Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everybody!This is me!

Mechatech

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a place to talk with another bronies and pegasisters so I googled it and found this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just watched a little bit of it.

Hello, I'm Mechatech.I'm new to MLP and that kind of stuff.I really don't know what to say about bronies but I'm just becoming one.I heard a lot of people said it's not ok to be a brony,MLP is just a movie for 5 years old girls and stuff like that.Why do teenagers and adults like it?I know bronies are really cute.I'm not a hater of MLP and I want to experiment and even become a brony.Also I'm here to make brony and pegasister friends.

What would you say about me?Why do people love MLP?

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Mecha.  TBH, I was at first a hater of the show 2 years ago, but after my ex got me into it, I really enjoy it b/c it seemed to be more family oriented, more than all-girl oriented, if you get what I mean.  Now I want to ask you, are you a Mech-Warrior fan or anime's involving Mechs?   :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Mecha.  TBH, I was at first a hater of the show 2 years ago, but after my ex got me into it, I really enjoy it b/c it seemed to be more family oriented, more than all-girl oriented, if you get what I mean.  Now I want to ask you, are you a Mech-Warrior fan or anime's involving Mechs?   :)

I'm not a fan of anime,neither a hater,I havent played Mech-Warriors but I played Hawken,a similar game.My name is coming actually from Mechanox.I'm an gamer youtuber and EDM (electronic dance music) producer but I want to stay annonymous because if my friends and fans will found out this thing my reputation will suffer.

Also,MLP gave me a sexual deviation or deviance...whatever its called.I hope you undestand what I mean.I dont why it happened...

I'm not a fan of anime,neither a hater,I havent played Mech-Warriors but I played Hawken,a similar game.My name is coming actually from Mechanox.I'm an gamer youtuber and EDM (electronic dance music) producer but I want to stay annonymous because if my friends and fans will found out this thing my reputation will suffer.

Also,MLP gave me a sexual deviation or deviance...whatever its called.I hope you undestand what I mean.I dont why it happened...

I see where your coming from there.   Okay then :D   Hope you enjoy your stay..

• Brohoof 1