Fluttershy Sketch: Comments and Critiques welcome

Bronyette

Oo

Wow.

That's awesome! I love the style! The head and the mane and tail: wonderful! The wings look really cool as well! I certainly like the feather style.

The only possible critique I could have is that the legs seem a little short, but that could just be the style you're going for! Whenever I draw ponies, their legs are a bit longer than in the show, which is probably why that is what I'm noticing! ^_^

Anyway, great picture! Love it, the detail on the mane, the ear, the cutie mark, everything!

• Brohoof 1

This is quite good, I like it, and bonus points for it being Fluttershy. Something about the back leg seems off, but I'm not sure how to express it. The only way I can think is that the leg goes straight from the hip to heel without the knee joint, sorry if that doesn't make sense. The thigh seems a bit low relative to the body; I don't know your style that well, but normally the leg would connect to the body a bit higher. Either way it's a good piece, keep up all the awesome stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I like the way your Fluttershy turned out.  Hopefully you get bored at work often and we'll get to see more pony sketches.  :)

• Brohoof 1