Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

• 2 weeks later...

Detective Butler How about a AWESOME RAINBOOM power from Rainbowdash  Flying with the Wonderbolts high into the clouds !  Then last of your painting masterpiece show DERPY HOOVES cheering Rainbowdash on to the awesome stunt show she's performing ! I hope you like my idea for your charity !

• Brohoof 1

Detective Butler How about a AWESOME RAINBOOM power from Rainbowdash Flying with the Wonderbolts high into the clouds ! Then last of your painting masterpiece show DERPY HOOVES cheering Rainbowdash on to the awesome stunt show she's performing ! I hope you like my idea for your charity !

Hmm... Sounds interesting....

Detective Butler How about a AWESOME RAINBOOM power from Rainbowdash Flying with the Wonderbolts high into the clouds ! Then last of your painting masterpiece show DERPY HOOVES cheering Rainbowdash on to the awesome stunt show she's performing ! I hope you like my idea for your charity !

That sounds like a good idea for the next charity painting. Along with that why not have the blue angels alongside, representing Boeing, which is based in Seattle, and giving a shout-out to the armed forces.

(edited)

is it too late to suggest something? if not, maybe the doctor (doctor whooves and assistant or doctor whooves adventures) and his companion on the moon looking down on equestria with the TARIDS behind them?

Edited by The_Doctor

I'd Like To First Of All Give You A Round Of Applause For The Marvelous Work Of Art From Last Year

I Don't Have Any Specific Thoughts, But I Do Think You Should Keep It As A Painting With An Outdoor Setting  (It Could Be Day Or Night)

Maybe With A Few More Landmarks Relating To The Show? (ie: Celestia's Castle)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ew. totally understand your problem, and it is a pricy one. I tend to save the acrylic for something like wood, tile or plastic.

As for ideas what about the Gala? or the castle gardens.

• 4 months later...

I'm new to the forums but your paintings are beautiful. I have a suggestion for a painting referencing to the group hug one why not do the scene in the movie from a third person view as Sunset Shimmer in her demonic form fires the blast of energy at the mane 6.