Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Bolt Academies

Rascal~

"Mabey,you should reverse it compleatly." QuickRose was starting to wake up and was saying this she meant to say an hour ago but couldn't due to her fainting. she sat up "Woah how did i? where am? what?" she pointed at the nurse with her forhoof "who?" she really wasn't makeing any sence. she then noticed the pinprick hole in her foreleg "VAMPIRES!?!?!?!?!?!"

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset was a bit shocked by this reaction "no, no, well you fainted while we were in the greenhouse so I carried you here, to the nurse"Sunset said sitting back down "we found out you were low on blood and I had the right blood" Sunset paused for a moment and stood up again next to the table "I gave you some of my blood" Sunset explained

Edited by madjack2001

QuickRose went blank for a second then muttered something about how much she hated lobotomists. "That means we are blood..." She trailed off looking for the right word "siblings? Or would it still be brothers? I'm confused. Can we leave now?" Another muttering about lobotomy. She looked inquiringly at the nurse and sat up. David resumed his usual spot on her shoulder.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset stood there looking quite disappointed, he looked back up at Quickrose "if it's okay with the nurse?" Sunset asked ending with a sigh, he starting feeling a bit weird, specifically in his right hind leg but decided not to mention it remembering what the nurse said earlier

"You can leave but at the smallest sign of a problem you come back and let me know ok?" Said the nurse. QuickRose moved to get up. Her hooves didn't quite reach the floor. "Sunset?" She asked him and motioned to her hooves and the floor. And held out her hoof for help.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset helped Quickrose off the table, grabbing her hoof, as he started to help Quickrose he smiled at her as he looked at her as she looked back"are you okay now, sister?" Sunset asked, laughing a bit, feeling like he was now responsible for Quickrose and her safety, he's expression soon went back from a smile to the same expression that he came to the school with, looking a bit unhappy

Edited by madjack2001

"I suppose I should thank you Sunset. You saved my life." She looked up at him with big eyes "thank you" David, aparently jealous tapped her on the sholder "Hey I knocked on the door!" QuickRose laughed "yes thankyou too David." She walked out of the nurses office and waited for Sunset on the other side.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset smiled at Quickrose,suddenly feeling a lot better then laughed and hurried along to follow Quickrose, but as he followed Quickrose his leg started to ache again, he fell on his right hind leg then quickly tried to get back up again hoping no-pony would notice, he specifically didn't want Quickrose to see him while he was weak

Edited by madjack2001

QuickRose turned around "Sunset are you ok?" she walked over to help him stand up "mabey we should take you back to the nurse?" she was genuinely worried about Sunset. "i would hate to see you faint cause i can't carry you." "me neither" David said. "and that would mean going to the hospital. that place is scary."

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset looked at Quickrose seeing her with a very worried face made Sunset unhappy but didn't want to worry her even more so he decided to lie and just hope it would get better in time "I'm fine Quickro..." Sunset stopped because of the pain "I'm fine" Sunset said while relaxing against a wall, feeling worse that he lied to his friend

"you don't look fine Sunset." she frowned "you don't sound fine. you couldn't even finish a 3 word sentence without wincing. come on i'll escourt you back to the nurse." then just in case he still resisted "please? i don't want you to get hurt." there was a genuine look of pain in her eyes, he was worrying her so much.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset couldn't lie to Quickrose anymore "okay, I'm not" Sunset said, stopping "great at the, moment" Sunset stopped again and put his head down in shame "I'm sorry, I just didn't, want to worry you" Sunset said tilting his head back up to face Quickrose "should I..." Sunset stopped again "wait while you get the nurse?" Sunset said trying to cram it all in before the pain came back

Edited by madjack2001

"Hey I'm not leavening you alone. Can you walk or should I send David to get the nurse?" She saw his pain was growing worse "David you go." She guilded Sunset to sit down and sat down beside him. David didn't want to leave QuickRose alone with Sunset but did as he was asked. "But if anything happens" he muttered to himself. He walked up to the nurse's office and knocked on the door. The nurse opened it and looked both ways before looking down and knoticeing David "Sunset's hurt!" David yelled. "Yeah ok I'm on it." The nurse replyed and picked up her medical kit and David and asked him to show the way.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset lied there waiting for the nurse, he couldn't talk very well but he could still speak short sentences "thank you" Sunset said to Quickrose as he looked over to her with a smile "for staying with me" Sunset finished as he started to think of what would happen to him the more it worried him he tried to hide his expression to not worry Quickrose which lead to a very of expression

Edited by madjack2001

(edited)

"You're gonna be just fine Sunset. In fact here comes the Nurse now" the nurse had just rounded the corner with David on her sholder "so many emergency a today I tell you. First a stallion walks into a wall, then a mare slips on a tree root in the cafeteria then a Pegasus lands on her wing then your friend here and now this! Alrighty what seems to be the problem?"

Edited by Alicorn Fluttershy

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset had to attempt to talk again, as he looked away from Quickrose and at the nurse "my right hind leg aches" sunset said stopping again "the leg you took the blood from" Sunset explained the best he could "will I need more blood?" Sunset asked, looking unhappy about the idea, as his leg ached again he stopped

Edited by madjack2001

"We'll it's understandable that it hurts. It will hurt a bit. Aching is not something we associate with needing more blood. I can give you a pain killer but that's about it." The nurse looked annoyed at being called out for such a small reason "how bad is it?"

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset looked at the nurse confused but then went back to normal "well, as you can see" Sunset stopped again trying to make it seem worse "I can't speak full sentences" Sunset seemed very frustrated with the nurse "painkillers" Sunset seemed angry now as the pain grew, he looked back at Quickrose for a moment hoping it would help him

Edited by madjack2001

"Sunset please don't get angry with her. She's only trying to help." QuickRose said. "I really don't want to give you more than that because anything else could slow your recovery time. The nurse said giving him an apologetic look. I suggest you head to your dorm and get some rest."

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset suddenly was cheered up by Quickrose's comment "okay, I don't think I have ever been to my dorm"Sunset said feeling a bit nervous, I can't remember my dorm number "I think it is back at the greenhouse with my plans" Sunset said hoping Quickrose would go with him

"Let's go then" said QuickRose "do you still want those meds?" The nurse stood patiently waiting for an answer. (and time passed tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tick tick tock tock tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tick tick tock tock tock tick tock)

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset went to grab some painkillers "I would love some, thank you"Sunset said grabbing the painkillers taking one "Quickrose, would you come and help me find my dorm" Sunset asked hoping she would stay with him, he wanted Quickrose to stay with him for the rest of the day

Edited by madjack2001

"Well isn't it in the boy's dorm building?" QuickRose whispered after the nurse had left. "I'm not allowed in there." She blushed slightly. "You know the rules in places like these no mares in the stallion's dorms no stallions in the Mare's dorms." She shrugged "school rules."

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Sunset seemed disappointed that he couldn't stay with Quickrose, he then read back what he just said in his head "I meant the cards we got, mine is still at the greenhouse, actually do you think I would be able to finish off my project or get as far as I can?" Sunset asked staring up at Quickrose with a hugely ambitious look on his face, which meant that he really wanted to do the project or it was an attempt to stay with Quickrose longer

Edited by madjack2001

"I don't think that's a good idea." Said QuickRose "the nurse told you to rest. Isn't she worth listening too? I mean you don't want to end up in the hospital." She shuddered "scary place." She paused "anyways I need rest too judging by how I fainted." She smiled " what classes do you have tomorrow anyways?"