New to the forum, but not the show

Rhythmic Tempo

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Randomly browsing on google one day, was just searching for a brony community I could be apart of.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, back in nam'...But seriously, I was dared by my friend to watch the show, and he wasent even a brony at the time. He only really got into the show when I duct-taped him into a chair and made him watch it.

Well, my irl name is TC, but I prefer to go by Rhythmic on the internet for reasons i'm sure everyone can understand. I like to write both MLP fanfiction along with helping other people with their stories.

I also like some types of movies, mostly adventure where its not the same thing over and over. I like to read Human in Equestria stories from time to time, and there are quite a few good one out there that I wont name right now for the sake of this being an introduction thread.

But that basically all I have to say about myself, get to know me well and I can be your best friend. or the greatest troll ever...

I look to remain on these forums for a long time, and get to know everyone here! :D

Edited by Rhythmic Tempo
  • Brohoof 4

Rhythmic....I welcome you to the forums, :D.  I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask, :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard, Glad to have you here.

I seriously hope you've read "Your Human and You"  as that's a fabulous ongoing human in Equestria series. Highly recommended.

Welcome aboard, Glad to have you here.

I seriously hope you've read "Your Human and You"  as that's a fabulous ongoing human in Equestria series. Highly recommended.

Ill have to look into that :D I haven't been reading lately

Welcome! I prefer the best friend compared to the best troll. ;) It's nice to hear you'll remain on this site for a long time! :)

Dont worry, everyone gets a little bit of both ;)

Welcome to the forums!!! We're happy to have you here, part of our wonderful community! If you were looking for a Brony community to join, you've come to the right place! ^^ (\