open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Weiss! we are here!" gunblade turned to shadow "we have to finds a way to open this door, breaking through will blow our cover"

*Bloodeye rose from the ground.* "No need to be subtle. All the guards in this facility are dead. The scientists are rounded up in one room. I could not find their leader or the one that took Weiss though." Edited by Apollo

Alten quietly watched the group (Apollo and shadow) from a few feet away. He had been tailing them since he saw them at some ruined club he passed. Curious, Alten crept foward to get a better look.

(he's still invisible)

Edited by Power Ten

Shadow's symbiote spoke "I-i smell something." it said. Shadow turned around and found nothing "Possibly cloaked..." Famine said simply

gunblade knealt down to weiss "can you stand?"

(weiss regocnizes gunblade as night hawk, shes seen him in this coustume before)

"The c-coll-er...... restricts...... movement........ seals..... powers.... need.... key..." *Weiss began to fade from conciousness.*

Shadow had no emotion on his face. His mind was of pure rage "That robot crossed the line this time........i'm going to rip that piece of junk apart, limb by limb......." his symbiote spoke "That sounds fun!" Famine responded

Shadow nodded to Gunblade and began to walk to the room .

Edited by ShadowCloud

"shadow, go to the room all the scientists are and interrigate them about a key to get this collar off her...and try to minimize causalties"

*Bloodeye spoke up.* "I saw a locker marked, coller keys a little ways back." Edited by Apollo

Shadow walked up the the locker. A tendril grabbed the locker and ripped the door off. Shadow grabbed the right key and walked back. He handed it to Gunblade and walked out the door to where the scientists were held.

gunblade stayed with weiss

"dont worry, shadow is getting the key right now"

"S-shad-ow........."*She mumbled and passed out.*

gunblade unlocked the collar and took it off weiss

*Weiss' body lost all its tension and went limp, mere seconds after the coller was removed.*

As shadow passed Alten, he very delicately reached over and plucked a loose hair off of Shadow and sealed it in a small glass vial. Alten quickly made his way over to the cell where Weiss was being held and slipped through the door. He quietly watched as Weiss lost conciousness, and deactivated his invisibility

gunblade held weiss so she didnt hit the floor hard

gunblade was shocked as alten became visible ands immediatly pulled out one of his uzis

"who the hell are you!"

Shadow heard the commotion and walked out. he saw Alten and tendril shot out and grabbed the vial "And why do you have my hair." he said as he grabbed the hair out of the vial.

(bullcrap power steal not happening today!)

Edited by ShadowCloud

gunblade held weiss so she didnt hit the floor hard

gunblade was shocked as alten became visible ands immediatly pulled out one of his uzis

"who the hell are you!"

"An observer. I've no reason to hurt you or that one on the floor." Alten said in a monotone voice.

"Well you have my hair so i think you have some type of plan..." Shadow responded he teleported to a wall and leaned up against it.

Shadow heard the commotion and walked out. he saw Alten and tendril shot out and grabbed the vial "And why do you have my hair." he said as he grabbed the hair out of the vial.

(bullcrap power steal not happening today!)

Quick as a flash, Alten drew his sword and severed the offending tentacle, snatching the vial back and turning invisible. "You shall have your answers in due time, but for now this is mine." He chuckled softly as he changed positions in the room

(HOW THE F*** DOES HE KNOW THAT IT'S HIS HAIR?)

Ninjas :P

Edited by Power Ten

"Nope" he said he said as he and the vial in altens pocket disintegrated into dust and a new shadow stepped out of the hallway with the vial. "Copying is fun"

(Just do not take shadow's powers.....)

(The symbiote could smell it)

Edited by ShadowCloud

Alten sighed irritably, "You're going to regret that". He fell to one knee and was silent for a few moments. Soon he began to glow brightly, letting out small grunts of pain and effort. The glowing subsided and Alten stood back up, his eyes completely white and trailing electricity as he moved. He gave a sinister laugh and held out his sword, now crackling with electrical energy.

(This is how his powers work, he has to meditate to change powers, going through a great deal of pain to do so. The person he got electrical powes from is evil, so therefore he will act evilly. He can have two active powers tops at any time)