Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Foal Party! OPEN!

Technicolor_Pony

(Finallly, another post!)

Cassidy frantically rushed in. "Riley, this may seem silly, but... this place is cursed."

Riley raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"I was reading a mythology book that said something about a building that selects entering ponies at random and regresses them back into foalhood."

Riley's eyes widened, and he held up Clementia. "You mean... that this baby is actually..."

Cassidy nodded. "And if we stay here too long, we'll turn into foals."

"We'll t-turn into f-foals?"

Cassidy nodded.

A grin appeared on Riley's face to ridiculous proportions, as he sat down and played with the various foal toys.

Cassidy rolled his eyes, and made his way to the door.

(Oh,nothing.I understand now hownit works :P )

When she woke up,she was on the floor,but...how?The hole was of her exact size,so it wasn't allowed her to fall to the floor...or it was?

"Mmm...what happened?...."

When she looked all around,she saw a lot of foals through the room

"Why are there so many..."

Wait...why my voice sounds so...childish?And why i'm feeling...smaller?

She looked for a mirror,and when she found it,she saw the disaster

She screamed like a maniac

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Riley was still waiting to revert from being 18 to a foal... but having little success. He shrugged, and went back to his duties.

omgmagicalfillertofillupspace
sothaticanpost

ommagicalfillertofillupspace
sothaticanpoststuff
inthisroleplay

@@Technicolor_Pony,

"Aw ponyfeathers. Wrong beam. Here, let me try again." Thunder stated gathering some electricity. He fired a beam at Technicolor, hoping it was an age beam, but it was a diaper spell. A diaper appear around Technicolor's flank. Thunder saw the diaper. He tried to hold it in, but burst out laughing. "Oh my! Oh my! I am so sorry!" He said still trying to recover from the laugh attack.  

"I have to think of a way to save Clementia..." thought Riley...

SUDDENLY ONE OF TWILIGHT'S MISFIRED MAGIC LASERS HIT RILEY AND HIS MEMORY WAS WIPED

...Clementia would enjoy seeing all of those babies, Riley thought to himself, and didn't doubt a single thing.

Clementia screamed.

Technicolor  facehoofed. "Funny," she said. "Real funny." She looked at herself in a mirror though, and then started laughing herself.

"It's okay," she said with a slight giggle, but also turned red in embarrassment. "Just get it off." She used her horn  to undo it, surprisingly not unleashing a laser beam this time.

@@Technicolor_Pony,

"I guess as a foal I can't do my spells properly." Thunder stated. "But I can do this." Thunder stated as he eyed a drawing of a butterfly on a wall. He then gathered some electricity and fired a beam at the butterfly drawing. The butterfly came to life out of the paper and started to fly around. Thunder extended his hoof out and the butterfly came and perched on it.  

"Rrr....WHY IS A BABY SCREAMING???"

Suddenly,she felt something...something on one of the foals.

"What's that feeling?..."

She moved in front of one of the foals

"Are you...asking for help?"

((Filler is magic of course yes what about filling everything with something weird like weird al?)

Technicolor smiled again. "That's some skill with electricity," she said. "I use radioactive power to power my horn, but it isn't the most efficient of fuels," she said as she rubbed her horn with her hoof. "When I shoot those lasers, sometimes it produces radioactive waste. I have to be really careful."

Clementia finally stopped her screaming fit when she had an idea. Maybe if I leave this twisted building, I'll be 18 again! She wasted no time in heading for the door. However, she couldn't reach the door handle. She jumped up and down in an attempt to reach it, and after a few times, landed on her rear... and cursed her full diaper.

Technicolor cringed as she saw clementia's expression. Realizing that she was thinking that if she left, she would be 18 again. Technicolor looked down and shook her head.

"I've tried that." She opened a window, flew out, and flew back in. "See?"

(The filler was slapped by someone's mother.)

Clementia, with a disheartened expression, just looked at Technicolor, then broke down crying.

(The filler called the cops but was instantly turned down because the cops were busy with coffee and doughnuts and generally being incompetent members of the police force)

Technicolor felt sad about Clementia crying- seeing other ponies cry made her want to cry. She looked around at the other ponies in the room, thinking for an idea.

She said toThunder- "A tickle spell could help right now." she gave a nervous smile.

(four letters off. are you kidding me.)

Sniffing, Clementia looked up and replied, "Okay den. Tiggle id is." She looked down and added frustratingly, "And iff somepwony could PWEASE give me a new diapwer, id would be mush appweciated!"

Meanwhile in Arendelle, Queen Elsa sneezed, sending the aforementioned country into another eternal winter, complete with robotic Hans clones.

Back in Equestria...

@@Technicolor_Pony@,

Thunder gathered some electricity and fired a tickle beam at Technocolor.   

Thunder then turned to Clementia. He then gathered some electricity and fired a diaper change beam at Clementia, which gave her a new fresh and clean diaper. "There you go. All better?" Thunder asked. 

Technicolor, laughing over the tickling and thunder, she said, "not me silly! she's sad! siome tickling could help HER! she laughed as she flailed her arms in the air like  a falling bird. "help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

sje said gleefullty in a laughter fit.

(my filler came up to meet you)

@,@@Technicolor_Pony,

Thunder gathered some electricity and fired a neutralizing beam at Technocolor. He then gathered more electricity and fired a tickle beam at Clemontia. "There, that fixes it. That tickle effect won't last but only 30 seconds." Thunder stated as he recovered from the spells.  

Clementia giggled, and ran up to Thunder. "Thank you, Thwunder Dash!" she said, and hugged him hard.

ohmycelestiamagicalfiller

Flash walked up to the others, placing her small hoof on her chin.

"How awe we going to wevewse the spell?" She thought out loud, blushing as her w's came out as r's.

(Forgetting filly filler for flying fillies floating forward freely for fun from Fillydelphia filler)

Edited by Flash Forward

Clementia looked at Flash Forward, then thought to herself. Hmm... everypony seems so nice here... and foals don't have to worry about anything... do I really want to be 18 again? She stopped her train of thought when she gave in to her foal instincts and started throwing things around the room.

As a mare, she would work on animations all day, not having any free time. "Why waste the opportunity?" she thought.

"Yay!" Flash shouted as she began to throw things around as well. She lost track of the task at hoof and let her younger self take over her mind for a little while. "What kind of games do you like to play?" she asked Clementia.

Clementia stopped and turned to face Flash. "Oh, um... well... card games? Tea parties? That sort of thing." She was still a shy, timid girl.

(ohmahgawdhaveyouseenthis

magicalfantasticalfillertext

itallowsyoutofillupspace

hopefullythemodsdon'tarrive)

@@@Flash Forward,@@Technicolor_Pony,

"Your welcome. Thunder stated with a giggle. Thunder then gathered some electricity and made his guitar and amplifier appear. He then started to shred a solo, not as technical and advanced as when he is in his adult form. He continued to play for a little while, seeing if he could get attention. In his younger form, Thunder always wanted attention.  

Technciolor started clapping and dancing along to the beat, changing colors as she moved. She smiled and started to cheer.

"Thunder Dash! Thunder dash!" She spread her wings and did a nice backflip in te air.

(I am getting real tired of your crap comment chat bar! Lol xD)

Clementia simply looked up at Thunder Dash in awe. "He has... ewetwical powers? And he uses them to make things outta nothing?" she said in disbelief.

(You know, I've noticed that Thunder Dash is in practically every RP that I'm in.)

(filerfilerfillerfiller)