open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow walked into the room, Littered remains of cops on the ground "See i told you he would eat everything!" Shadow yelled "Wow.....i really diddent expect that...." he said

A small White Symbiote crawled onto Shadow and up to his shoulder. "Well....I cant stay mad at you anyway" he shrugged.

*Weiss was startled.* "Anna! What are you doing here?" *She asked.*

"I came here to find you silly! Ive been looking all over for you!"

"What about the team? Where are they?"

*Anarchy looked ashamed.* "Im sorry sis, I couldnt keep everyone together like you could. Im not a good leader."

*Weiss sat up and patted Anna on her head.* "Im sure you did fine. That always was a disfunctional group. Anyway, how dis you find me? You have never thought of looking up before."

*Anarchy smiled.* "Your boyfriend told me!"

*Weiss blushed.* "B-boyfriend? You mean Shadow? He said he was my boyfriend?" *Weiss loojed overjoyed.*

*Anarchy smiled again.* "Well, I was talking with him, and he knew an awful lot about you, so I asked him if he was your boyfried and he said, 'Yeah, I guess you could say that.'" *Anarchy repeated what Shadow had said in a jokingly rough voice.*

The symbiote hid in shadow's clothes. "Well...we should find corrosion before he ends up abandoning us..." Shadow said as he and Fire took the elevator out and began to search for him.

Corrosion slithered through the elevator's vents.

" 'Sup guys? Miss me?" he said with a snicker.

"~I smell something..."

Corrosion pointed his tail towards Shadow.

"You have one too?"

"Sort of...." he said with a laugh "What did Plague have to say?" he said "Please do not lie, it makes you look less trust worthy...." Fire added

"Sort of...." he said with a laugh "What did Plague have to say?" he said "Please do not lie, it makes you look less trust worthy...." Fire added

"Trust, is a term that cannot be used in a business like ours." *A voice rang out from all around them. Then a figure rose from the shadows of the room and formed features. It was Bloodeye Weiss. The evil side of Weiss, with her jet black hair and blood red cloak.* "Good evening boys. How are you today?"

Shadow's expression turned "Irritated that you are in my base, that is how i'm doing...." he said.

"Relax Shadow. Im not like Weiss. I dont give a damn about you. Im just here with a proposition."

"Confused..." Corrosion snarled as he pointed a sharp tail towards Bloodeye.

"Didn't I see you at the city with the heroes? And wasn't your hair white?"

"Poor, brainless symbiote. That was my counterpart. That was Weiss. I am Bloodeye. I split away from Weiss a ling time ago."

Shadow laughed "If you don't give damn, why not get the buck out?" he asked bloodeye.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague lurked around the city, swinging from building to building looking for any crimes he could stop.

"#Somethings not right..."

"Ripped off sense tingling?"

"#Actually yes... I sense another symbiote... but its different... I also sense Weiss, but... different..."

Shadow laughed "If you don't give damn, why not get the buck out?" he asked bloodeye.

"Because I know tgat you will be able to achieve my goal. Thats the one reason I need you." *Bloodeye put on a sinister smile* "I want to destroy everything and kill everyone in this city."

"~Ah yes, you have the control over light and darkness do you not? Were you not saving that for your boyfriend over here?"

"Correction. weiss was. I was sick and tired of hearing Night Hawk go on and on about me being good. So I decided to use that power to get out of there as soon as I could."

Shadow sighed "And what makes you think i will help you?" he asked "You really don't know anything about me. Do you think you can barge into my place, and try to force me to do what you want?" he asked.

"Ah... well... That's interesting," Corrosion said as his suit receded.

"That hero is annoying... Mind if I help you kill him?"

"I do not mind at all. But it may have to wait."

Shadow sighed "And what makes you think i will help you?" he asked "You really don't know anything about me. Do you think you can barge into my place, and try to force me to do what you want?" he asked.

"I am not trying to force you to do my will. as I said, I was offering a proposition. We are both evil, why not work together to destroy the city?"

"First of all, you seem to really not know me.....Second, you did not knock." he said with a smile "And third, I do not like Evil Weiss. Pure evil is not able to be trusted, You may want me to believe that i will benefit with this, but i'm not stupid....." he said

"First of all, you seem to really not know me.....Second, you did not knock." he said with a smile "And third, I do not like Evil Weiss. Pure evil is not able to be trusted, You may want me to believe that i will benefit with this, but i'm not stupid....." he said

"Its lije I said. Trust is not a word that can be used in our business. If you really want to trust someone, go join the heros. If you change your mind, come find me. The offer is always open." *Bloodeye dunk back into the shadows and dussapeared.*

Shadow looked back at Corrosion "Well that was interesting..." he said. The symbiote crawled out of his clothes and onto his shoulder again. "By my guess, evil weiss is a lot more of problem for us then good Weiss....." Fire added

Edited by ShadowCloud

Scipio tailed Corrosion's scent to the Raveclub.

"Well well, you have to admit, Shadow's got style at least!"

He approached the Raveclub in secret and pulled aside the bouncers from the door. Using his symbiote, he copied their clothing and body form and made himself resemble them.

"#Just don't open your mouth and you'll be fine..."

He entered the club and continued to search for Corrosion.

"#That other thing is here... I can feel it..."

The crowd was dancing to music.

Shadow looked up "Plague is here." was all he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud