My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

fluttershy_talent___pixel_by_kennyklent-

UK: MLP Gameloft name: RainbowSly

Edited by Night Song
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hello and welcome. Glad to see you like Alicorns  :P . I hope you enjoy your stay on these forums and get to add your input as well. I advise you to stay updated with  Cantelot Castle:[ http://mlpforums.com/forum/19-canterlot-castle/ ] It includes major updates for the forums that affect all users.

Well, have fun and follow the rules and things will go smoothly.

Edited by Celestia3D3
  • Brohoof 1

Hi Night Song, welcome to MLP Forums :D I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. In my opinion this is a wonderful community, and I hope that you will have fun here and make a lot of great friends.

I love all of the ponies, but Twilight Sparkle is one of my favorites. Fluttershy is probably my absolute favorite pony out of the mane six, though.

SO, Welcome! I normally do a welcome song, but I am sooo tired. But I can try if you want.

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME, I SAY HOW DO YOU DO? ENJOY YOUR STAY AND BE YOURSELF EVERYONE IS NICE HERE!

So that sucked. Yep, but i'm glad you like twilight. To me she's my third favorite pony, pinkie pie being the first. Who's second you ask? Rainbow dash. Of course. But it doesn't matter to me which pony you like because I like everypony!

(edited)

Welcome! I'm kind of new myself at all of this but I can at least spread a few of the welcome wagons around this place of new and adventure. I hope you have a good time here as I'm already having a bit of a blast already    ^_^

Edited by Chocolate Dream