Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Time Rider journey

StormBolt24

She then whipped around to the wolf. She rolled her eyes "Does it look like I care? You would be sent to the freaking moon for 1000 years if you murdered me!" She walked away and winked at him. Her magic turning him into normal size again. "Magic of love, Wolf Boy!"

"That's the thing with Wolf magic, it can reverse Pony magic. Even if I were banished to the moon, I could come right back. And besides, I have friends that would stick to my side. One of them being a very high ranking Canterlot Guard. " He said as he let's out a chuckle, and the black mist fades away and he turns to his normal colors.

"That's the thing with Wolf magic, it can reverse Pony magic. Even if I were banished to the moon, I could come right back. And besides, I have friends that would stick to my side. One of them being a very high ranking Canterlot Guard. " He said as he let's out a chuckle, and the black mist fades away and he turns to his normal colors.

(OCC: PLEASE stop being sooooo OP! Soon your going to be saying "I CONTROL THE WHOLE WORLD WITH MY OVERPOWERED 'WOLF MAGIC!!11!' And its very annoying!)

Starshine said "Yeah.. And i'm Princess Luna's private student.. So better luck next time.. And the magic of Love is way stronger then your Wolf Magic.." She rolled her eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"Equinox magic will reverse both of yours now both of you calm down and quit it before I loose my cool" Solstice said as his eyes change color. "I swear I have had enough of you both now stop fighting and threatening each other already" Solstice said

((Seriously though I find Equinox magic to be able to reverse all magic TO A CERTAIN EXTENT not all the way))

"Equinox magic will reverse both of yours now both of you calm down and quit it before I loose my cool" Solstice said as his eyes change color. "I swear I have had enough of you both now stop fighting and threatening each other already" Solstice said

((Seriously though I find Equinox magic to be able to reverse all magic TO A CERTAIN EXTENT not all the way))

(OCC: Hey Iza wanna put the whole Solstice and Starshine fight alot into this?? :P)

Starshine whipped around to him "I've had enough of him! That THING had to come here and just mess things up! And he's acting like the king of everything cause hes a freaking WOLF! I don't give a FLYING FEATHER about your stupid wolf magic!"

*Silver heard the commotion so she came inside to see the argument that was happening*

"Everyone can we please just calm down, If we need to fight that must come later as we are in a place of peace, now can we just pause for a moment. Yes, I agree both of you may be powerful but that doesn't matter right now as we should be focusing on why we are here with zecora"

• Brohoof 1

"BOTH OF YOU CALM DOW" Solstice said before casting Silence on the both. "No talking from either of you and you can't speak unless I take the spell off" Solstice said as his horn was glowing red again. "I swear until you both learn to calm down as long as I have the spell on you both you will...no SHALL not talk untill I let the spell go"

((Silence from Final Fantasy series not an OP spell so don't say it it))

Wrathius was very irritated. He couldn't speak through his mouth, he thinks a stupid pony could overpower him, and another pony is trying to calm him down but he knows that wont happen. Soon after he was silenced Spirit reappeared again with a couple potions. Wrathius drank both, and looked to Silver "If you want calm then I'll go do things my way." he said, and then he disappeared, along with Spirit. They both reappeared next to the invisible machine. Wrathius walked inside of it, turning him invisible, and he looked around for the crystal that the human was talking about. "Where's that crystal he was talking about?" He asked himself. He soon found it and grabbed it, and then flew off and towards Canterlot. "We'll see how a friend of mine thinks of this."

(OOC: Actually Wrathius isn't OP. He's a Demon Wolf, all Demon Wolves turn completely black when they are pissed off. And wolf magic is actually known to reverse pony magic.)

(edited)

((My OC is currently at hes pony form.))

*After long while being just quiet, Time Rider finally decided to open hes mouth* do you all know where did my time machine crashed? And is the crystal still ok? And if they are: can you please tell me where they are? I need to get back to them... *the he took a good look of himself and said with confusing* what a heck creature I am? Somekind of freaking mutant pony? And well... I can possibly tell Zecora what is the problem.

*As Wrathius took the crystal and bring it to canterlot, it was shining a glow green light, but other than that: it was still and did nothing.*

Edited by StormBolt24

((That wasn't pony magic though...so yeah what the hell, does any one even read at all since someone want to have magic to reverse pony magic so the magic from Equinox could just counter act the wolf magic >.> just saying though since apparently Wraithus like to just take potions without asking and I didn't think Zecora had a remedy potion))

Solstice sighed before looking at the demon wolf. "I suggest you set that away from the pony"

((SERIOUSLY HE'S A PONY NOW >:( ))

(edited)

((That wasn't pony magic though...so yeah what the hell, does any one even read at all since someone want to have magic to reverse pony magic so the magic from Equinox could just counter act the wolf magic >.> just saying though since apparently Wraithus like to just take potions without asking and I didn't think Zecora had a remedy potion))

Solstice sighed before looking at the demon wolf. "I suggest you set that away from the pony"

((SERIOUSLY HE'S A PONY NOW > :( ))

((If you are refering to my OC, then yes, yes he is. I can explain later how that happened, but now: I gtg sadly and I hope there will be someday, when we can continue more smoothly this RP. I just hate my PC time limits. It most likely is slowing us down all the time :())

Edited by StormBolt24

*Silver turned around and walked back out over to a pond where she casted a spell allowing her to stand on the water*

Zecora: "If you have no business here, please have no fight without compare, a place of peace you stand in now, please exit before my wrath you endow"

• Brohoof 1

((Nice... Are you all ignoring me or something? I put RP thing already and now... YOu all just don't answer it. I mean: I suppose its fine that you guys have fun... But I though I can be opart of this as well.))

*As Time Rider heard this, he understood that hes "friends" were just spoiled the chances to talk with Zecora so he decided to stand up in four legs... Eventhough it was hard and go to walk*

I'll leave you alone Zecora and i'm sorry for being trouble to you. *He goes to hes door and exitst as it, in his mind of task to found hes Time Machine*

*Silver walked over to Time Rider*

"So your awake now, how are you, do you need any help"

*Silver shook her head*

"Lets get down to business, why are you here, why did you crash, and where did you come from? From what I can tell you you crashed in the land of equestria."

*Silver walked over to Time Rider*

"So your awake now, how are you, do you need any help"

*Silver shook her head*

"Lets get down to business, why are you here, why did you crash, and where did you come from? From what I can tell you you crashed in the land of equestria."

((If you just used my character, I told you already that I forbid that. Try to remember it next time.))

*Time Rider just look at Silver silently and then after a moment, just responded as simple as possible* I am here, because the crystal malfunctioned in my ship. It was way too powerful and energtic. It seemed to take full control of the ship and caused ship to go light speed and crash land to this... Equestria. But where do I come from... Its not that important. I am just not from here. Now: have you seen my time machine? Or where it crashed? I need to find it.

*silver turned around and started walking away from zecora's hut*

"It is this way to your time machine but I must warn you that when we get there they put enchantments on it so it wouldn't be found so it won't look like we are at it but we will be at it"

((This will be my last post for awhile due to a family trip so I won't be back for 2 days))

• Brohoof 1

"Listen about your machine....it's invisible for the moment and we took great lengths to hide it so nopony could find it so easily but I know where it is because of memory so lets get going" Solstice said as he looked at the pony. "Though I don't think you will be able to fly it anytime soon"

• Brohoof 1

*Time Rider didn't pay attention of last of Solstice's words. He jsut wanted to get hes time machine, work things out and get out of here*

I wonder though... Why did you made Zecora angry? I would have wanted to explain to her about problem. She might would have been something useful knowledge to share... *He says with a little disappointed sound*

Solstice used his magic to grab the pony. "Listen to me, your ship is broken when you crashed, so you can't fly so for now you are stuck here" Slostice. "Also if you want information then you are coming with me to see somepony" Solstice said. "I also suggest you not piss off me, Starshine, or Wraithus"

(edited)

*Time Rider just looks at the Solistice with all peace* I am not trying to piss you off. I am just trying to get back to my ship. But if you use your... Magic is it to me to prevent me for moving, I never get there. Just show me where is the ship. That is all I ask you to do and about the offer of to come with you to see some... Pony. Thank you, but no thank you. I just want to back my ship, that is all. *He ends hes word with a peaceful endful sound*

Edited by StormBolt24

Solstice let go him and left Zecoras hut. "Follow me...though you won't like what you see that just happened to you ship" Solstice said as he looked at the pony. "Just aquestion what is your name strange pony" Solstice asked. "Best to make friends with the guy just incase he can do something that could probably kill us all" Solstice

((Is it okay if I add another OC by anychance))

• Brohoof 1

Solstice let go him and left Zecoras hut. "Follow me...though you won't like what you see that just happened to you ship" Solstice said as he looked at the pony. "Just aquestion what is your name strange pony" Solstice asked. "Best to make friends with the guy just incase he can do something that could probably kill us all" Solstice

((Is it okay if I add another OC by anychance))

((No. Just as long as it is not OP, alicorn, god etc...))

*He looked at Solistice and pounds can he trust him and decided to tell only hes code name" I am known as Time Rider and don't worry about my ship. It has been made by strongest possible metal and its window is made of diamond. It can take many and many hits. Even worst light speed collides. *He says with steady voice*

((There is updates at my OC. Go to check them out.))