private Thieves guild

Lightning-flickr

Waving some smoke away from her face "Ya....i'd suggest the same as as him" agreeing with Lightning-flicker. "As much as i'd enjoy a fireworks show, stealth is the key for this raid and having minimal damage seems necessary. Now concentrated controlled blasts sounds like a good idea, at least to me" Vision said as she took a couple steps back to let the smoke dissipate in front of her.

Shadow Dust heard the explosion. She was hoping that someone wasn't trying to blow up the warehouse. "probably End Game". Shadow thought. She went to lounge, but nopony was in there. Maybe kitchen? She went to the kitchen and found everypony. "Anypony care to explain why the floor is so dirty and the explosion?

"Well I'll explain if no pony else will.  End game pretty much blew up the kitchen and now refuses make his explosion safe." Lightning flicker looked round the room with a sarcastic face. "Even though everypont else agrees with me end game IS being quite stubborn."

@

"Okay, fine. So we won't try it on an air-bomb. What we can do is try is try on a bomb that actually has a casing. Hmm? Will that be better, End Game?" Golden asked. It seems like everypony has reconvened in the kitchen just because of End Game's explosion. "There seems to be a pony missing. Who's that?" Golden had counted the heads and realised that somepony was missing from the group.

@Roxas XIII

" It's Blaze. He's still in the lounge. Think he's sleeping". Blaze probably fell asleep during the meeting. Might have to explain to him what's going on later on. "Anyways, End Game, if you're going to do anything with bombs, please do it test room. Yes, we have a test room. There's a lot of rooms you don't know about In the warehouse".

@,@, @@Lightning-flickr, @@madpenguin44,  

End Game begins to lose his patience, "WILL EVERYONE STOP TELLING ME HOW TO DO MY CELESTIA-DAMNED JOB?!" He shouts, "Look, I get that this isn't going to be a viable device for the weapon store raid, it wasn't intended to be, but if you're going to keep giving me terrible suggestions and request that I do things in places I don't know exist then you're going to have to find a new safe cracker and ordinance man. My craft requires precision and care, and if I wanted to blow you all up I would have. So shut up and leave me be."

"Calm down there stallion" Vision said right after End Game finished in a laid back tone "We all could have killed each other from the moment we walked in here but we have a common purpose and goal do we not? Let's try to work together on this heist" Vision walked up to end game "Now i dont know about every pony in here but I want to get that grand prize don't you all? she said looking at every pony "So I guess I'll introduce myself...Names Night Vision, don't care if you wanna name yourself but just trying to break this tension here, every pony is pissed it seems."

"If no-one else will go next then I will. My name is Golden Flames and I am an expert on anything and everything to do with fire. It's because of me that you're lucky it was only the kitchen that blew up." Golden said. She looked down at her hooves and sat down. "Why do I feel tired all of a sudden?" She asked no-one in particular.

"The name's Lightning flicker. Recently came here from trottingham looking for my fortune. Sadly this was the only place I could find work. I am an expert with throwing knifes and am alright with a sword. I don't plan to fail at any mission we do and know the key to any mission is stealth. I have nothing to go back to and nothing to look forward to. This is why we must succeed , this is my big payoff. I will be a right pain in the arse sometimes but at least now you know why. I imagine you lot have a somewhat similar back story or you wouldn't be here."

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I wanna get this robbery started. Anypony have information about the store? Once you all give me your info about it we'll go to the plan room and plan for the raid. Also does anypony want to stay here? You don't have to go, but it will help you rank and it will be a lot of fun if you go."

( Hey guys, in the Thieves guild sign up thread there is the list of ranks on the first post. It also tells you what rank YOU are. So yeahhh)

@@madpenguin44

"Okay, I'm going to tell all of you right now that I have never been to the store nor ever seen it before today so, yeahh." Golden puffed some smoke from her lungs. It must have been from the air bomb. Her subconscious acted by itself. Without her knowing it, she conjured up a flame proof barrier around everyone but herself and she managed to ignite the smoke. A small explosion sounded and the barriers came down.

"I'm all for a robbery" Vision said as she shook her body to get the blood flowing "let's get this started" She headed to the planning room and stood at of side of the map of Las Pegasus, placing a hoof on the target store "So who found the best entrance? I had no luck with the front, too much security. I was more curious about the top and sides of the store, I figured there could be a vent or something along those lines to gain entry." This planning brought back memories of when Night Vision was in the royal guard planning out battles, time for a leader.

"I'm all for a robbery" Vision said as she shook her body to get the blood flowing "let's get this started" She headed to the planning room and stood at of side of the map of Las Pegasus, placing a hoof on the target store "So who found the best entrance? I had no luck with the front, too much security. I was more curious about the top and sides of the store, I figured there could be a vent or something along those lines to gain entry." This planning brought back memories of when Night Vision was in the royal guard planning out battles, time for a leader.

"And you are right." Said Dead Eye. "There is air vent access at the top of the building. There is also a hatch that leads to the back room that can be exploited. Personally, I'd gas the place, take what I want, and get the hell outta there, but what are our other options?"  

"Well you can all assume I'm in. And I think I have an idea of how to get in. It's to do with the air vent. I'll tell you all once we get to the planning room." Lightning flicker walk up the stairs, confident in his plan. He had to be anyway, if he wasn't he had nothing else going for him. 

As they entered the planning room Shadow said. "Well for one thing, does anyone actually know what we stealing from the store besides money and weapons? It would be good to know what to steal first just in case we don't have enough time. Also I like the air vent idea, but does anyone actually have a way to gas the place? We need gasmask to." Maybe the gas idea wasn't the best idea. It's still a good idea though, if they got the stuff for it then they would probably use it.

"I thought we'd go at night? It seems a little silly to go and gas the place if there's nopony in there. Also who here is a good flyer? My idea was that 2 or 3 pegasuses go through the air vent, fly down into the store and cut the wires behind the cameras. Flying is a lot quieter than walking round on the ground so there's less of a chance we'll get caught. After the pegasuses cut the wires we let the other ponies in through the backdoor. Then we grab what we need and go. If my theory about the guards watching the place is true we'll need to travel light. My suggestion is we grab about 3-4 items each, ones that you personally are specifically skilled in and then we hoof it out-a there. We will also need all the bits we can get. The guild itself is currently quite poor so we'd need all of it. End game. I want you and golden to look around upstairs and find a safe. There might be something good in there. So can I count on you?" 

Cryptical Code looked around the area, wondering where did the other members go. Maybe he had taken too long and they were doing something else without giving any notice? But his questions were answered when he entered the planning room of the guild. Then he decided to make his presence, "My apologies  for disappearing for a long time, I was detailing in the exterior of the store to the best detail as possible." 

Golden coughed and waited for the smoke to clear. Heading up to the planning room she apologised for the mini-bomb. "I am so sorry about the smoke-bomb that I caused. Wait. We can use smoke-bombs for when we actually get inside there but I'm going over to the store and see if I can take pictures if what we can all get." Without waiting for a response, Golden went back into the meeting room to grab her saddlebags. Taking the camera out, she placed her bags onto her back and went to act like a tourist going into a gun shop.

Edited by Roxas XIII

"@@Demirari,

"Your fine stallion, we just started to plan" Vision said motioning Cryptical Code over to the map. She then turned to Dead Eye and Shadow.

@@madpenguin44,@,

"Well while I was in the store I was able to gather that there is a room labeled employees only, not sure if that is a hot spot for higher priced items but i would suggest some pony get into there just to be sure, might be a safe or something more. So using an air vent would be a good idea for initial entry, as for gassing the place, it wouldn't be a bad idea to do but we must know if we have enough gas masks for all of us, when I was in the store they had plenty of gas masks near the front of the shop, though i am not sure who will venture threw the gas to get them for every one else. I seen a couple accessories that I would like to grab if there's any extra time we have but bits and weapons will be my main concern." She said before she replied to Lightning

@@Lightning-flickr,

"I will volunteer myself as one of the pegasus that fly into the vents from above, any pony else in with me?" She said looking around.

Golden walked inside the gun shop and asked if she xould take pictures for a school.

"Of course you can Miss, just make sure to not in the backroom or any other place marked employees only. Okay?"

"Yessir! Don't worry about a thing!" Walking inside, Golden started to take pictures of whatever she thought the ponies could take. Walking over to a roped-off area she tried as many pictures as she could before one of the guards shooed her away from it. She took photos of how many guards there were and what the interior. Thinking that would be enough, Golden walked outside, gave a mock salutemto the guard and high tailed it back to the warehouse. She dropped her saddlebags back over to where she's sitting and took the camera back out.

@

Golden trotted up the stairs and presented the camera to Night Vision. "Night Vision right? These are photos I took of the gun shop's interior. I said it was for a school project and they let me take a LOT of photos. I did see a few employees only areas but, for obvious reasons, I couldn't get in there."

Edited by Roxas XIII

@

"Ya thats me" She said as she took the camera scanning through the pictures "Not bad, I'm glad you did this, I couldn't remember everything that was in there when i was in there" Vision said as she gave a part smile "Well done...Golden? That right? I figured that the employees only sections would be something of interest for us, possibly a nice payoff if we get into those areas so i think those areas we should concentrate on, things that are on the store public floors should be secondary priority." Vision put the camera on the panning table. "If any one else wants to check out the photos have at it"

@

"Yeah, that's right." She went to take a seat at the table. "What has happened? How are we going to pull this off then?" Golden waited for whatever the hell it is they're doing. "Night Vision, I'm guessing that you're the leader for this operation?" Golden asked Night Vision.

"Well aren't we going at night? Unless there are guards in the store I don't think we need to gas it. We have 1 smoke grenade, so we can throw it in the store and disable the cameras. However, we will have to throw it carefully because it doesn't have a large radius. We would need to throw it somewhere it can cover most of the store. That's just my thought though, we don't have to use it. Anyone else got a different idea?"

"These are the resources we currently have to our advantage. 1) We have in depth knowledge on the store's set up plus photos. 2) We know how to outwit the security system. 3) We have 1 smoke grenade. Contrary to that, 1) We don't know if guards stay in there over night. 2) We don't know if there's other weapons in the employees only room. 3) We still don't have many weapons or resources so we can't go in all guns blazing."