Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Insult You've Received For Being a Brony

StabbedByANarwhal

One of my friends brothers said this hillarious insult (the guy is about 4-5 years older than me):

"You're a gay, brony faggot face!"

It isn't really that insulting.

However a bad insult is:

"Y do u watch a show that is crap, has no story line or character development?! Its gay!" >_>   Yeah i said that when i used to be a hater....please don't kill me :(

• Brohoof 1

I can't say I've ever been insulted for being a Pegasister.

However, when I told my friend I was one, he just gave me a look like I was crazy.

Today, he is a Brony.

^_^

post-14906-0-04128800-1394966435.jpg

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 2

I can't say I've ever been insulted for being a Pegasister.

However, when I told my friend I was one, he just gave me a look like I was crazy.

Today, he is a Brony.

^_^

Well he got  PONED! Get it? Probably not.... meh

• Brohoof 1

Teach me your ways! I'm working on getting one of my friends into the fandom....its working.

All is going according to plan...

Good, good.

Excellent.

• Brohoof 1

I always catch myself denying that I am a Brony when I'm confronted.

Well I'm done denying!

Next time someone calls me a Brony I'll say "Thank You".

You do that! Be proud to be a part of this community, be proud of your title!! Do it for the fandom!! Do it for the Princesses!! DO IT FOR EQUESTRIA!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Oh just the usual, highly unoriginal and over used insult that every hater uses, because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a good insult.

"Screw off you brony fag" and variations of it.

Edited by ~Flutterdash~
  • Brohoof 1

Oh just the usual, highly unoriginal and over used insult that every hater uses, because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a good insult.

"Screw off you brony fag" and variations of it.

Nice profile pic.

Fluttershy is da best.

• Brohoof 1

I once had a highly intelligent, remarkably bright gentleman ask if I got my Vinyl Scratch shirt from my little sister.

I kindly informed him that it actually belonged to his girlfriend, and that she gave it to me after we banged.

Cue him stumbling over words and me walking away with troll face.

I once had a highly intelligent, remarkably bright gentleman ask if I got my Vinyl Scratch shirt from my little sister.

I kindly informed him that it actually belonged to his girlfriend, and that she gave it to me after we banged.

Cue him stumbling over words and me walking away with troll face.

You should have token a picture of his face and posted it.

I've been called a horse-porker once by a rather rude individual over the Internet. Ironically, I don't even like real horses and find them to be smelly and dimwitted beasts of burden.

No serious insults. I was hanging out at the campus pub with a buddy and he said I should have my Fluttershy dog tag inside my shirt because he did not want to be associated with a brony. I told him too f**king bad, and we proceeded to have a couple beers and chill. I bet he watches ponies in secret, though...

• 7 months later...

a person once said things to me, because I am a brony, and I never want to repeat those words. but then, my eyes started glowing and I shifted into one of my ethereal forms, and I released all the deep magic of all fandoms, of all arts, all things beautiful. I filled them with all the pain suffered by all fandoms and artists.

what happened after that has no words. in this language, at least.