gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

@Shimmer5000 If only Darker was here...That guy was amazing at settling debates...I AM glad you're still here though. I hope nothing happens to you.

Anyway new ideas:

Gaara VS Crocodile (That villain from One Piece)
Perfect Cell VS Amazo
General Zod VS Black Adam
Catwoman VS Black Cat
Starfire VS Star Sapphire
M Bison VS Heihachi
Evil Ryu VS Devil Jin

@Shimmer5000 If only Darker was here...That guy was amazing at settling debates...I AM glad you're still here though. I hope nothing happens to you.

Anyway new ideas:

Gaara VS Crocodile (That villain from One Piece)

Perfect Cell VS Amazo

General Zod VS Black Adam

Catwoman VS Black Cat

Starfire VS Star Sapphire

M Bison VS Heihachi

Evil Ryu VS Devil Jin

We lost Darker, EvilDragonMaster, and I don't want to eat through mountains of SOD from the remaining members in order to set up a proper debate here; we know how well that went last time. Depressing. Still...

-At their current stage, they're both capable of taking each other out. Gaara does have the advantage in range and flight, though.

-Which Amazo?

-Zod was a Superman level threat(last I checked, fighting of Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time in the comics, so Black Adam loses like he does to Superman.

-As a fellow OBD member said "one hangs with Batman, the other hangs with Spider-man, I think it's obvious". Helps that Black Cat also has bad luck powers on top of her stats advantage.

-Starfire has been not too impressive(under Wonder Woman stat wise), and Star Sapphire is strong enough to give Hal Jordan a hard time. Pretty sure she takes this.

Not too sure about the last two, though, never been a big Tekken fan.

We lost Darker, EvilDragonMaster, and I don't want to eat through mountains of SOD from the remaining members in order to set up a proper debate here; we know how well that went last time. Depressing. Still...

-At their current stage, they're both capable of taking each other out. Gaara does have the advantage in range and flight, though.

-Which Amazo?

-Zod was a Superman level threat(last I checked, fighting of Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time in the comics, so Black Adam loses like he does to Superman.

-As a fellow OBD member said "one hangs with Batman, the other hangs with Spider-man, I think it's obvious". Helps that Black Cat also has bad luck powers on top of her stats advantage.

-Starfire has been not too impressive(under Wonder Woman stat wise), and Star Sapphire is strong enough to give Hal Jordan a hard time. Pretty sure she takes this.

Not too sure about the last two, though, never been a big Tekken fan.

Yeah it sucks...(EvilDragonMaster later became Hive King I think) He was sort of inept though based on what I saw. Man if only Darker was here...I do enjoy debating with you though.

And seriously, Catwoman VS Black Cat REALLY needs to happen...

Hey how about Kisame Hoshigaki VS Sawtooth Arlong?

EDIT: I dunno how many Amazos are there?

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Yay, I'm back to arguing someone on the youtube comment section about Ragna vs. Sol.

He says Ragna's lifelink with Nu-13 (aka he cannot die unless Nu-13 dies at the same time as well) should count because he has it.

I say no because he absolutely has no control over it, never created it, and it would technically be third party aid as he needs another character for it to work.

What do you guys think?

Yay, I'm back to arguing someone on the youtube comment section about Ragna vs. Sol.

He says Ragna's lifelink with Nu-13 (aka he cannot die unless Nu-13 dies at the same time as well) should count because he has it.

I say no because he absolutely has no control over it, never created it, and it would technically be third party aid as he needs another character for it to work.

What do you guys think?

I'd love to join in but I have no idea who those 2 are lol.

Anyway I heard it's possible that we may get Twilight Sparkle VS Aang later. My money's on Twilight. Aang is powerful but he only has elemental magic. Twilight has that and much more.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to join in but I have no idea who those 2 are lol.

Anyway I heard it's possible that we may get Twilight Sparkle VS Aang later. My money's on Twilight. Aang is powerful but he only has elemental magic. Twilight has that and much more.

It's under a youtube user named Kiryu and I'm arguing against Yuki Terumi. It's at 18+ comments now.

As for that possibility, I would believe so, especially if it's Alicorn Twilight (most likely) against end of Last airbender series version of Aang.

On another topic, I still thought it was funny they originally had Aang vs. Harry Potter coming up but then worried about how unbalanced it was so they gave Harry an opponent (EU Luke Skywalker) who can solo both of their verses on his own.

Edited by Nuke87654

It's under a youtube user named Kiryu and I'm arguing against Yuki Terumi. It's at 18+ comments now.

As for that possibility, I would believe so, especially if it's Alicorn Twilight (most likely) against end of Last airbender series version of Aang.

On another topic, I still thought it was funny they originally had Aang vs. Harry Potter coming up but then worried about how unbalanced it was so they gave Harry an opponent (EU Luke Skywalker) who can solo both of their verses on his own.

I really don't get how or why the force is stronger than magic though...Based on what I've seen all the force is is just telekinesis and lightning...But magic is useful for all sorts of things...

• Brohoof 1

I really don't get how or why the force is stronger than magic though...Based on what I've seen all the force is is just telekinesis and lightning...But magic is useful for all sorts of things...

The force in the EU was ridiculous as you had palpatine who was a capable of creating planetary life wiping force storms, Nihilus who was able to life wipe planets with a few words, Luke being able to send a telepathic message to all Jedis across the galaxy about his coronation as Grand Master, attack a sith lord with telekinesis who was a solar system or so away, FTL level pre-cog, and loads of other abilities that would make it vastly superior to Harry Potter magic.

Edited by Nuke87654

The force in the EU was ridiculous as you had palpatine who was a capable of creating planetary life wiping force storms, Nihilus who was able to life wipe planets with a few words, Luke being able to send a telepathic message to all Jedis across the galaxy about his coronation as Grand Master, attack a sith lord with telekinesis who was a solar system or so away, FTL level pre-cog, and loads of other abilities that would make it vastly superior to Harry Potter magic.

...NOW it makes sense lol. XD

But Seriously Palpatine/Darth Sideous VS Lord Voldemort should really happen.

• Brohoof 1

What do you guys think?

If that is the case, then no, he shouldn't be able to use it. My knowledge on either series is low, however, so I wouldn't be able to help.

...NOW it makes sense lol. XD

But Seriously Palpatine/Darth Sideous VS Lord Voldemort should really happen.

Any force user rips through the HP verse, for all the above reasons. Additionally, HP spells have depth of penetration issues; they can't bypass anything more resistant than a thick wall. Any shield would be more than sufficient to completely shut off a wizards offensive. Death Battle probably's not taking that into account,though.

Please,no more pony battles. One was enough.

Three words: Pinkie Pie vs Monkey D. Luffy. I can hear the raging already... :o

• Brohoof 1

Three words: Pinkie Pie vs Monkey D. Luffy. I can hear the raging already... :o

I doubt Wiz and Boomstick would ever do another pony battle. After all the shit they got for the last one.

I doubt Wiz and Boomstick would ever do another pony battle. After all the shit they got for the last one.

Maybe, but I feel they got alot of hate for it was because many debaters were upset at a blatant attempt by Screwattack to bring the brony audience to their side by giving Rainbow Dash the victory despite numerous evidences supporting that G1 Starscream stomps her.

I feel there probably would be less hate if another pony beating another character was explained reasonably well and not depending upon a dubious source that I've found for their calcs.

Edited by Nuke87654

Maybe, but I feel they got alot of hate for it was because many debaters were upset at a blatant attempt by Screwattack to bring the brony audience to their side by giving Rainbow Dash the victory despite numerous evidences supporting that G1 Starscream stomps her.

I feel there probably would be less hate if another pony beating another character was explained reasonably well and not depending upon a dubious source that I've found for their calcs.

The one time they use fan calculations, and it has to be for that one particular match-up. They also failed to use any of Starscreams other G1 continuities outside of the main one, which basically made it Rainbow Dash vs a talking jet.

...It could've been handled better.

Yeah, and nobody cares about Starscream. If they ever did another one, it would be best to step very wisely. That basically means anything from anime and Manga is out.

• Brohoof 1

Speed and strategy aren't really up Knuckles's alley.

No, but getting smashed in the face he should be very used to by now. Not to mention, even if Knuckles was significantly faster than him (and he's not)... thunderclap...

• Brohoof 1

Knuckles vs Hulk.

Why not round out the Sonic characters? We've already seen Sonic, Shadow, and Tails.

Hulk wins with ridiculous ease. All Knuckles would end up doing would just be piss him off lol.

• Brohoof 1

Someone on DA actually thought Bane VS Juggernaut should happen. That's just retarded...Bane is a major weakling compared to The Juggernaut...

Juggernaut? The one who was reduced to a skeleton, and still managed to keep fighting? The one who took Thor's Godblast and ended up with nothing but bad vertigo? The one who managed to stalemate and push back World War Hulk? I think someone's been watching too much bad X-men...

• Brohoof 2

Juggernaut? The one who was reduced to a skeleton, and still managed to keep fighting? The one who took Thor's Godblast and ended up with nothing but bad vertigo? The one who managed to stalemate and push back World War Hulk? I think someone's been watching too much bad X-men...

Lol indeed.

As for me I've actually always wanted to see Hulk VS Juggernaut.