Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(eenope)

Plague walked through another mirror.

"You'vealot to learn about this new power of mine..." Plague snarled as he grabbed Shadow with a tendril and smashed him against the wall.

Plague was amazed at how much he could control that portion of the power already. He could feel his knowledge of it increase slowly as time went by...

(edited)

"Well that's just what we do....." fire said.

Stitches, and Dakota ran in the room. Dakota turned to wolf form. Shadow looked back angrily. "Start running" he snarled

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Yep" Dakota and Stitches both said. Shadow dashed to the side of him and sent an enhanced punch into his side. "I told you to run" he said

"Well that's just what we do....." fire said.

*Anarchy began crying. She then slapped Fire across his face and put her hand on a position ready to snap.*

"I wont let you. I wont! You wont! You cant! you just cant."

*She said through her tears.*

(edited)

Pain shot through Plague's side as he took the hits.

"Ouch, you pieces of crap! I;m sick of all of you!"

(Sorry Apollo :3)

Plague's anger began to twist the area. The ground turned to a rusty, grated floor as the walls peeled away and were replaced with metal bars covered in blood and rust. Equine like creatures were chained to them by barb wire, their faces registering pure fear and pain.

Plague grabbed Shadow and viviously bit down on his neck before tossing him aside. He coughed a bit as he held his sides.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"Do it then" Fire said back.

*Anarchy trembled.*

"I love you Fire."

*She snapped her fingers and Fire's head exploded. The explosion was immense, and nothing within the blast radius could have survived. That included Anarchy.*

(edited)

Dakota got back up grasping his neck. he purified the room. And placed a holy seal on it. Stitches stood back and began to examine Plague as he healed Dakota. Shadow sent an enhanced kick at him.

Fire was sent flying back. He hit the wall and was sent unconscious. His explosive powers resisted the blast to an extent.

(Did you really just kill her off like that?!)

(that's only going to make Fire mega evil now)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Not on my watch!" Plague snarled as he dodged the kick. He placed the Halo of the Sun onto one half of the room, causing it to become twisted once again (half is normal, the other is in the otherworld). He grabbed Shadow and threw him into his realm. A red aura glowed around Shadow as Plague summoned a reddish void around him. It began to try and consume him, peeling parts of his flesh away...

Dakota and Stitches looked at each other. And then back to the portal. they sealed it back up. Shadow appeared next to them. the one Plague was fighting was a clone.

*Anarchy was burnt and battered from the explosion. She was in immense pain. She crawled over the Fire's unconcious body and collapsed next to him and passed out.*

(edited)

Plague increased the intesity of the void's power, completely disintegrating "Shadow" to a pile of blood, bones, and ash.

"Well, now that that's done with-" Plague stopped as he smelled Shadow.

"You've got to be fricking joking!" he roared as he instinctively summoned a Screamer from the Seal. He sent it towards them...

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Dakota was fully healed by Stitches. He got up and slashed the head off the screamer before it could really even fully enter the room.

Dakota ripped the tendril out and fell to the ground before closing the seal, blocking off Plague. Stitches began to heal him again.

Momentarily trapped in his side of the realm, Plague roared angrily.

"#You've certainly lost it with these new powers huh?"

"I can't be beaten so easily by something like this!"

"You've learned nothing about that town at all, haven't you? Remember, it feeds off fear and dark memories. Maybe getting over to their side isn't the key..."

"But getting them over to our side," Plague said as he remembered the chained up Equine creatures. He remembered how Shadow had mentioned his remorse for killing his friends. He walked up to one of them and began to inflict pain on it, causing it to wail. The rest soon began to cry out as well, mimicking the voices of Shadow's friends...

"This better work..."

Shadow put his hand up and sat down in a chair. He signaled Dakota and stitches to back down as well "How about we talk?" he said

Plague tightened the barb wire around their snouts when he realized his plan was failing.

"Grr... this is just great... I'm not going to risk pulling the Otherworld away when I'm clearly outnumbered here..."

He sat down on the rusty floor, thinking of what to do...

Plague cursed silently as he heard their voices. He would've ignored them, but there was really no other way he could've gotten out.

"No mirrors on my side, this is just perfect..."

Plague began to shift his side back into the normal world, both seals disappearing as it returned to normal.

(edited)

Shadow slumped down in his chair rather lazily "There you are my dear friend." he said with a slight grin "Anything you would like to know without losing your temper?" he asked "You know what i find weird? that Weiss girl was willing to join my side for me. But she just tried to kill me a bit ago.... the blasted moderators really changed her mind."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague growled before he slithered away into a mirror reflecting the room's twisted version. He approached another side of the twisted world and peered out through it. It seemed to be the back alley of the club, so he slithered out into the real world before turning into his "normal" form again.

"I seriously want to rip his throat out..."

Shadow shrugged when he saw Plague did not come to talk "I guess not then....." he said looking to Stitches and Dakota "What now?" he said.

(Alright i think im going to hit the hay G'night)

(edited)

Sebastian was still lurking with Rain, chatting with her and Weiss. However, he realized something seemed off.

^I'm going to go check on Plague, give me a minute,^ he said, and Rain nodded. Entering the human world her heard cries coming from the club.

What the he-oh, no!

Sprinting towards it Sebastian smashed down the door and stood there, seeing Shadow and what seemed to be his cronies getting ready to destroy the city.

^What the HELL!^ he screamed, and black tendrils burst out of the ground as the room seemed to go more gray in tone.

(I'm so confused. All of Shadow's "friends" get all pissy at Sebastian when he killed those kids, but they're going to kill the entire city and no one cares. LOGIC?)

(Also, I'm somehow going to make Sebastian something like an ex-grim reaper XD)

Edited by PinkieDaShy