Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yes, um hello

Envy Noson

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google searching mlp forums for 45 minutes.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Doing a dare watching My Little Pony with some of my friends as a manly test that we all miserably failed in.

To started this of I have no idea how to start this so i'm just going to treat this like i'm in some kind of rehabilitation training course introduction.

About my name

Hello everypony/body my name is [insert name here], and I'm not fond of my name so just call me

Envy Noson. I use that name for everything, I kid you not, I use it for my google plus account, youtube, tumblr, & MySpace "Yes I still have a MySpace account and i'll never give it up it's My Space."

Am i closet brony?

oh F*** no, it's a really good TV show and it influence a lot of people in a positive way why should I, [insert name here] hide in a some closet like i'm related to Anne Frank. "pss, hey between you and me I hate the term closet brony, it sounds like another word for gay."   :eww:

Ok let talk about my personality [insert Fluttershy yay here]   ;)

I'm a quiet type of guy luckly this is a text box and I got things to say. trust me I'm not nicest person arond but i'm a fair person, everypony/body start with the same amount of "hate" and "respect" as anypony/body else "trust me kid it's a lot funner that way."

What I do for the fandom?

I have naver went to a con before but maybe one day I will. but in the meantime i run a small blog on tumblr and writing a fanfic/creepypasta story about Twilight going postal.   :o

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle best pony!  :o

B-But also... uh... w-welcome!

D-Don't take this t-the wrong way though... but... uh...

W-Welcome to the forums! I h-hope you enjoy y-your stay!  :wacko:

Just like Periwinkle said "the tsundere is strong with this one"  :blush: