Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Sweets, the only one by the tent-with Lace off searching for another weapon- stepped out of the tent quickly, placing her own unkempt wings out "I smell blood..." she murmured, every inch of her shaking violently. "Wh-who are they?!" she asked, ears pressed back.

Lace, meanwhile, would be going around the store. She closed her eyes briefly, trying to check the aisles for more weapons. "There's something going on." she told herself, beginning to quickly head back to the tent.

(OOC: Sorry! I took a big ol nap! Skull, can I get some info on what's in the store for blades weapons and smaller firearms? Also, is everyone in the store? So confused)

Edited by Sweets

"Alright, I just really don't want to die. So... if you feel like you can help I guess... do whatever you think can help...?" I wrapped my wings around my body because so I don't get cold. "Do you think im cold because I lost too much blood? I have about no energy right now..."

@@Sweets,

(Group 2 is now inside the store and talking with missy) 

While looking around the hunting section, there is a good amount of ammo for many kinds of weapons, on a rack behind the counter are a Sporting Rifle, a Hunting Rifle, and a regular Bolt Action Rifle, along with a Pump Action Shotgun, the counter infront has a glass case with a 45 Handgun and a Common Pistol, there is also a large Hunting Revolver, in another glass case is a Hunting Knife along with a Survival Knife and a Bowie Knife

"Don't think like that, it's just the lack of blood causing a lack of oxygen to the brain, just try to calm down." Missy said. "If you panic, your heart will go faster, and you'll bleed quicker. Now, if there's anything in that medical box, I'd be happy to help you. If not, we'll have to improvise."

Broken efficiently strips a shelf of kits and puts them in his bag.

"I thank you for your assistance, filly." Broken leans down and gently tips Arial Flame onto the floor and inspects his leg, "Please return with thee liters of water."

"Please remain immobile, Flame..." Broken starts licking the blood off of Flames leg. The antiseptic qualities of of his bodily fluids would serve to clean the wound superficially. Broken opens a kit and takes out a sealed pack of anti-biotics.

"Keep these for later..."

I flinch as Broken touches the wound. "It stings really bad" My eyes begin to water but i stay still. "Do you think the pony has anypony with her? Maybe this is an ambush..." I became lightheaded. "I really dont feel too good..."

(filler filler filler filler filler)

"I assure you, nopony here would think about murdering a living pony... the thought never crossed my mind." Missy said, turning to Sweets. "Go and get your sister or whatever she is, I forget if she's armed or not... tell her there are two ponies who need help! Now!"

Broken hoofs over a bottle of water and opens it for Flame. "Drink some of this and take these pills."

Broken opens the pill blister and puts them next to the bottle. He turns to look at the filly that offered them water. From her expression he can tell she is anxious.

"What is your name, little filly...?"

Almost without thinking about it, Broken gives Flame a small nuzzle, "We do not mean you or yours any harm. We are simply seeking supplies."

(OOC: Damn ninja posts.)

Edited by Sekhayet

(We spring from the darkness. Stealin' ya thunda!)

@@Sekhayet, @Arial Flame

"I'm Missy Starlight, and I'm not letting anypony die, not since...." Missy shook those thoughts from her mind. "How are you feeling? I know you have lost blood, but focus on me, keep talking to me you have to stay conscious."

Edited by The Ponyville Critic

I pick up the water and the pills with my wings. I put the pills in my mouth and then sip some water and swallow. 'Blegh... I never knew that pills felt so weird going down your throat..." I nuzzle Broken back. "Thats good to know uhhh... girl...? I'd rather not be dead... I need to eat one piece of candy first."

(OMG such a ninja...)

Edited by Arial Flame

Broken lets out an involuntary snort of amusement and immediately slams down his warpony mask to hide his amusement.

"We should be able to find some, little Flame..." Broken opens another bottle of water and starts to carefully pour it a bit at a time on Flame's leg. He alternates licking the wound and pouring water until it is clean. He finally starts wrapping the gash in gauze.

"It is good to make your acquaintance, Missy Starlight."

@@Arial Flame

"You're not going to die, don't worry about that, we'll get your leg bandaged and you'll be absolutely fine, okay? You hear me, I want to hear you say that you're going to be fine, say it "I'm going to be absolutely fine.", okay?" Missy was trying to re-assure him, trying to keep him hopeful.

Edited by The Ponyville Critic

"Owwwwwwww..." I start to whimper a bit because of the sting. " it stings soo bad!" I start to cry a bit. I look down to try and hide the tears. "I'm a tough pony, I won't cry..." I whisper to myself.

(Filler filler thuggish fidget ynhhvthugubuvyguuvu uugufyvyvuvuvuvuvucuu)

(Hell, you're all ninjas to me!!!)

Sweets, standing in the edge of the campsite, jumping a minute. "I'm sure Lace can eat you, and I can hear her coming!" she shouted, trotting quickly forward to the two ponies. "We're glad you both got her unscathed." she said to both the young pony and the older stallion.

Lace would hear most of it in echoes, speeding to a canter and turning a corner, finding the tent open and voices from closer to the front. Morganite eyes shined with fear, turning to new and familiar tones. "Missy, Sweets!" she called harshly, her voice dropping an octave, stopping short before the four ponies. "Who..." she breathed heavily, chest heaving.

• Brohoof 1

I lay on the ground in a ball. "I'm so cold...Im shivering a lot and my eyes are burning hot." I try to heat myself up by wrapping my wings around myself but it doesn't work too well because of the size of my wings.

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

"Don't worry, you'll be absolutely fine, I'm sure if it's necessary, I can create a fire or something with my magic, but I'm telling you right now, you're going to be fine!" Missy kept on saying. "Sweets, he needs a blanket, something to keep him warm for now, anything.... we need to stop the bleeding, first of all, and since it's such a deep cut, we need to stitch it shut, which I'm sure I can do."

Broken sighs and curses under his breathe, "Bucking Diarchy..."

Despite his slight unease in doing so, Broken pulls Arial Flame into his side, underneath is weapon wing. Without the ability to move his wings, he can't press him closer like a normal pegasus. All of a sudden, this bothers him more than anything has since arriving in the world.

His ears twitch at the sound of another pony in the store, "Just stay at my side, little Flame. As long as you're drinking or eating something you'll be fine until you stabilize."

((OOC: Last post for the night for me. Got work. @@Arial Flame,@@Sweets,@@The Ponyville Critic, Night all.))

Edited by Sekhayet

I start to warm up and eventually I fall asleep. For metal wings Brokens wings are surprisingly warm. It feels good to be under another ponies wing... I dream of candy and flying around in open skies.

( last post for me aswell. So yeah, Goodnight everypony!)

Broken tunes everything out for a few moments as his mind starts to race and he considers his situation- one filly of friendly alignment, the sounds of two ponies of unknown alignment, one day of rations, two and a half bottles of water, one long range slug thrower mounted to his immobile left wing, his right wing frozen in place as forward facing armor, one short range slug thrower in Arial Flame's bag, a large number of medical kits of basic supplies. He is in territory he has little information about with a foal he did not expect to be responsible for. His priorities shift quickly from survival to escape- this town is not sufficiently safe or resource rich to support any form of continued life.

Without more intelligence Broken cannot continue planning; he resolves to gather information next. Now that he and Flame are in the relative safety of a barricaded building with weaponry, food, and water he can afford to start thinking in terms of long-term survival rather than day-to-day existence.

Broken grimaces. Too many things too do and deal with. He comes out of his almost trance-like state and sighs.

Two mares have shown up while he was thinking and while Arial Flame falls asleep.

"Greetings, unknown ponies."

((OOC: @Sweets@Arial Flame@The Ponyville Critic - Morning.))

Edited by Sekhayet

@@Twinkfeather @ @@SkyHeart

(did i get everypony?)

We push forward avoiding the danger, heading to the sporting goods store.

((If i remember, that is where we sre going to ger camping gear if the department store is too dangerous.))

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler))

Edited by WarFluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

Hours earlier philipe had left the group, he knew that he was new here, but they could at least be a bit more welcoming to him...he flew off to search a particular store and they went ahead, him losing track of them...oh well, he could meet up with them a their base later, but for now, he needed supplied "time to go shopping" shopping hadn't been much fun since after the apocalypse, it was like going into the boutique the day after a huge sale...less content there than in a straight mans fashion sense. he chuckled at his analogy as he flew.

After a while he arrived at the shopping center and dropped a large rock through the skylight. "alright i'm in" he began searching through the stores, finding nothing useful, but he did pick up a nice scarf, a pair of sunglasses, and a cute necklace, he searched through all the stores he would have been interested in had the apocalypse not happened, then promptly left, catching sight of a camping store, again through the skylight looking for propane, knives, metal, and charcoal...as well as a good hammer

Edited by Twinkfeather

Missy looked into the medical box, taking a needle out of the box and a small attached piece of medical thread.

"Okay, this is probably going to hurt, but I'm sure he'll be fine." Missy said, looking at the still bleeding wound, she wasn't sure she could do it really. But she had to try.

Broken shakes his head.

"Please wait until he is awake once more. The bandages will keep his cut closed; I tied the gauze tightly. He would not appreciate waking up to some pony stabbing him..."

Broken feels oddly protective of Flame. He has not felt anything close to this since before his conscription into the Diarchy's Air Force.

(@The Ponyville Critic)

Edited by Sekhayet