Hi there! I'm Wish!

Feather Wish

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I saw a forum that answered my questions and got interested in joining XD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend got me into it! It was a magical moment...Friendship is magic!

My name is Feather Wish Skyflight, daughter to Rainbow Shine and Thunderlane. I have a "twin sister" (aka my friend in real life) name Cloud Dash. Our aunt is Rarity, and Rainbow Dash is our cousin. I'm an Alicorn, but born as a pegasus. But let's just say, for the sake that I am a normal pony with a big heart, I'm a pegasus that was born in Cloudsdale!

I take the title of Brony and Pegasister, for I'm not picky. ;)

I'm friendly and like to talk. My deviantART profile is "FeatherWishMLP." I'd like to see any fellow artists there!

I like drawing, roleplaying, sewing, and writing fanfics. I want to be noticed and loved. ^^'' And that's when deviantART happened, and I finally found out that people loved me! The internet is my freind XD

I'm not mean in the least, and I'm sorta shy...Talk to me fellow bronies! 

~Wish

post-24521-0-03004000-1391896827_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, Feather Wish! I'm Scoots, we're always happy to welcome more artists to the forums so if you ever want to chat or ask me any questions feel free to do so. Enjoy your time here, make friends, and take it easy! ;)

A fellow Rarity fan? Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :D

Rarity_vector_by_HelgiH.pngYou have an excellent taste in ponies.

Anyway, shall we begin with the welcomings?

Welcome to the forums! :D

That's a pretty nifty OC ya got there :D

Anyway, it's a nice place around here, and most of the people are very warm and welcoming. You sound like you'd be interested in Roleplays, judging by how serious you are about your OC, so you might want to check that out once you get up to the muffin rank after 5 posts ;)

Anyway, hope to see you around, and if you got any questions, feel free to hit me up :D

Later!

hello, Wish! Welcome to the forums ^^ we're all one big, happy family here (sort of) and im sure you will fit right in!

also, great choice in mane 6 ponies. Rarity is a doll, truely.

im in love with your oc btw! very cute! I'll follow you on dA if youd like, my username is Valtamaria :)

A fellow Rarity fan? Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :D

img-2286612-1-Rarity_vector_by_HelgiH.pnYou have an excellent taste in ponies.

Anyway, shall we begin with the welcomings?

Welcome to the forums! :D

That's a pretty nifty OC ya got there :D

Anyway, it's a nice place around here, and most of the people are very warm and welcoming. You sound like you'd be interested in Roleplays, judging by how serious you are about your OC, so you might want to check that out once you get up to the muffin rank after 5 posts ;)

Anyway, hope to see you around, and if you got any questions, feel free to hit me up :D

Later!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I hope to see you around then!

Hi there, and thank you for welcoming me! I can't wait to get started! :)

hello, Wish! Welcome to the forums ^^ we're all one big, happy family here (sort of) and im sure you will fit right in!

also, great choice in mane 6 ponies. Rarity is a doll, truely.

im in love with your oc btw! very cute! I'll follow you on dA if youd like, my username is Valtamaria :)

Thank you! I guess I'll see you there then! ;)

Welcome to the forums, Feather Wish! I'm Scoots, we're always happy to welcome more artists to the forums so if you ever want to chat or ask me any questions feel free to do so. Enjoy your time here, make friends, and take it easy! ;)

Thank you so much! I definitely will! :)

• Brohoof 2

Well I see that you got many warm welcomes but you can never have enough! Welcome to the forums and Rarity and Twilight are battling in my head to be best pony #1. If you want you can go ahead and add me as a friend or if you need help you can always ask me for anything.