Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya~

Pony-Mix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well I was curious if there were any MLP Forums. So I went onto Google and searched and here I am

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend of mine recommended the show to me sometime last yearish. Been watching it ever sense.

Well hi, I'm Pony-Mix. Nice to meet you all here.

I have to say my interests circle around Anime, My Little Pony: FiM, The Walking Dead, and possibly much more I can't list(bc I can't remember). I really absolutely adore drawing and writing/reading fanfics and stories. Honestly I think that's it about me x3

• Brohoof 6

Welcome, welcome :yay: ! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum, this is honestly the best forum I've been a part of. Glad to have you here :) . Almost forgot.. I love your Avatar :D .

Edited by Virgil_Harris
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome, welcome :yay: ! I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum, this is honestly the best forum I've been a part of. Glad to have you here :) . Almost forgot.. I love your Avatar :D .

Thankies :D

This forum seems very lively and amazing so far :D

Hello friend and welcome to this awesome forum, if you have any qyestions feel free to ask me or anyone else on the site, everyone here is a nice pony.

HAVE FUN! :yay:

Its so nice to meet you Pony-Mix. I hope you enjoy your time here on MLP Forums!
There are some great fanfics and stories here so you'll have a blast!

-Crystal Edge of the Crystal Empire Royal Guard

• 2 weeks later...