hot arrows-turpis sagittus

(true story)

cor tenebrosum-dark heart

latin ez fancy

COR! TENEBROSUM! IS! AWESOME!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow! Thanks for all of the replies guys! I really appreciate it. :3

One of my favorite suggestions is Heartbeat. It's simple to remember and sounds awesome.

Now, I want to also make it have a "royal" theme to it as well. Maybe something like Royal Heartbleed, what do you all think?

((Now if you are wondering why I chose Heartbleed instead of Heartbeat, well, he doesn't exactly use his love spells for good purposes. He's sorta like an evil Cupid.))

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

Another thought from me, have his name be Noble Heartbeat. It's doesn't sound anything like a villain I know, but I think it makes him all the better for it. I mean most likely he wasn't just born evil :P he probably has his reasons for why he now uses his spells that way.

Now that doesn't mean he can't have a cool villain alias as well, have those that know of his dark spell casting or tell stories about his work know of him as the Alias.

I liked heartbleed, the other I thought of was a play on it, The Bleeding Heart.

Or as a cop/guard that knew his full identity might call him, "Noble 'Bleeding Heart' Heartbeat"; or a black market connection might say, "sure, for the right price I can get you in touch with The Bleeding Heart after that though everything is between you and him."

But I don't know exactly what type of villain you want him to be so that might not fit.

I do love the character design and the way the he's drawn though, did you do it yourself?

• Brohoof 1

Another thought from me, have his name be Noble Heartbeat. It's doesn't sound anything like a villain I know, but I think it makes him all the better for it. I mean most likely he wasn't just born evil :P he probably has his reasons for why he now uses his spells that way.

Now that doesn't mean he can't have a cool villain alias as well, have those that know of his dark spell casting or tell stories about his work know of him as the Alias.

I liked heartbleed, the other I thought of was a play on it, The Bleeding Heart.

Or as a cop/guard that knew his full identity might call him, "Noble 'Bleeding Heart' Heartbeat"; or a black market connection might say, "sure, for the right price I can get you in touch with The Bleeding Heart after that though everything is between you and him."

But I don't know exactly what type of villain you want him to be so that might not fit.

I do love the character design and the way the he's drawn though, did you do it yourself?

I really like your ideas, I might name him Noble Heart, and have Heartbleed as a nickname. :3

Also I didn't make the pony drawing base, it's from another site as a free base. It's sorta impossible to use without signing up for the site since the program is embedded into the web page.

post-11323-0-60270500-1397696080_thumb.jpg

I did however make the above image of him. :3

• Brohoof 1