Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Time Rider journey

StormBolt24

((Dude that sucks to have a timer also Lunakitty did you know that the Asylum rp has started?))

"This is what happens when you don't watch where you were walking" Solstice said. "Anyways Zecora we nee help since this...wolf here is in need of help and some ponies decided to walk through the Poison Joke" Solstice explained

((Lol! I wannna be a human :3 And that sucks. Sorry for vanishing! I had classes this morning! Then had to walk home to my apartment.)

Starshine felt her body changing. She felt her fur change into skin and she gasped. "WHAT's HAPPENING!" Her voice returning to its normal girlyness. (Sorry. I want someone that can kind connect to Time Rider.. If thats ok! Its all Poison Joke! SO it can be reversed!)

Starshines hair grew longer and it curled at the tips. Her wings turned to nothing and her ears turned into small human ears. Her snout turned into a small nose and she gained small freckles dotting her face. She was also wearing a cute lavender skirt with a button up top. (Like one you wear under a business suit) 

((Uuuhhh... No I don't like that human changing idea LunaKitty so plz don't. Thank you.))

*Time Rider just waited and stayed still at somepony's back... Waiting when he would end up having answers or when he will get some answers. But who is this Zecora anyways? He doesn't really see her anywhere currently*

((Uuuhhh... No I don't like that human changing idea LunaKitty so plz don't. Thank you.))

*Time Rider just waited and stayed still at somepony's back... Waiting when he would end up having answers or when he will get some answers. But who is this Zecora anyways? He doesn't really see her anywhere currently*

((ok sorry.. :( I thought it would be cool to for a few minutes..))

Starshine gasped and said "NO!" And focused hard. She was muttering words and her body started shrinking again. She was now back to her normal Pegasi self. And she was female. Her hair still stayed long and curly. Her eyes sparkled with joy "I'm female again!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

((There is nothing I can put to this moment. So I guess I just have to wait others respond to thi RP. But since then: I am already offline I afraid... I am really sorry you all :c also: because I have to be at minium 200 characters... I have to write this random thing.))

Edited by StormBolt24

Zecora:"I see a problem here has formed, from poison joke the affects are worn, but the two of you from poison joke problems not come, how can I help and fix the problem that has become"

*Zecora turned and ushered them all inside*

*SIlver walked in and sat near the couldren*

• Brohoof 1

Wrathius walked inside and dragged the thing inside. "Well I have nothing wrong with me. I flew over the Poison Joke. So no need to do anything for me. But this... thing here I think has a broken bone or two, if you think you can fix them." He said as he rummages through a few of Zecora's potions "Mind if I have this potion?" He asks as he picks a potion form the group he made. He unplugs it and smells it "Smells like a speed potion... nevermind..." He said as he continued to rummage through the potions.

• Brohoof 1

"Nothing wrong with me either since I used barrier so I wouldn't be affected by the poison joke" Solstice said as he looked at Starshine. "Well at least it wore off on you quickly but what about Silver wasn't he...she in the poison joke long the  Starshine?" Solstice asked

• Brohoof 1

*Time Rider looked at Zecora and the other ponies who were there... But he didn't know what to say or what to make of it... He just needs to get back to hes time machine and get outta here... Or if the crystal is still there... Since its reaction seemed extremely dangerous and sighted of that something has gone really wrong at it...*

*Time Rider looked at Zecora and the other ponies who were there... But he didn't know what to say or what to make of it... He just needs to get back to hes time machine and get outta here... Or if the crystal is still there... Since its reaction seemed extremely dangerous and sighted of that something has gone really wrong at it...*

Starshine said "Yes I wasen't in the poison joke for long.. And plus I can use magic! So I was able to fix it!" She turned to Time Rider and said "Don't worry.. Your crystal is fine.. I could see you were panicking about it when we were crashing! But its safe! We even hid your ship for you!"

(edited)

Wrathius peers over to the thing on the floor, and lets out a quiet chuckle. He then speaks in the beings mind "You have an amazing thought process. But you can be very blunt at times. If you want information, just ask. No one here will harm you unless you pose a threat."

Starshine said "Yes I wasen't in the poison joke for long.. And plus I can use magic! So I was able to fix it!" She turned to Time Rider and said "Don't worry.. Your crystal is fine.. I could see you were panicking about it when we were crashing! But its safe! We even hid your ship for you!"

(OOC: You do realize he was thinking this, not saying it aloud? Unless your OC has the ability to read mines, in which case ignore this.)

Edited by ~DJ Alicorn~ Bruh...

(edited)

*Time Rider just kept silent, as he wasn't anything to say about this. Do they even know what that crystal is? Do they know how to fix it? And do they know something about the other fragments there is inside of the crystal? If they do: they must have really good knowledge of them*

((15 minutes, until I gtg))

Edited by StormBolt24

*Time Rider just kept silent, as he wasn't anything to say about this. Do they even know what that crystal is? Do they know how to fix it? And do they know something about the other fragments there is inside of the crystal? If they do: they must have really good knowledge of them*

((15 minutes, until I gtg))

Wrathius grunts, signally he's irritated. He turns toward Time Rider and looks at him square in the face "You do realize I can read your mind right? And I know you're awake. So why don't you just sit up and ask whats on your mind before I do it for you?" He said as he drinks down one of Zecora's potions.

(edited)

*Silver turned stunned*

"I may have been in poison joke but the affect has not showed yet, anyway" silver squeaked

*Zecora took the potions away from the others*

"The affects of poison joke never fade, so I say take this cauldron and go and bathe. Now for the others I have no remedy, for the human and the wolf that you bring me"

Edited by Eevee
  • Brohoof 1

"How about you let him catch his bearing before asking him or having him tell us stuff" Solstice said. "He's probably lost at the moment and wondering where he is at" Solstice said before looking at the wolf. "Now if you may tell us if you are well enough to talk" Solstice asked the wolf

Starshine added "It was the thingy that displayed things? Cause that looked like a crystal!" She looked confused at Time Rider and said "Yeah I knew you were awake to.. The pattern of your breathing! You breath fast when your awake and slow when you sleeping!"

(She doesn't know what a screen is. So she thought a screen was a crystal! :P)

(edited)

*Time Rider still don't say a word, as he don't really know what to say. He just kept silent and watched all these weird ponies, without now thoughting anything currently.

((I think its kind of stupid, that your OC's can read thoughts. How about the privates then? :/ kind of ruin things I say. Also: why you guys decided my OC is a pony? I thought I should judge of that is my OC one of them or not. But currently: it seems I am but now you are saying I am not. Why?))

Edited by StormBolt24

*Time Rider still don't say a word, as he don't really know what to say. He just kept silent and watched all these weird ponies, without now thoughting anything currently.

((I think its kind of stupid, that your OC's can read thoughts. How about the privates then? :/ kind of ruin things I say. Also: why you guys decided my OC is a pony? I thought I should judge of that is my OC one of them or not. But currently: it seems I am but now you are saying I am not. Why?))

((I know your OC is a human. So Starshine is unfamiliar with a screen. xD)

Starshine growled at the wolf "HEY! That is a thing! It could be really dangerous! What if it kills us cause YOU made it mad with your stupidity!" She spat looking him in the eyes then turning to Time.

(edited)

(OOC: I don't have my wolfie read everyones minds. Only the ones that are the important ones in an RP (such as main characters, or major points of attention)).

Wrathius looked to Zecora "I don't need anything. The one potion I already had was good enough." He said as he turned to Solstice "He's been a wake for a while, he's already caught his breath. And if he wants to know where he is, he can just ask." He then turned to Spirit, whispered something in her ear, and she disappeared. He then looked to Starshine, with a very unamused look on his face. "You do not want to get on my bad side. You will deeply regret getting on my bad side!" He said as his eyes turned completely red.

Edited by ~DJ Alicorn~ Bruh...

((I am confused also since I thought he was a wolf))

Solstic sighed and brought out the Crystal. "I believe this is what it is" Solstice said as he looked at the wolf/human/pony/whatever it is

((Seriously what is he because I am confused beyond with think he was a wolf))

((Seriously what is he because I am confused beyond with think he was a wolf))

(OOC:StormBolt's OC is a Human. One of my OC's, Wrathius, is a Wolf. Does that clear things up for yah?)

Extra text. Extra text. Extra text. Extra text. Extra text. Extra text.Extra text. Extra text.Extra text. Extra text.Extra text. Extra text.Extra text. Extra text.

Zecora: "calm down in this place of peace, for the fighting in this place must cease, an area of pain must be driven away, but you must tell me what has happened today"

*Silver eventually stands up and walks out because she is afraid a fight will happen*

((I believe his character is a human))

(OOC: I don't have my wolfie read everyones minds. Only the ones that are the important ones in an RP (such as main characters, or major points of attention)).

Wrathius looked to Zecora "I don't need anything. The one potion I already had was good enough." He said as he turned to Solstice "He's been a wake for a while, he's already caught his breath. And if he wants to know where he is, he can just ask." He then turned to Spirit, whispered something in her ear, and she disappeared. He then looked to Starshine, with a very unamused look on his face. "You do not want to get on my bad side. You will deeply regret getting on my bad side!" He said as his eyes turned completely red.

Starshine laughed "Duuudddeee! I know magic that can have you split in half at the drop of a hat... And I don't think you want to hurt one of Princess Luna's flying prodigy's!" She spat at the wolf. She looked him in the eyes not showing fear and using magic to put up barriers to protect her mind.

(edited)

"Anyways...this...what ever you call it" Solstice said pointing at the human. "Came inside a machine which was where we found absolutely nothing" Solstice said before noticing what was happening. "I suggest you all calm down now" Solstice said slowly losing his calm

Edited by Izaya Orihara

Zecora: "If you ponies will not keep to yourself, then I must take from my shelf, an item that will calm your rage, and end the fighting that is in my cage"

*With that Zecora turned and walked to a potion she is currently brewing and added some items*

"Now tell me the problem that as appeared, so I  can help you without a tear"

• Brohoof 1

Starshine laughed "Duuudddeee! I know magic that can have you split in half at the drop of a hat... And I don't think you want to hurt one of Princess Luna's flying prodigy's!" She spat at the wolf. She looked him in the eyes not showing fear and using magic to put up barriers to protect her mind.

Have you ever witnessed a Demon Wolf use his magic? It's far more darker, more powerful, and could easily break through your magic." He said as he stared into Starshine's eyes, and his eyes turned completely black, along with his coat, wings, and tail. His form grew slightly larger and a black mist started seeping from his eyes and mouth.

"Anyways...this...what ever you call it" Solstice said pointing at the human. "Came inside a machine which was where we found this crystal" Solstice said before noticing what was happening. "I suggest you all calm down now" Solstice said slowly losing his calm

((OCC: You just ruined everything! Bolt PMed me earlier to not have the crystal AT ALL!!! Well you could just delete your post but still! Your not allowed to do anything with that crystal without Bolt's permission~))

Starshine looked at Time with a concered look.

Have you ever witnessed a Demon Wolf use his magic? It's far more darker, more powerful, and could easily break through your magic." He said as he stared into Starshine's eyes, and his eyes turned completely black, along with his coat, wings, and tail. His form grew slightly larger and a black mist started seeping from his eyes and mouth.

She then whipped around to the wolf. She rolled her eyes "Does it look like I care? You would be sent to the freaking moon for 1000 years if you murdered me!" She walked away and winked at him. Her magic turning him into normal size again. "Magic of love, Wolf Boy!"