Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everybrony or pegasister◕‿◕

DragonAria

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well I felt lonely because nopony I know likes MLP and I need somepony to talk with:D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: To be honest, I'm a big Portal 2 fan, a was watching random Portal related videos on youtube, and then I watched My Little Portal. And then ♥˘⌣˘♥

Well I'm a 13 years old pegasister from Italy. I do archery, play saxophone and do the conservatory of my city. I like helping people when I can and go birdwatching:D my favorite episode is Trade Ya that was really epic and I really hope do get friends here because I don't have a lot... I would be really glad to talk to you whoever you are:D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the site PonyDragon! I love the dragon pony concept so that's so cool to see!  :squee:

If you want someone to talk to and just generally hang out with. I'm always up for it :D Portal 2 is pretty sweet I must add  :yay:  *hugs*

I would love to chat :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all! I didn't really expected such a beautiful welcome! I'd love to become friend of all of you!

Sugar Cuddles: thank you for accepting my friendship, and no I can't chat now but I'd love to in another moment:D

Blobulle: thank you:D I can post more so you can have them (and use them of course)◕‿◕

Thunder-Wing: thank you:D:D:D:D:D

Prince Durkle Dusk: hahah thank you, and I really like your name!

Carbon Maestro: thank you! I wanted to be in Equestria Games^^ and also I watched your youtube profile, really AWESOME!

PinkieAlliPie: thank you, I think that too:D

Thank you all you've been really awesome! yay!