Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there, I'm Johnson

SprinkleTwinkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: a friend at bronycon 13 told me about it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: my little sister was watching it and i tried it out. i loved it the minute i saw it :)

i usually lurk the forums.  i'm not a big talker.  kinda shy :/  but i think this is a good community and feel like it will be a fun place to make friends and hang out :)

• Brohoof 2

Well hello there SprinkleTwinkle or should I call you Johnson from the topic name? Twilight Sparkle is my favorite Mane 6 pony also, my second favorite has to be... Rarity!  :D

You are also correct! This is a good community and some people say that's a opinion ,but I say it's a fact!

Other than that... welcome to the forums and if you want you can always add me as a friend.

• Brohoof 1

thanks lunia!  i wasnt sure if i should put my real name or not i think maybe not now lol.  you can call me whatever you want i will answer to both. :)

i like rarity too but i think my second favorite will have to be applejack, she's so cute.

welcome to the forums, @@SprinkleTwinkle,!

i'm sure you'll fit right in here! this place is filled with nice and friendly people.

anyway, if you ever need any help, or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me or any other member a PM. i'm sure they'll be happy to help you out. :)

hope to see you posting around!

• Brohoof 1

I am Special Agent Johnson. No relation.

Welcome to the forums! It seems like a nice place. I'm new, however, so this could still be a front for an illegal organ harvesting ring and I just haven't figured it out yet. So don't take my word for it, and if you wake up in a tub of ice with your kidney and corneas missing, totally not my fault. 

• Brohoof 1

Well Hello to the Forums I hope you have a great time here if you need someone to talk to or have a question, send me it in a PM and I'll do my best to help you I hope to see you around and you make a lot friends and meet very interesting people here.