Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Vampires in Equestria (small rp) (Closed)

arkman575

@@Bada3oom Box,

Oh that's a good point. Well she's IS Blissy in a way, she's everything dark and evil that's within her own being. Just like all of us who have dark impulses. So more likely, being she's the opposite of Blissy's internal feelings and even magic...Should mean they are opposites too.

Where as Blissy's magic flurishes when it involves creating an atmosphere of peace and serenity...

Blight's magic will create fear and torture...

Bliss isn't as good in her magic... But Blight is. There go this battle won't hold back on magical restraints.

@@arkman575, @@Bada3oom Box, @, @@Firehearted,

Hey guys, so I did a...well MASSIVE brainstorm idea for this Rp and ran it over with Seth, so I hope you guys like it too since he really seems to as well. Here's the idea:

So Seth manages to get Blissy to a Canterlot hospital. Meanwhile his vampire spirit "Lust" and "Blight" are buying there time, while Lust goes to mind intarrogate Blissy and to see what he can find out about this prophecy his protege is speaking about. He finds out the full details of the prophecy from her one way or another. Once he discovers the details, he realizes he has a chance at real power and the ability to rule all the vampires of Equestria that he wants to take it for himself, or basically, he wants to be the one to complete the prophecy. So he decides to take control of Seth fully while his guard is down, and marenap Bliss from the hospital, to hide her in a suitable location, till he can find the right location to do the 'deed' when a blood moon arrives. However, as he's trying to make his escape with Blissy out of the hospital, he runs into Badaboom, Atlas and Sidewinder. He gets too cocky in his plans and reveals the prophecy to them, (Here's how Badaboom can find out the prophency now) and challenges them to a fight. Ending result they all take on Lust in order to grab Blissy for themselves or for Boom's sake anyway. Seth meanwhile is trying to regain control, but by then it will be too late. Lust should be defeated by Boom, Atlas and Sidewinder, and Boom and the others decide to check out this prophecy more, now that they have the book, and the key ingredient, Bliss. They find out a location in the Everfree forest that was a supposed vampire temple, and there they conduct the prophecy, where Blight will eventually emerge and we can then have another little vampire fight. Two vampire fights in this RP eh? Am I right?

Let me know what you guys think!

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like an epic plan to keep things on track. Fits well with the transition I've been planning for Boom too. I'll leave details out for now, but it'll make her want/need to fulfill the prophecy make more sense. Because if it wasn't already painfully obvious, her current personality doesn't match up with the events that are to take place.

As a way to move the RP along, I'd like to request permission to bunny the Jenny to the strip. We could play that Sidewinder fulfilled his part of the deal in bringing Boom and Atlas to Canterlot, (which is close enough to the Everfree) then be on his way back to Breezy, if to go get her or stay with her. Giving Panama the opportunity to hop back in when/if desired.

Response? Comment? Suggestion?

I'd just really like to see this RP reach its conclusion.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

Worry not about your plan LB, I thought it was good, and was aware that's why you had teleported to be starting on it. I kinda formulated a remedy for the most current incident. Just wait until nightfall (IG) Boom is definitely intrigued by Lightning Bliss's actions, and is gunna go looking for her, that's where answers can be given. Also Boom herself is gunna be quite different at that point.

Sorry things got rushed out there.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

The wolf hasn't acquired a drop of blood since he came to power. The guy is parched. Why not take out the local competition...and maybe get a drink from their caretakers while he was there? A bit of tragedy if I can pull it off.