Looking for a place to belong.

MomoDash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Truth be told, I'm lonely.

It seems like no one understands how awesome this show is. I'm 24 years old, and I go to college with all of my My Little Pony school supplies. I kinda thought "Who cares what people think?" But it can be hard to feel like I don't have anyone to talk to about something that is a pretty big part of my life! People just think it's weird!

I've never been a 'hipster' or someone that shopped at Hot Topic. To the kind of people that loved this kind of thing, I was looked at as being 'preppy'. But to the Abercrombie-wearing, 'hang out at the mall' crowd, I was always... weird? I love to draw animation, make my own characters, and have rainbow colors everywhere!

I feel like I can't fit in anywhere, and it's frustrating! Like I have no true community.

I guess all I want is a friend.

• Brohoof 2

I'm 24 years old too! 

Well you've come to the right place when it comes to making friends who know the greatness of MLP. Welcome.

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

Welcome!

You wanna talk ponies? Make some friends? You've come to the right place!

well good thing ya came here! You'll fit in here.... Welcome to the herd!

UVHLHKB.png

"Death is the sound of distant thunder at a picnic."

Storm Crasher

Banner by 0blivion

Oh well, I know that feeling...

I am 25 and I don't know any Brony in RL to talk to myself. I just joined here myself and feel a lot better now. Not that i write here a lot or am able to write with someone much, because time zones are mean. But when i get to write with someone a little i feel much better. I didn't even had someone online i could talk about MLP before.

Big help being here for the time i am here, at least that's for sure.  ;)