Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

(edited)

((KING, COPPER HAS NO BLOOD IN HIS WORKSHOP!!!))

Copper bowed back, "good news, we've gotten a report from Inspired, I need to speak to Orrin, Astra, and Thunder. Have they arrived yet?"

((woo 200 replies :) ))

Edited by thesteampunkninja

"Soon, Orrin, soon. In the meantime I need to assemble a team. Ponitearious of course, and we'll meet inspired once we get there, but I still need a few more trusted ponies to accompany me."

Copper looked at her, "from what Orrin tells me your a useful tactician. I need someone like you to command and organize the factions while I'm away."

Ponitearious slid on his stealthy assasination outfit and tucked his mustache into his cowl neatly, so his mustache wouldn't get too messed up when he brought it back out. He did some stretches. And afterwards, Ponitearious made sure to go through a test-fly to make sure that if the event came that he should need to flee, he would be ready. He met up with Orrin and CopperMane and asked, "So, what's the game plan?"

"Well lets see, I will go of course, and you. If Sketches stays back to command the other rebels than Orrin can come as well. Inspired we will meet at the palace and she will be leaving with us. So that just leaves Astra and Thunder, where are they?"

Inspired takes advantage of her free roam to explore the palaces armouries, looking on the various mechanisations an idea formed in her head. "Coppermane this is Inspired, do you need a diversion? Ive got some ideas..."

"Give me an hour, and the princess will have her hands full." Inspired quickly gets to work, pulling apart the heart of a machine, and secretly adjusting it before replacing everything and moving to the next machine.

Thunder heard a voice coming over and cocked her head.

"Thunder's here. Watcha got? Time for some action?" she grinned.

With the pulling of ac chord, the huge "Clopper" mech starts up, its engines screaming as it stands, then a screen of smoke fills the armoury, getting everybodies attention,. Inspired moves to the next mech, then the next, setting every machine off. The racket flows throughout the castle and most of the guards rush in looking for what the ruckus is about. :your distraction is a go."

(edited)

CopperMane sighed. "No time! Ponitearious, Orrin, with me. Sketches, take the other rebels to surround the palace. Don't attack unless I give the order. Keep trying to get contact to Astra and tell her to join you at Canterlot." He grabbed a pull-string on his bag and to beautifully carved metal wings folded out. The feathers were made of lightweight hammered steel and each had a deathly sharp blade running down them. He smiled his maniac smile and took off in the direction of Canterlot with a metallic sound.

post-2292-0-79834000-1332284993_thumb.jpg

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Thunder Shock had arrived at the camp. Sick of running, she had tried teleporting.

"Never...again..." she gasped, looking at her seared tail.

"So, what's the plan?"