Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

He smirked. "I hear you're a mass murderer. Two hospitals... A skyscraper... The city bridge... Am I right?"

Shadow laughed "PFFFFTTHHHH! so?!" he said stupidly "Well the bridge was going down anyway, i just wanted to do it first..."

Shadow laughed "PFFFFTTHHHH! so?!" he said stupidly "Well the bridge was going down anyway, i just wanted to do it first..."

He spoke again, more anger in his tone. "Families! Friends! Gone! I can't believe a human being could be so low to kill all of those people..."

"But of course... you're not..." Activating his Eagle Vision, Ghost sees Shadow's true form...

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

His patience running thin, Thorn pulled out the bandana and started wrapping it around his face. He was now completely concealed as he made his way towards the side of the building. Slowly he came across a part of the warehouse, away from the sun's direction, and slowly placed his hands on the wall. He started sinking into the wall and managed to pop into the warehouse without anyone noticing. He took hint at a group of people arguing with each other, and decided to go hide within the building.

One thing that caught his eye was the man in robes that he was following. He was the one doing the talking. Thorn now just listened attentively to the conversation at hand.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Shadow laughed "That's not the smartest idea." he said laughing "You think you can just challenge me like that?" he asked with a smug look "You must be mistaken....."

He smirked. "You... better watch your back."

After deploying two strange looking bombs, there was a loud *BOOM* *BOOM* as the warehouse suddenly was filled with thick, dense black smoke.

He quickly escaped through an abandoned sewer line located below the warehouse, and began sprinting through back toward the main city.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

Shadow began to roll on the floor laughing "HE DID NOT EVEN ATTACK?!" he yelled laughing. "Ah.....hah......oh my god.....that was priceless......" he said as he walked out of the warehouse.

Alten slowed to a halt outside the warehouse window. He heard a commotion inside, and saw a strange man slinking around on the roof. Alten chanced a glance into the room, seeing Shadow, as well as a new group of people. He summoned a twin set of swords with weiss's powers and waited.

The smoke got to Thorn as he started coughing. He went wide eyed, fearing that he may have made too much noise and would be detected. Not willing to risk it, he ran back towards the wall until he noticed someone at the window. Hostile, holding two sharp weapons, and looking to get into a fight. Thorn stayed back and waited to see what the person would do next.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Shadow stopped laughing "Well i did not even need to use a clone evidently...." he said with a chuckle as he fell into a pile of dust.

(No. power. steal.........SWIPER NO SWIPING)

Plague and Corrosion headed out of the building.

"Well, that was productive," Plague said as he began to search for Shadow.

Corrosion followed his scent.

"Where is he anyways? And who are all these new guys?"

Plague and Corrosion headed out of the building.

"Well, that was productive," Plague said as he began to search for Shadow.

Corrosion followed his scent.

"Where is he anyways? And who are all these new guys?"

"Hold on." Ghost was standing behind the two. "You still haven't told me where I can find Shadow."

With the smoke clearing out, Thorn found little to no purpose hanging around the warehouse as the group slowly start to disperse. He left through the wall he previously entered before and made his way to the front enterance. He spotted two people and the robed man speaking to each other. He let a small glare out as waited for Ghost to make a move.

Alright buddy boy. You're not getting away from me this time... he thought.

"It seems we all have similar reasons for wanting him dead," Plague said as he walked towards Ghost. "He hides out in a secret base located in a Raveclub. It can be found HERE.."

Plague pulled out his SHIELD device and showed him a map of the area...

"We both have experience in infiltrating the place..."

Shadow finished eating his sandwich. He walked out of the broken club and looked at the passing cars going by. "Well, seems more and more people want me dead by the day." he said with a slight chuckle. He began to walk down the street, looking for anyone interesting to talk to.

Shadow finished eating his sandwich. He walked out of the broken club and looked at the passing cars going by. "Well, seems more and more people want me dead by the day." he said with a slight chuckle. He began to walk down the street, looking for anyone interesting to talk to.

*Weiss landed next to him.*

"Hey. How are you?"