Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Broken looks around for a moment, "Yes, one of those. A hospital. We have too many injuries now. First little Flame, then Thunder, and now Missy Starlight. Do either of you know where it is? We cannot afford to wait through the night. Thunder was far too injured to waste any time."

Broken's voice is far more emotive than usual, betraying his discomfort and his fear. He is trying to hide everything but he remembers the first night he arrived in this world and the mad dash through the night for shelter. The corpses of this world are far far more dangerous in the dark- even for his enhanced senses.

"Who is comig with me and broken to the hospital?"

I ask looking at everypony here.

"It will be dangerous, especially when it gets dark"

i tell them.

"And broken is right about the injuries, we need medicine for them."

i walk over to the ones hurt and tell them this.

"I promise we will get you the medicine and medical supplies. Either that or we die trying."

When i start the second sentence i look up and over to broken.

The sounds of gunfire and shouting caused Lace to run in that direction, stopping short when noting the entryway for the zombies, and then... The mutated beast! She was frozen, half hidden, when the young unicorn lodged a blade into into its neck! The tall mare would run over when it was all over. She spoke no words, checking over Missy intently. "I'm starting to wonder if we need to leave here altogether." she said softly, ears back. She leans down, scooping the young filly up. "Though I'll admit I'm growing tired of such young ponies running about so recklessly." she sighed in frustration at herself, her senses having been dazed and confused since so many new ponies entered.

Sweets, meanwhile, would be with Arial Flame, following closely. "Do-don't you think you should be more careful?" she asked him, checking his wounds. She stood close, checking on the injured Thunder. 'This place has gone insane. There are too many ponies just running around and doing things. We need to organize...' she thought quietly, worry creased her youthful face.

Missy regained consciousness, slowly, but she still couldn't see properly and she had a headache bad enough to bring a grown pony to their knees. "Wh-wh..." She muttered before just closing her eyes again, it was painful to try and movie her head, she could feel blood trickling down the back of her neck too.

Technicolor heard a noise, like something was bein knocked over while she was gathering supplies. She turned around to see yet another zombie. Taking the dagger in her mouth, she hit it spot on. She then finished gathering supplies and head out, looking for some pony- Anypony-, who she could join forces with.

Edited by Technicolor_Pony

Frozen nods, "I'll go. You're going to need someone who knows the medicine well, and I think I've already shown that I'm a more than competent shot with my rifle. I'd recommend that we head to the police station after we hit the hospital. If there are more of them like this one then most of our firepower is just not going to cut it." Plus it lets me keep an eye on the winged blender here she refrains from adding.

• Brohoof 1

I nod when frozen says that.

"Well, i am going to get ready right quick. Then we will head out"

I head into the store and goes to find the shotgun, and look for a hunting knives. Knowing the shotgun is behind the counter i walk over and get it, also putting it on my back. I then head over to the hunting area to find the knives.

"ok frozen, we are here...the high school" philipe closed the door to the shop class behind them and moved a tool chest to block it "ok we are going to need a good number of things, a winch, a ratchet set, screwdriver set, a short handled mini sledge, some caulk, plexi glass, gloves, rubber tubing 4 inch diameter, a multimeter,a oxy acetylene welding torch, anvil, matox, cement, shovel and some stovepipe...oh and a hacksaw and blade set, after that we move to the rest of the school for the other stuff"

Technicolor decided to go back into the school. She heard voices and thought she was going insane. She then Realized they were real! Almost crying tears of joy, she flew towards the voices. What if she wasn't te last one? What if she was here?! (Guys my phone is going dead and I'll be back tomorrow )

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen nods, "Ok.  If you can keep me stable I can carry the other cart with my magic. By the way, if things go as planned I should also be able to to thin out the crowd of zombies in the town once we get there. I need to visit the band room and the chemistry wing at some point for some equipment, but that can wait till after we get your stuff. Let's go."

@@Technicolor_Pony

as you hide out in the school you think you hear faint voices, in another section of the school

the school its self has seen better days, its a mess, dirty, a few dead zombies in the halls, half of the lights are on, the other half are in a state of disrepair

@@Technicolor_Pony

as you hide out in the school you think you hear faint voices, in another section of the school

the school its self has seen better days, its a mess, dirty, a few dead zombies in the halls, half of the lights are on, the other half are in a state of disrepair

(so do I get my supplies?)

"what a coincidence, I needed to go to the chem lab to fetch a vacuum pump, as for the other cart, don't worry we will find something to pull if this doesn't all fit" his ears perked "do you hear something?" he knew from the disrepair that there would be zombies in here "don't shoot, the last thing we need is zombies flooding into a building, can you lift this with levitation?" he held up a rock the size of a softball "if you can, use it to break their necks, that'll stop them from coming for us and it'll be quiet"

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen shrugs, "I can do one better than that." She conjures a large icicle, "This should be able to punch straight through their skulls, so I'll take point and you watch our back. Where is the auto shop?" She asks as she slowly slides the door open, watching out for zombies the whole way.

from the surrounding, it appears as ponies once used this place as a base, though that was no longer the case, the door opened to the cafetiera which doubled as the central hub of the school, the front was was also the front door of the school, the door was barricaded with long rectangular lunch tables, blood was splatter all over the floor and walls, but it was old blood, there were two zombies standing in the large caffeteria

"well right now, we are IN the auto shop, we need to need our voices down so they don't hear us"

(Jack is a furry webcomic by David Hopkins. It is set in a world populated by anthropomorphicanimals and focuses on judgment and afterlife, which function according to Christian beliefs, and is noted for its depiction of "rape, drug use, swearing, graphic sexual acts, incest, cannibalism, nudity, savage violence, and images of Hell."[1]

Jack focuses on its title character, a wizened green rabbit who lives in Hell. He is the embodiment of the deadly sin wrath, whose punishment is being the Grim Reaper. In life, the unfairness of some deaths, particularly towards the ones he loved, made him angry.[2] In his position as Grim Reaper, he now has to witness more death, the cause of his wrath. Jack attempts to remember the sins he did in life in order to be forgiven for them. This is hard for him as his other punishment is having no memory of his life on Earth.)

@@Twinkfeather@@Skullbuster,

Frozen nods, "Alright, grab your stuff and let's get out. Or just point out what we need and I'll grab it from here." She whispers as she eyes the zombies, "Two of them over there... Should we take them or let them go?" she tries to keep her voice down, but the painkillers begin to wear off and her headache begins to return.

he spotted a toolbox and peeked inside "ratchet set" he set it quietly in the cart "I say we leave them" he noticed him wincing "you going to be ok? sure you can stay quiet?" he grabbed a hammer and screwdriver set, putting it in the corner, he saw a welding torch and put it so that the wheels on the bottom would allow it to be towed, he spotted an anvil "we are gonna need the winch to get it in the cart" he grabbed the plexiglass, a thing of cement, and used a utility knife to cut some plastic tubing from an industrial shop vac, he grabbed a lot of caulking tubes and  put them in, they found the stovepipe and the hacksaw blade set with a welding sculpture and snatched them up, finding a mattox and a shovel in the corner where the cement had been,  the multimeter sat inside one of the cars that sat about with greasy parts surrounding it, they found a winch attached to a cherrypicker and used it to grab the anvil and put it in, after that using the ratchet set to pull it off the frame and put it in the buggy "one last thing...a drill and a bit set"

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen turns levitates over a drill set and sets it into the cart, "Alright... Where next? And before we go I need to stop by the propane tank in the back of the school, then the main office. And yeah, I'll be fine. It's just a little sting in the back of my head, that's all..." 

"ok...what are you doing with he propane tank?" he sighed "if it involves blowing it up, we are going there last" he sighed "i suppose next we head to the chemistry lab...we will leave the cart here, moving it may make too much noise with all the stuff in it" he  grabbed an empty duffle bag "we will use this for the rest of the stuff we need inside"

(Jack covers subjects related to the attitude a person can lead in life and its consequences to them and to the people around them. Frequent features are disease, rape, murder, suicide, bereavement and redemption. The comic is divided into a number of arcs (subplots) of varying length. Artwork style and presence of color differ from arc to arc. Arcs take place on Hell, Earth, Heaven and Purgatory. Arcs set on Earth (usually revolving around Jack's job as Grim Reaper) take place during different, not always consecutive, time periods. In Heaven and Hell there is no concept of time.[4] The eyes of characters symbolize their status in the Jack universe: sins have no pupils; living souls and angels have full pupils; the souls of deceased persons have "pin-prick" eyes as long as they do not recognize their sins.)

A few zombies walk into the cafeteria via another hallway, they shamble in, they have  huge chunks of flesh missing from them, probably whats left of the ponies who set up a base here, because they were partially consumed, they were weaker than a standard zombie

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen nods, "Yeah, but we need to go there before we go to the office... It's part of my plan, but don't worry, I'm not going to blow us all up yet..." She nods and takes the bag, "Alright, chemistry next? I actually know where that is... Bad news, we have to go through the cafeteria..." She sneaks out of the room and prepares her icicle trench spike in case a zombie notices her.

"well...looks like we have a new objective, get rid of those things" he thought for a minute "we have to trap them, it's the only way to take on that many quietly" (how many are there?) he sat a brick in front of the door, which was a "push" door on their side and he tied a brick to it "now we just need to narrow this area so that only one can come through at a time" she set to work using various objects to make a funnel

(edited)

there were 2 hallways on either side of the cafeteria, on the left were core classes, such as science and history, on the right hall were the arts based classes, such as band and art, the office room was located on the left beside the hallway, they emerged from the 3rd hallway which is directly oppisite of the the front door

there were 5 zombies in the cafetria

Edited by Skullbuster

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen nods, "Alright. Actually, if you can group them up I can freeze them in place and we can kill them at our leisure before we move... Is your funnel done?" She asks, her horn glowing slightly brighter as she assesses the situation and prepares to use a slightly more aggressive spell.