Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with new Pony OC / FC?

Odyssey

Title says it all. Could you help me with a few different things for my new pony OC/FC? First off, here is her design.

post-26117-0-87755800-1425369173_thumb.png

Next, here is her personality.

This pony loves a good competition and would always go all out when in a contest. She is really good at roller derbies. Her roller skating skills are so agile that it makes it look like she's flying, hence her cutie mark. She also doesn't take losing lightly. Even if she can be a little hot-headed, she can also be very relaxed and loves to be with her friends. She can also be secretive and indirect. While her friends know her as the tomboy of the group, she secretly enjoys hooficures and having her mane dyed red and blue.

Now, what I need help with her is A. Deciding on a cutie mark and B. Giving her a name. With the former, I was thinking about changing the colours, but I couldn't think of a good colour palette for it. With the latter, I was thinking of something like Speed Demon, but that doesn't fit the context of MLP:FiM all that much. Plus, could you rate her overall design? I'm still working on her backstory.

Thanks for reading.

• Brohoof 1

I think her design is adorable. I don't feel like you need to change the colour scheme or anything like that. If you think the design lacks impact, accessorize!

As for names...she IS an Earth Pony, but most names regarding speed sound too much like they belong to Pegasi, so this could pose a challenge.

How about "Roller" something.

Here's just a few words that could be used:

• roller
  • flight
  • flitter
  • skate
  • quick

That kind of thing.