Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"So where are you going mister?" Sam looked around, taking in all of her surroundings eagerly. "I've never been here before."

Waiiiiit.....so is the Egoist Sam's dad? Didn't you say he killed his kid(s)?

Rain watched Sebastian and looked at Weiss. "So," she said. "What do we do now?"

(edited)

(Sam is Manny Davis' daughter. She was killed at the age of five by a group of thugs.)

Sam's eyes widened.

"Go back?" she stopped to think for a moment. "If you're life was as bad as you say Shadow, why are they letting you go back? Why would you want to go back?"

Edited by King of Magikarps

Rain watched Sebastian and looked at Weiss. "So," she said. "What do we do now?"

"We wait. It wont be long until we are sent back."

*She said.*

"Who said the moderators were going to send me back anyway." he said a slight smirk appearing. "You know i could convince him to bring you with me, i need to do at least one good deed sometime in my life" he said "But to answer your question, i want to get revenge for it screwing me over, that's why i want to go back."

"We wait. It wont be long until we are sent back."

*She said.*

"Oh, okay," said Rain, and she sat down on a nearby bench and crossed her legs like a little kid, waiting for Weiss and Sebastian.

(Last post for tonight. I found a great book the other day and I can't stop reading it!)

(edited)

The moderator teleported plague back to the world of the living and said to rain

"you will have to wait for the great palace to get over the city before we can preform the sending, I'm sure you'll hold out for another day or two"

The other moderator yawned "I'm bored" he shook bloodeye and she woke up, then 20 chainsaws materialized and revved up then stabbed her in various places, including her head

Edited by Skullbusta Rymes

"Wait what do you mean my presence is altering this world?" Plague asked as he slithered out of the being's grip. "Look, sorry about any misunderstandings.... I've seen creatures that strongly resembled the two of you, and they weren't nice... I thought you were the same..."

The moderator teleported plague back to the world of the living and said to rain

"you will have to wait for the great palace to get over tepee city before we can preform the sending, I'm sure you'll hold out for another day or two"

The other moderator yawned "I'm bored" he shook bloodeye and she woke up, then 20 chainsaws materialized and revved up then stabbed her in various places, including her head

Rain dipped her head respectfully. "Alright, thank you. Shadow isn't going back, is he?"

"you will have to wait for the great palace to get over the city before we can preform the sending, I'm sure you'll hold out for another day or two"

*Bloodeye screeched in pain as the chainsaws ripped apart her flesh.*

"Who said the moderators were going to send me back anyway." he said a slight smirk appearing. "You know i could convince him to bring you with me, i need to do at least one good deed sometime in my life" he said "But to answer your question, i want to get revenge for it screwing me over, that's why i want to go back."

Sam burst out into laughter.

"Why would I want to go back? There is nothing for me in life! As a matter-of-fact, I was already offered a chance to return but, clearly, I turned it down."

She got a hold of herself and then continued.

"Revenge can be fun, but getting revenge on life itself is stupid," a glint flashed in Sam's eye. "I don't think you're that foolish, so tell me, what's got you scrambling for the 'Continue' button?"

(edited)

"Nope, it's really that my friend. I just want to destroy things, because i have no reason to be good anymore." he said

The man materialized in front of the two. "it's timmmmmmmmeeeee!" he sang

Edited by ShadowCloud

(The strange teen is an angel of death, the moderators can't touch him)

Shadow lookedat him "You could of been a little more discrete with that" he said with a chuckle

(edited)

"Nope, it's really that my friend. I just want to destroy things, because i have no reason to be good anymore." he said

The man materialized in front of the two. "it's timmmmmmmmeeeee!" he sang

Sam cocked her head and pursed her lips.

"Aw," she groaned in frustration. "But I was just starting to have fun!"

She stomped her foot and hung her head. After a second she straightened up again.

"Oh well," her smile was again stretching from ear-to-ear. "It was nice getting to meet you Shadow, I hope you have fun on your foolish quest!"

Edited by King of Magikarps

(edited)

"Yeah pretty much" the teen said smugly to plague as he touched Shadow shoulder. He then faded away.

Shadow nodded to the girl as he faded away. The teen went and sat on a barrel "I guess i can talk to you guys for a bit, i have no other things to do for a while" he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

The moderator got bored and materialized a noose made out of barbed wire, he used it to hang blood eye from the celling(with the chainsaws still in her)

And he disappeared

The other moderator looked at plague, "would you stop that?"

(edited)

"Woops too late" the teen said. "Well seance you are going to be a grumpy face i can just leave" he said as he faded out.

Shadow appeared back at the club. No one except his allys were in it. His voice boomed throughout the whole place "Listen up everyone. new plans.......destroy everything" he said

Fire, stitches and dakota all smiled and began to ready equipment.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Woops too late" the teen said. "Well seance you are going to be a grumpy face i can just leave" he said as he faded out.

Shadow appeared back at the club. No one except his allys were in it. His voice boomed throughout the whole place "Listen up everyone. new plans.......destroy everything" he said

Fire, stitches and dakota all smiled and began to ready equipment.

*Anarchy woke in a daze. She looked around and saw Fire working with equipment.*

"Wha-whats going on?"

*She asked.*

Plague roared angrily, causing some parts of the are to fully become twisted. Plague didn't notcie it in his rage.

"Beam me to their location!" Plague hissed. His desire to follow Shadow caused the Halo of theSun to appear on a nearby wall. He could see Shadow and the others preparing for something.

"Nevermind, I'll go there myself!"

Plague stepped into it, slowly stepping out of a mirror.

"Teleporting has gotten old for you Cow man..."

(edited)

Fire looked back at Anarchy "Shit....." he mumbled under his breath. He couldn't just abandon Shadow. "Um, we are readying equipment to level the city to the ground.." he said rather sadly

Shadow turned around kicking Plague back into the seal, and then sealed it back up with magic. "Not yet you are coming back" he muttered.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Fire looked back at Anarchy "Shit....." he mumbled under his breath. He couldn't just abandon Shadow. "Um, we are readying equipment to level the city to the ground.." he said rather sadly

"Fire....... Why?"

*Anarchy said looking like she was going to cry.*