Discord Vs Marvel Universe

WOBBUFFET

@,

Don't forget people like Ghost Rider just using magic on him. Hell, even Demogoblin, a Spider-Man villain(I like Spider-Man, but he's low tier), could probably take Discord solely for the fact that he was able to briefly make Spider-Man paralyzed with depression with his magic.  

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

I say he stomps UNTIL he gets to TOAA((The One Above All)) but he MIGHT stand a chance against him...

The One Above All can easily destroy him, TOAA and The Living Tribunal among other very powerful cosmic entities are often ignored when it comes to these Marvel vs 'something else' discussions.

• Brohoof 1

• 10 years later...
(edited)

You all are under-estimating the All high lord Discord!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y-aOWiHb7uU

Discord took a multiversal collision like it was a tickle, his dimension technically is above the laws of physics, planned to spread chaos in 616 with cosmos (a Marvel's universe ), able to rip the very fabric of reality (says in in the show), can create alternative dimensions as a joke, able to manipulate the Dreamscape ( princess luna had said discord had blocked the access to his dreams), said Sombra could never hurt him and actually Sombra is really strong at least as an Alicorn but not as 2 Alicorns so he literally said an Alicorn could never hurt him and Alicorns have at least infinite destructive Power and Sombra is superior to infinite destructive Power since he is stronger than an Alicorn and others feats, also, he is able to break the fourth wall, knows that he is in an episode, or manga, or comic, changed the very plot and narrative of a Manga as well... The comics share an cosmology with H.P Lovecraft, Transformers and Greek Mythology.

Discord pulled out the entire script of the MLP comic once too, so it would mean that he has access to our world.

Discord can also turn into Accord, who is completely immune to the Elements of Harmony.
Also, Thanks to the fact that there is an endless hierarchy of dreams in MLP, Discord could potentially scale up to 1-b, he also gains more power by the chaos he creates.

Discord I would scale him to high Outerversal due to him being able to change the very genre of the book he is in and is able to pull a whole script of the comic book he’s in so he is able to go past dimensionality so that would scale him to high Outerversal.
Also this is more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bVvzoDfcu0

He is not just a god, he is the whole concept of Chaos, he is an Abstract being, the embodiment of Chaos, you can not destroy chaos, to destroy Discord, you will have to destroy they very concept of Chaos itself, which would not work because it would only cause more chaos.

This is evidence all from comics too,

Discord has survived forms of erasure, as well.

• The "Marks in Time" expansion card "Discord, Dubious Intent", which alludes to Bill Cipher by referring in this; "I kept hearing these epic stories of defeating the bugbear and banishing the changelings, so I thought, what the hay, I'm sure my Friends would absolutely ADORE the Chance to tussle with an evil interdimensional triangle wearing a tophat! Oops?"

• So hence, Discord knows that Bill Cipher exists, and even brought him to Equestria, also, the Cards are Canon to the Show.

So, Discord is the best, and NOT Galaxy level, WAY HIGHER!!!

HAIL DISCORD HAIL DISCORD.

On 2014-08-23 at 8:09 PM, ShadowPirateX said:

I don't think Discord would stand a change against even Blackheart. Compared to several Marvel characters, his powers aren't really that impressive. Not to mention that Discord doesn't really fight seriously, compared to most Marvel villains who are hell-bent on killing their adversaries.

On 2014-08-23 at 8:19 PM, OkBuddy said:

It'll be interesting if he meets Deadpool.

On 2014-08-23 at 10:37 PM, 11th Doctor Whooves said:

I think Discord could wipe out the Marvel Universe, if he so chose, but I don't think he'd want to.

He's a being of chaos, and what's more chaotic than a universe full of beings with abilities like laser beam eyes, acid filled pimples, lighting themselves on fire, controlling fire, being able to swallow a sollar system in a single moment of unrestrained power.......I could go on, but I think I've laid out enough randomness for one post, lol.

On 2014-08-23 at 7:45 PM, Khaoios said:

Agreed. I was gonna say, Discord would be no match for Loki and i was going to go as far as saying Galactus. Discords powers are a real "eh" at this point.

On 2014-08-23 at 11:39 AM, Hive King said:

@@Jeric,

Not even that. Discord's powers are truly pathetic when you realize that a buffed Tirek was able to psychically hold him in place so he couldn't move. With that in mind, it means an unknown amount of ponies, but not all in Equestria, are stronger than Discord when absorbed 

On 2014-08-23 at 11:39 AM, Jeric said:

Discord isn't as powerful in the same category as a wielder of the Mind and Power Gems. Otherwise he would have known Tirek's end game and couldn't have been de-powered

Or just at Proteus levels. ;)

On 2014-08-23 at 11:34 AM, Hive King said:

Discord gets his ass torn open by the Hulk or Thor. Anyone higher than that thinks and blows him out of existence. Discord is mid tier at best in Marvel

On 2014-08-23 at 11:32 AM, Jeric said:

Eternity wins .... game over.

On 2014-08-23 at 11:30 AM, EpitomeOfTruth said:

This. This quote right here.

On 2014-08-23 at 11:24 AM, Commissar Alexer said:

Bronies should keep in mind that Discord is not a god.

He is a Spirit of Chaos.

On 2014-08-23 at 9:07 AM, Darker said:

Oh my god...

What the Hell people thinks Discord is? Some kind of Elder God of some sorts?

There are too many children on this site, saying people can top most of the most powerful fictional characters of all time and even stalemate with the most powerful fictional character of all time, TOAA is just stupidity at maximum levels.

Typical bronies that overestimate their overrated characters and haven't read a single Marvel comic.

You all are in a way Right, Discord has his weaknesses, but his streangths are too much!

Also the References to Bill Cipher are only there because I posted this on reddit, and was too lazy to edit it.

Also, Chaos FUELS Discord, what is more Chaotic than Marvel? Yeah, so, he would be totally Buff in Marvel.

Unless you all people come up with counter-attacks, I will keep my statement, because I am giving evidence from the Comics and Manga's of MLP:FIM...

HAIL DISCORD THE GOD OF CHAOS OH MY GOD DISCORD COME TAKE ME AWAY I WANT TO BE YOURS DISCORD I LOVE YOU DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

Edited by Mlppvzfan