Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Vampires in Equestria (small rp) (Closed)

arkman575

@,

*Facehoof*

You two are both vampires, i thought you could read each others minds or emotions, heck arkman did that in his last Vampire RP hosting.

Just trying to help you get back into it, just seems kinda like...well, whats gonna happen? BB gonna die now? Seth gonna do something? It's three against Boom if you count me...might as well use that vampire intellect and get invovled.

(edited)

What!?! Wait, wh-what!?! That's just heartless of you Atlas! Haha, no pun intended. Time to bust out the moves I guess. Just remember you guys brought this on yourselves. Heheh, hahaha, AH,HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

VAMPIRES ASSEMBLE!!

*I'll start editing my post now...took a little longer than I thought it would've.*

Edited by Bada3oom Box
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Negative! Problem already resolved, and it's actually for the better. I can keep Boom's Experienced Vampiric talents hidden for now. Especially since her 'Shadow Jump' is actually her pre-princess trump card.

Was my bad for ASSEMBLING the Vampires prematurely anyway. Don't cut yerself down bro.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

(edited)

Aww man, really? I gotta say congratulations Bliss, you stumped me. I really don't know how to work around the given situation, and I usually don't ever get writer's block, haha.

NVM, on the writer's block, two can play the game changer card, haha. Nice getaway Bliss, lol.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

@@Bada3oom Box,

LOL i may have given Atlas a getaway, but I screwed myself.

I'm basically an easy target at this point. But now you got Seth and Atlas to deal with so I guess I'm the prize at the end of the fight? Maybe? Maybe I'll be stupid enough to face the blizzard and run into the forest like an idiot, but thing is I don't abadon my friends, but I can't do squwat either lol.

(edited)

Well that's two down, (in two days) and two to go.

As you can deduct, both Sidewinder and Atlas are a little out of it ATM. That leaves Seth and Boom, I recommend playing nice, haha. Could be the difference in life and death, Damnation or Freedom *cough-temporary-cough*

Edited by Bada3oom Box

Ya I don't think you're gonna be giving LB a choice in the matter lol.

And well great now my wings are frozen too... The cold never did agree with her, just like it doesn't in real life lol. Funny thing is I love the snow and cold, we don't get that here in central TX, however...the cold hates me lol

(edited)

Maybe? Maybe not?

Been thinking of some filler, hense the reason Boom hasn't pursued after you yet. Idea includes the Vampires regrouping and smoothing out the rough edges, to get over any hard feelings. While Seth and Blissy do whatever it is they do. My guess for starters "whine/complain" about how bad their vacation was, and how they're for now, safe.

But as for snow and cold, lol no thanks...get WAY to much of both.

Edited by Bada3oom Box
  • Brohoof 2

Well ya since Bliss's wings are frozen, more likely we'll start a fire in the woods to thaw them out before they fall off her lol and talk about the previous incident at what happened when they last had a vampire at the cabin *squee*

@@Bada3oom Box,

I have a question, since Seth gave me the book to look over, do you want me to find the prophecy about the Princess Vampire? I know the rest of the book is in partly a different language, but you know how alicorn magic can be when its next to something important lol. Anyways I can find the prophecy and talk about it, or leave it as a secret till Boom lets us know.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's up to you. You could find prophecy and being an Alicorn understand it. Badaboom is yet to learn the specifics of that legend/ritual herself. Meaning if Bliss does read it she'd be the first to know. As for Boom's method of learning the prophecy, I believe once Atlas wakes up, she's gunna try to talk him into helping her (and Sidewinder) do some research in the Everfree Forest.

Edited by Bada3oom Box
  • Brohoof 1

@@Firehearted,

You gonna be a vampire bro lol, have fun with that!

@, @@Bada3oom Box, @@arkman575

So ok I read the prophecy, I may have to re-write it though since Boom doens't know about it. I figured she already did, so my bad I'll fix that. As for now me knowing about it...can that be used here? Not sure what to do with it other then to fear vampires more lol.

Indeed Atlas is vampire dead, I just wrote it as he were dead dead, since ATM, you are...well dead. Technically Sidewinder is dead too.

As for the prophecy Boom only knows select words from that chapter, as that's conviently right when it becomes difficult for her to read...just th time period it's written in predates her knowledge.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@,

The plan was for my OC and Seth to wait for ya'll to board Sidewinder's plane, wait for ya'll to take off, and then she carries Seth on her back and pursues, to destory the plane while you and Boom are on top of it and hope the crash would kill you both. But now Bliss is sick so it's unknown if she'll be able to or not. And now Seth is infected with his vial of vampire venom... oh and Bliss couldn't keep control of the book so... we'll see where this goes.

• 2 weeks later...

@, @@Firehearted, @@Bada3oom Box, @@arkman575

Hey guys,

Look I know we're all busy and have our jobs and RL stuff to take care of. But you gotta admit this RP has gone 'dead' for a few days nearly a week now, with only me and 'occassionally...' arkman posting on it from time to time. Do we want to keep playing? Or does this need to be ended? I don't want it to end, but I don't want to hopelessly keep checking back on it either to see if anyone cared to reply... :(>_>