOC and on that note guys I'm heading off for the night. Great RPing!!! This was fun!, can't wait for the vampire thing to get started!)

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Commander Tangent,

Seeing the pony begin to get over the shock, Seth felt a sigh of relief. He placed his head on the chest of Bliss, hearing the steady beat. He then grabbed a blanket off the the couch and tucked the sleeping pony in for the night. He looked at the doctor, his eyes slowly dissolving back to their blue selves.

"Thank you, Doc. We just saved a princess."

@@arkman575,

"Yes, yes we did" Icarus said with a small bout of quite sinister laughter. He stood up.

"I shall be retiring to my room, if any of you need me. And be sure it is important" Icarus said before moving towards his room with his bag of stuff and closes the door. He sits down on the bed and sighs.  

((Going to bed, goodnight all))

(edited)

@@Commander Tangent,@@Lightning Bliss,

Seeing how he was the last up, Seth kneels down next to the pony. He wanted to make sure she was safe through the night, so he climbed onto the couch next to her and watched her. This was the first time he had ever seen a alicorn besides Luna and Celestia, (besides Night). He even questioned if there were nay others. This was proof: not only where there more alicorns among the ponies, but they were not as immortal as most thought of them to be. He began to fall into a deep sleep. Once in, he stayed in it for the whole night.

Edited by arkman575

@@arkman575, @@Lightning Bliss,

"this is bad, that bucking stupid black alicorn is a danger for everypony, the way he acts.. too childish for an alicorn with certain power... btter add his heat trace on my hud... "

Volt walked near Bliss

"i am sorry for what happened.. if you need anything, anyting at all i will be there... and not because you are a princess.. but because you are a pony, and a pony in trouble as much as i can see, you should sleep now... i wish i could be more warm or usefull... but i am not... "

"that bucking night wolfe or whatever is him called... i should kill him"

Volt looked at him self

"oh god.. no please not again.. i.. better.. if i sleep"

@@Lightning Bliss,@Doc. Volt

*Stupid Night,he's more dangerous than i though...*

"Bliss,i'm so sorry for what happened,and it doesn't matter to me who you are,but i'm not going to let anypony/wolf die again,so if you need something,don't hesitate to ask me"

She turns to Doc. Volt and whispers something to his ear

"Is better to watch out that alicorn.He'll be the son of Nightmare and Discord,but his behavior is too childish,and i feel that this is not going to be the last time he puts somepony/wolf in danger..."

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightwing2,

"watch out for him? if he doesn't behave he is going to wake up hte other me.. and nopony will like it, trust me.. maybe is better to end his life now.. his nice 'dad' killed to many creatures in his life... maybe i can bring the pain of those upon him"

Volt pointed his left hoof to the black alicorn, the lower part of it opened revealing a rail gun inside it, it started to spin

"maybe it is not worth it"

the hoof reclosed with a clockwork noise

"..sorry... my head is acting strange again.."

@@Doc. Volt

"Trust me, kill him is not the answer..."

She suddenñy starts to cry a bit

"Remember that somepony killed my father?

I found him 7 years later,and i killed him.

At the beggining,i thinked that was justice,but,how i'll learn later,you can't take the justice for your own hoof"

She leaves to the kitchen

"If we're going ti check for her,we'll need something to stay awake,so i'll make coffee"

@@Lightwing2,

"this is no revenge, this is pest control, uhm sorry... and i am sorry to hear that... but we all have a killer.. somepony litteraly has one but this i a long story... let's say that, if you belive in those stupid things, the Karma or whatever there is, took my body as i took the ones of many... anyway.. let's go for the coffee.. past is past.."

@@Doc. Volt, Hello Volt.

*I take a seat and grab some coffee*

It's not my fault and why does Seth hate my father? He hasn't touched a pony.

*The clock chimes....12:00*

I'm going to bed..*yawn*

*I head to my bed, after about an hour I feel a weird power come over me* What....is this. *My eyes glow green, but I already have fangs* 

(OOC, I'm the new vampire)