open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Out of his apartment, Thorn made his way to the main streets of the city. While it may be evening, people are still out conversing and such, with no need to worry or panic yet. Noting this, Thorn made a quick dive into an alleyway and put on his bandana and his hood. Focusing on his powers, he turn back to his Cloaked form that he took before when fighting earlier. Entering a shadow cast upon the wall, he wound up on the roofs of one of the buildings in the city and continued on to the warehouse.

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Plague scaled the building, following where the symbiote senses acted up the strongest.

"You can use that magic of yours to fly can't you?"

He drew near a window and tried to look inside.

"I think the problem is in here," Plague said as he began to unlock the window with small tendrils. He slowly opened it, and almost lost his grip on he wall when he saw what was happening.

"What the- WEISS?!"

Shadow teleported up the the window "What are you doing girl?" he asked, trying to hide his identity.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

*Weiss was standing on a table with a noose around her neck. She notived to two people, one of them being Plague.* "Shadow is dead, Im going to join him, wherever he is." *She kicked the table away and fell into tue noose and began to suffocate.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Shadow used his magic to levitate Weiss. "Not going to let you do that" he said throwing a knife and cutting the rope.

Shadow used his magic to levitate Weiss. "Not going to let you do that" he said throwing a knife and cutting the rope.

*Weiss fell to the ground then looked at him angrily.*"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? THIS IS MY CHOISE TO MAKE!!!"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Well then you are making the wrong decision..." he said sadly.

*Weiss began to cry.* "I just want to be with him........ I loved him and now hes dead."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow looked to Plague, his voice changed back to Shadow's "Should i tell her?" he asked.

"T-tell me what?" *She looked shocked, his voice had changed to that of Shadows.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"You really should not believe everything with out proof, Night left within 30 seconds. Coming down to make sure would of been better than killing yourself...." he said, dissapointment in his voice

"You really should not believe everything with out proof, Night left within 30 seconds. Coming down to make sure would of been better than killing yourself...." he said, dissapointment in his voice

"S-s-shadow?"*She said shocked.* "Is that you?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow morphed back to his regular human form "Yes.....it is....." he said.

*The look on Weiss' face turned into one of pure joy.* "Shadow!" *She got up and tackled him into a hug, relieved that he was still alive.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Well i still did die though..." he said "And Night is Right, i did revive someone."

"I dont care, just please dont die again Shadow. I couldnt live if you did."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"The only reason i disguised myself is so that Rain wouldn't know i'm me, because i died." he said

"The only reason i disguised myself is so that Rain wouldn't know i'm me, because i died." he said

*Weiss looked upset again.* "Rain..... Shes that girl that you couldnt live without....... Isnt she?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"I never said that" he said "But i did revive her."

*Weiss looked really sad.* "If......... If you would prefer to be with her rather than me........ Then thats okay. Your happiness is more important to me than my own."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"That's not the question, its if she would prefer me....i think i already got the answer for that though..... I disguised myself so that she can think i'm dead." he said.