Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Foal Party! OPEN!

Technicolor_Pony

Hai guys! So let's assume your OC has been shrunk down to foal size. They have their cutie mark, and they're sorta like your OC in child form. everypony is welcome, I only have a few ground rules:

1. No lovey-dovey romance. If there is romance, make it like kid romance, like "you're pretty" and maybe a kiss on the cheek or a hug at most. Just make it something a foal would do. Please, don't make it adult. that would be scary for a foal :blink:

2. I mean, a potty mouth foal is a rarity (lol :D) , but hey, go ahead and try it if you want.

3. Have fun! :muffins:

This sounds like fun! :D

*walks in, looks around to find no one* (to self: What's going on? Everything feels.. taller.) *shrugs it off* Hello? Is anypony here? It feels empty without anyone to talk to... *tries to find somepony to start up a conversation with, fails and sits down in a chair*

*looks over* "Oh hai! I'm Technicolor! And.... And what happened to my voice? 0_0 It is so high pitched! Anyway, What's your name?" *sees an adult pony walk by* Is that a giant? I've seen giants before, but not giant ponies! *laughs* *shrugs it off also* *looks around* what does your cutie mark mean?

@@Technicolor_Pony,

(OOC: Ooh this sounds awesome. I'm going with Thunder Dash. See my avatar for his picture! Here's a full pic of him: filly_thunder_dash_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d)

Thunder walked in to the party room excitedly. "Yeah! Nothing like a good ol' party!" Thunder stated gathering some electricity and making a party whistle appear from the blue. He then blew it once. 

"Yay! More new friends!" Technicolor yelled with glee as she trotted over to the new pony. "Hai there!" Technicolor started to prance around and grabbed a cupcake. "This is gonna be fun!"

(filler filler filler filler filler stupid chat bar filler filler filler)

@@Technicolor_Pony,

"Hey!" Thunder stated. He then gathered some electricity and made a flower appear. "Have a flower!" He said as he levitated it in his electrical abilities. He was also sort of blushing since he was showing a little bit of his softer side. He was more of a flyer.  

Keyboard walks in tears in his eyes
"NOOO!!!! MY HIGH SCORE!!! GONEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
He is holding a bright green keyboard, but the board is way to big for his size, and from his mouth dangles a now comicly sized expensive looking mouse.

Keyboard then proceides to feint.
(Keyboard is a HUGE gamer, and has a hard time seperating reality from games. Any hallunicates about creepers. ALOT)

@Thunder-Dash ,

Technicolor smiled and turned a brighter neon color when she smelt the flower. "That smells wonderful!" She beamed. She put it in a pretty vase that matched the color. She brought over a cupcake and handed it to Thunder. It was her favorite flavor, double chocolate! She smiled. "And there's more where that came from!"

@SorenNightwing,

Technicolor gasped at the fainted pony.

"Any doctors here?" She said, a drop of sweat going down her face. She waved a cupcake over his nose, trying to revive him frantically and placed the keyboard neatly beside him, making sure it was safe from being broken.

"Hi there Technicolor! I'm Flash Forward!" She beamed at Technicolor. "Oh.. my cutie mark.." Flash chuckled as she told Technicolor, "Are you aware of Adobe Flash? It's an animation program. My cutie mark is it's logo, but with an arrow pointing upward. It represents my skills as an animator. They're not perfect, but I want to be the best I can be! The pen belongs to the tablet I use to make my animations." She turned to Technicolor, hoping that she got the point across without him getting confused.

Edited by Flash Forward

@@Technicolor_Pony

"Oh, thanks!" Thunder said blushing a little bit as he gathered some electricity and levitated the cupcake off of Technicolor's hooves.

@@Soren Nightwing,

Suddenly, Thunder heard a scream, and a pony came in with what looked like a keyboard. "Ooh, a gamer I see." Thunder stated as he inspected the devices. "I'm Thunder Dash." He said to the pony still levitating the cupcake in his electric ability.

(OOC: Thunder Dash can wield electricity. He earned this ability when he was struck by lightning. The strike hit a spot that caused it to be absorbed in his body. It went so deep that it changed his genetic code, enabling him to wield electricity.)

@Thunder-Dash 
Wakes up.
Hyperventaliting
"OH....MY.....GOd......My.... Wait. Cupcake?"
Keyboard stares at the cupcake, the looks behind Thunder,
"What is that hissing.... OH MY CELESTIA"
Keyboard jumps backward, dropping the KEyboard and mouse and hides behind a neon looking pony

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!... oh... its gone.... wellllllll........"
Keyboard looks around embarrised.

(edited)

@Flash Forward (I'm a girl lol XD)

"Awesome! I love animation!" She said, almost doing a squee of joy. "I'm not very good at them, but I try!"

@Thunder-Dash Technicolor watched in awe as the cupcake left her hooves. "cupcakes- with electricity?! Cool!" She said in awe. "Now that's cool!"

@Soren Nightwing Technicolor looks at the pony behind her.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna hurt ya," she says with a laugh. She looks at the mouse. "Hey! are you a gamer?! Tell me you play Minecolts!" (Minecolts Is pony minecraft)

Edited by Technicolor_Pony

@@Technicolor_Pony,@@Soren Nightwing,  

"It's a special ability of mine. I can wield electricity and convert it into magic." Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and made another cupcake appear from the blue. He then saw the pony who was hiding behind Technicolor. "It's okay. The cupcake isn't a ghost." Thunder siad. 

@Thunder-dash

(OOC: How do you tag people like that lol)

Technicolor laughed at the ghostly cupcake remark. She looked at Thunder.

"I'm still learning to use my horn," she said. "My horn does stuff with radioactive power, so it does weird things sometimes." She tried to make her horn glow, but ended up shooting a laser, breaking a window somewhere.

"you didn't see anything......." She said with a laugh.

@@Technicolor_Pony,@@Soren Nightwing,  

"It's a special ability of mine. I can wield electricity and convert it into magic." Thunder stated as he gathered some electricity and made another cupcake appear from the blue. He then saw the pony who was hiding behind Technicolor. "It's okay. The cupcake isn't a ghost." Thunder siad. 

"Hmm? Ghost? No! No, i saw a creeper!"

Then he heard what Technacolor said

"Woah... I got these wings, built them myself, they can send out a small emp, and i can fly for about five minutes, watch!"

His wings rear up and a small blue wave forms around them.

"Wasnt that-"

A small crackle then a loud pop as the dropped keyboard and mouse break.

"Wha...how.... NOOOOO!!!!!"

Keyboard feints again.

@Flash Forward (I'm a girl lol XD)

"Awesome! I love animation!" She said, almost doing a squee of joy. "I'm not very good at them, but I try!"

@Thunder-Dash Technicolor watched in awe as the cupcake left her hooves. "cupcakes- with electricity?! Cool!" She said in awe. "Now that's cool!"

@Soren Nightwing Technicolor looks at the pony behind her.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna hurt ya," she says with a laugh. She looks at the mouse. "Hey! are you a gamer?! Tell me you play Minecolts!" (Minecolts Is pony minecraft)

Oh.. I just assumed you were a guy because of the name. LOL XD

"Yeah," Flash replied. "It's hard to learn, but after working with it for a while, you get used to it." She smiled and levitated a cupcake towards her. The magic was a bright aquamarine, the color of her eyes. "Pinkie Pie thinks it's weird that I make cartoons," She began. "She told me it's opening up dimensions in the space-time continuum or something along the lines of that. I have no idea what that means." She took a bite out of her cupcake.

@@Soren Nightwing@@Technicolor_Pony,  

(OOC: Highlight any part of a piece of text in a poster's post. Two options should appear. Click on "mention.)

Thunder Dash saw the broken keyboard and mouse. "This won't take long." Thunder stated as he gathered some electrcity. He then turned to Technicolor. "Watch this." He stated as he levitated the keyboard and broken mouse. One by one, he reassembled each piece of the broken keyboard and mouse. Seven seconds later, the keyboard and mouse were repaired. Thunder walked over to the fainted pony. "Uh..." He said patting the pony and levitating the keyboard and mouse in his electric abilities. 

@Soren Nightwing @Flash forward @Thunder-Dash  Technicolor frantically searched for a Dorito chip, since soren may be harder to revive this time and clapped at Thunder's electricity skills, once again in awe.

Technicolor dropped the Dorito on soren when she heard what Flash said. Her colors ignited into a bright neon yellow of excitedment. "I know all about that stuff!" she said. "Almost nopony knows that, but I am actually quite knowledgeable about dimensions and stuff... I used to travel with a genius who could travel through it all..." She looked sadly out into the distance for a moment, bt tried to re compose herself. "It's really fun!"

@@Soren Nightwing@@Technicolor_Pony,  

(OOC: Highlight any part of a piece of text in a poster's post. Two options should appear. Click on "mention.)

Thunder Dash saw the broken keyboard and mouse. "This won't take long." Thunder stated as he gathered some electrcity. He then turned to Technicolor. "Watch this." He stated as he levitated the keyboard and broken mouse. One by one, he reassembled each piece of the broken keyboard and mouse. Seven seconds later, the keyboard and mouse were repaired. Thunder walked over to the fainted pony. "Uh..." He said patting the pony and levitating the keyboard and mouse in his electric abilities. 

"Mrhhh.... BOOM..... AHHHHH!!!!!" 

Keyboard wakes up.

"Ahh what... my keybaord. My mouse! ITS FIXED!!!! OH PRAISE THE ALICORNS OF GAMING I SHALL PLAY AGAIN!"

"Wait... where...who.... why...."

Keybaord looks around. 

"Hello? Who are all of you? Wheres all my games?"

Keyboard looks around again then sits down confused.

(sorry, comp lagged, thing posted twice

Edited by Soren Nightwing

@@Soren Nightwing,

Thunder walked over to the pony who had just woke up. "I fixed your keyboard. You got freaked out by something, which caused you to drop your keyboard and mouse, which broke upon impact. Because of the stress overload, you fainted." Thunder explained as he put the keyboard and mouse in the pony's hooves with his electric abilities. 

@Soren Nightwing Technicolor looks at keyboard and laughs. "i'm Technicolor, they're Thunder and Flash, you're hanging out, I have no idea where your games are... and you said you were a gamer?" She said, perking her ears up. "I really like to play minecolts." (Minecraft for ponies)

@Soren Nightwing @Flash forward @Thunder-Dash  Technicolor frantically searched for a Dorito chip, since soren may be harder to revive this time and clapped at Thunder's electricity skills, once again in awe.

Technicolor dropped the Dorito on soren when she heard what Flash said. Her colors ignited into a bright neon yellow of excitedment. "I know all about that stuff!" she said. "Almost nopony knows that, but I am actually quite knowledgeable about dimensions and stuff... I used to travel with a genius who could travel through it all..." She looked sadly out into the distance for a moment, bt tried to re compose herself. "It's really fun!"

"WOAH!" Flash's eyes lit up as she heard this. "Could you tell me what it was like? It sounds exciting!" Her curiosity got the best of her as she asked, "Could you tell me who that genius was? And how you got to travel with someone through dimensions?!" She finally caught herself as she stopped asking a wave of questions.

"Sorry.." Flash paused. "It's none of my business. I just thought that's so cool!"

Edited by Flash Forward

"Minecolts!" Keyboard looks up and quickly looks around the room, his eyes turn yellow and his cutie mark morphs to a motherbord

"One second please"

Keyboard runs around the room picking up seeming random parts, and puting them in a pile.
Suddenly he blurs into motion a dust storm obscuring the room, when it settles down, there are four brand new looking computers with peices of hay sicking out.
Keyboard stepps back, then his eyes and cutie mark change back
"Woah, what... oh computers! YES!!!!"
(Sorry, forgot to mention, Keyboard has multiple personalitys, and can change into a super techie, making computer, or any parts really, out of seemingly anything, but the normal keyboard ((Gamer)) dosent remember anything that happens during other keyboard part.)

(edited)

"WOAH!" Flash's eyes lit up as she heard this. "Could you tell me what it was like? It sounds exciting!" Her curiosity got the best of her as she asked, "Could you tell me who that genius was? And how you got to travel with someone through dimensions?!" She finally caught herself as she stopped asking a wave of questions.

"Sorry.." Flash paused. "It's none of my business. I just thought that's so cool!"

Technicolor looked down, gathered her thoughts, and started with a smile.

"It all began 8 years ago, on a planet galaxies away. I was human. A weird species. But then I met someone named the Doctor. He took me on a ride through time and space! It was so fun! We became best mates! One day, I got mutated. I could turn to any animal! The Doctor and I had a great friendship still. But one day..." She paused. "We were being chased... We had to go into a wormhole. I jumped... I woke up in equestria. I lived with a nice pony named rainbow dash till I got back on my hooves... And now I'm here! I'm still looking for the Doctor, but I'm losing hope. So I'm just going to do what he'd want- be happy." She smiled. She held back some tears, then downed a cupcake to feel better and smiled.

(Sorry if it's hard to follow its a Whovian thing)

@Soren Nightwing "Woah! That's skill! All you ponies are talented!" Technicolor said, looking at Everypony.

Edited by Technicolor_Pony

Technicolor looked down, gathered her thoughts, and started with a smile.

"It all began 8 years ago, on a planet galaxies away. I was human. A weird species. But then I met someone named the Doctor. He took me on a ride through time and space! It was so fun! We became best mates! One day, I got mutated. I could turn to any animal! The Doctor and I had a great friendship still. But one day..." She paused. "We were being chased... We had to go into a wormhole. I jumped... I woke up in equestria. I lived with a nice pony named rainbow dash till I got back on my hooves... And now I'm here! I'm still looking for the Doctor, but I'm losing hope. So I'm just going to do what he'd want- be happy." She smiled. She held back some tears, then downed a cupcake to feel better and smiled.

(Sorry if it's hard to follow its a Whovian thing)

@Soren Nightwing "Woah! That's skill! All you ponies are talented!" Technicolor said, looking at Everypony.

Keyboard looks up, hes already at the computer.

"hmm, wha?"

Keyboard then looks down

"AGHH my hoofs are too small for this computer!"

Sighing, he Touches his glasses, and the left lense lights up

Keyboard begins talking to it, and his eyes and cutie mark have already changed again