Hello everypony! I'm new here :)

Holly Dash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was googling "MLP forums" to see if there were any. That seemed to work perfectly! lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was googling random things with my friends, and once we did "My Little Pony." After watching a few episodes, I realized that I really liked this show! Ever since then, I have watched just about every episode (including Season 4 and EG.)

I love Dashie, and Twilight Sparkle. (although it bothers me that she gets to be an alicorn/princess, and the others got nothing except attendance to her first coronation. That bothered me.) Anyways, I love Holly Dash. (She is a background charrie in Swarm of the Century, found rushing past angrily for about a second. She is known as Rainbow's cousin/sister to some.) She's my avatar. I love MLP: FiM and I can't wait for the next episode(s) every week!

• Brohoof 4

A fan of Rainbow Dash? Be my friend, pretty please! :D Welcome to the forums, Holly! Since we have a share in favorite ponies, hope you have some fun here and if you have any questions make sure to ask me. :)

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums! :D

i'm sure you'll fit in perfectly! also, i never even knew holly dash existed o.0 i'm gonna do some research on that topic now. 

hope to see you posting around!

Yay! Thx guys! (OH REPSOL RAVE UR AVVIE PFUDOR I LOVE!!!  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:) ~I forgot to mention that derpy is a close second-- third to Twilight and Dash, (And Holly, of course!)~ So yeah. Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Brohoof 3