Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice actors needed

Fairly Simps

I'd like to be involved, and you don't have to pay me at all! I have two mics which I use for whatever works best, an Audio-Technica 2100USB and a MXL 990. 

As for voices, I've got a bunch, lots of goofy ones, and I can be serious if I have to; I also know how to manipulate Audacity and make some cool effects, such as robotic or demonic voices. I'll post some samples here when I get the chance.

CreepyDummyLaugh.mp3

GoofyDummyLaugh.mp3

DummyVoice.mp3

EvilOrcVoicePitchNegative20Percent.mp3

CreepyGollumSlave.mp3

Ident2.mp3

Ident1.mp3

Edited by websterhamster

Okay guys I'm back on if you need me post in this or message me and I'll be sure to reply within 30 minutes.

I'm typing this last bit for my character s to fit within the needed 100

Meh, I am but a beginner with voice acting, but I said why not? Time to put my MXL to some use.

I tried to give a varied range. If you don't like one file, give the next a listen. I also included one of my normal voice for reference.

Krillin

Normal Voice

Insane

Totally loved it. so funny and weird but i like it... ill message you if you get a part :)

I'll give it a go, what's the worst that can happen?

Oh and a warning before I begin. Most of these clips are from before I adjusted my microphone to a more preferable position so the clipping and P's are gone.

Thank you for your audition I want to say i loved it but pretty much everyone who i have replied to so far I have said i loved it but still... I LOVED IT!

Here's my voice reel, as well as the canon MLP voices provided I can do a few accents, from Russian, to British, Welsh, and a 'Londoner' accent. 

I can also sound younger or older, depending on what you need. 

Since this was recorded, I have gotten a better microphone, so if this sounds terrible I can always provide more samples. 

Thanks,

Little Lizards

Im really sorry for some reason it comes up with a error every time i try to open it :L

I'd like to be involved, and you don't have to pay me at all! I have two mics which I use for whatever works best, an Audio-Technica 2100USB and a MXL 990. 

As for voices, I've got a bunch, lots of goofy ones, and I can be serious if I have to; I also know how to manipulate Audacity and make some cool effects, such as robotic or demonic voices. I'll post some samples here when I get the chance.

attachicon.gifCreepyDummyLaugh.mp3

attachicon.gifGoofyDummyLaugh.mp3

attachicon.gifDummyVoice.mp3

attachicon.gifEvilOrcVoicePitchNegative20Percent.mp3

attachicon.gifCreepyGollumSlave.mp3

attachicon.gifIdent2.mp3

attachicon.gifIdent1.mp3

Hello same with the other post above when i try to download or look at them it comes up with a error. would it be possible to put it in as a youtube video?

I am available and willing to help with this project.

Here's a sample of me singing in an Argentinian accent for my Cupcakes: the Musical audition

Haha that was great is there any possibility of hearing more things you can do (we are looking for alot of music) and ill discuss how much money will be paided if you do get a part (ill you more about money if you do)

Thanks everyone for the great turn out of talent so soon!

• Brohoof 1

Okay guys I'm back on if you need me post in this or message me and I'll be sure to reply within 30 minutes.

I'm typing this last bit for my character s to fit within the needed 100

Ok......Currently, Im doing my voice demos, but once you have the character list up, I think it will help me out.   BTW, the main character seems to be interesting.   I'll let you know sometime this weekend.  :D

Here are a couple clips with various voices I've done for recent projects:

This one was a few voices I did for a project here on this site:

This one is a sci-fi project where I was demoing voices for a couple soldiers, the big villain and one of the villain's henchmen.  Also some impromptu sound FX.

this project looks pretty cool.

I am not sure or I would be able to help, but I wish you all good luck with this project.

send me a message when you are is done and where I can find it(like:youtube, title, that stuff) I really hope to see the results

good luck

-eps-3-freak

• 1 month later...

I dont have the time to make a new reel rite now but heres my current its not all anime so just listen to them and see if you like what you hear.

Hope to be working with you,
                DoctorWhoufse or JMN

for got to add my email is jordannesmith@yahoo.com

Voice Reel Updated.mp3

Edited by DoctorWhoufse