open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow shrugged "My handiwork at it's best!" he said.

"Six's grave caved in as well, but he was found later on, wandering around outside of ponyville with no memory." *She thought for a second.* "By the way, where is Ten? There is something important I need to tell him."

Fire looked at the light "What is that?" he asked.

Shadow gestured Riza to follow him and he began to walk towards Altens house.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Fire looked at the light "What is that?" he asked.

Shadow gestured Riza to follow him and he began to walk towards Altens house.

*Riza followed him, staying quiet during the walk. It seemed obvious that Shadow was in no mood for smalltalk.*

(Oh yeh! Riza's a-comin'! It's like a family reunion! *tears*)

Rain had been puttering around looking at all the stuff in excitement. "This is intense!"

Fire shrugged "I have no idea where he is" he said "He normally lurks outside in the streets."

-

Shadow walked to Altens house and knocked on the door.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Fire shrugged "I have no idea where he is" he said "He normally lurks outside in the streets."

-

Shadow walked to Altens house and knocked on the door.

"Ten is living here? Fancy."

"My guess is you are talking about the rocket launcher Shadow took off you?" he said grabbing it off the wall and handing it too him.

-

"Nah, some sort of alternate Ten from this dimension lives here. Ten is staying here with him."

Edited by ShadowCloud

"My guess is you are talking about the rocket launcher Shadow took off you?" he said grabbing it off the wall and handing it too him.

-

"Nah, some sort of alternate Ten from this dimension lives here. Ten is staying here with him."

"Two Tens?" *Fantisizes.*

"please refrain from touching. The DNA was very difficult to aquire." Alten sighed. An alarm dinged on one of the screens, "it looks like we have company."

Ten walked over to the screen and looked at the two visitors. "Its shadow, and who's his friend?" Ten took a minute to towel the sweat off his face and put on his blue tank top. Alten raised an eyebrow. Ten played innocent, "What? A guy's gotta look good!"

Ten and Alten made their way to the front door. Ten went to the kitchen to grab some water while Alten opened the door. "can I help you, Shadow?"

"please refrain from touching. The DNA was very difficult to aquire." Alten sighed. An alarm dinged on one of the screens, "it looks like we have company."

Ten walked over to the screen and looked at the two visitors. "Its shadow, and who's his friend?" Ten took a minute to towel the sweat off his face and put on his blue tank top. Alten raised an eyebrow. Ten played innocent, "What? A guy's gotta look good!"

Ten and Alten made their way to the front door. Ten went to the kitchen to grab some water while Alten opened the door. "can I help you, Shadow?"

"Ten? Is that you?" *Riza asked.*

"I'm not Power Ten, my name is Alten. 'Ten' is in the kitchen. This way..." Alten turned around and began walking towards the kitchen.

*Riza followed him, eager to see Ten.*

Shadow began to walk away "Now that that is over i can leave this place." he said turning back to the city exit.

(Lol, nope.)

"Shadow? Hey, Shadow!" *It was Weiss, she was in her Diner uniform on her way to work.*

(Damnit)

Shadow turned "Hey." he said.

"Where are you going? And, not that im surprised, why did you just up and leave last night?"

Alten lazily pushed open the door to the kitchen. "Ten! Shadow dropped by to give you something!"

Ten lazily strolled over towards the kitchen door, eating a banana. He pulled it open(the door, not the banana silly) and stared at the girl for a few seconds, "do I know you?"

(he shouldn't be able to recognize her as a human, griffons and humans are super different)

"Stuff to do i guess, I was heading towards a shop towards the end of town." he said lying.

"Come to the diner with me, I told you I would cook up something special for you, didnt I?"

Alten lazily pushed open the door to the kitchen. "Ten! Shadow dropped by to give you something!"

Ten lazily strolled over towards the kitchen door, eating a banana. He pulled it open(the door, not the banana silly) and stared at the girl for a few seconds, "do I know you?"

(he shouldn't be able to recognize her as a human, griffons and humans are super different)

"Yes, you do, Ill give you a hint." *She spread her metalic wings.* "Recognise me now?"

"There is one problem with that. I almost am unable to eat most types of food. The coffee was an exception. If you are wondering what i eat, Rain knows a little too much about that" he said with a slight laugh.