Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Feet first into hell (A halo/MLP crossover)

Shadow Dancer

@@Star Racer,

"Each is entitled to their own opinion, however I must remove you of yours. Though the Sangheili race treats the male next to him as his brother, I have treated you as though you really were my brother. Even from spawn. Nobody dislikes you, and the humans should be grateful that we never truly believed that the forerunners were our gods, otherwise we would have glassed their entire colonies."

Calsor allowed him to continue his rest, as he would need it for any further confrontation with the inhabiting species of this planet.

"No offence to you, Spartan. I would have joined the Heretics, even if the war had continued."

@@Comet Starflash, "None taken, the war would have been longer and with much more blood had it not been for the Sengheili, rebelling, we all know that and I fear that It would have caused many races to go extinct in the process. Its funny that the light for humanity, came with the Spartan two's and is still with the last known one alive." 

@@Shadow Dancer,

"The Spartans were the best line of defense against the Covenant, after all..." He took off his face plate, showing his eyes and face, and looked down at his hands.

"All the human blood spilled my my hands... By my blade... And for what? To kill us all that's what... And yet of all the sins of killing the innocent just defending themselves I still live. Obviously to serve you eh Spartan?"

(edited)

"It is a bitter irony isn't it you are now allied with the very race that you once were tasked to annihilate, and I am allied with one of the races that sought to see my race dead upon a manipulators orders. But anyway you look at it, I have spilled the blood of your brothers in arms, and I have spilled the blood of fellow humans that fought against the UNSC for their own cause. In the end we only perceive what we think of right and wrong. there is an old human saying, 'We are only human' and I believe it is very fitting for this situation."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

@,

"Of course, Spartan. You give as good as you get, I suppose. Still, we formed an alliance, and now look at the amazing team we are. It was a Spartan and an Elite that brought down the covenant AND the threat of the flood. How could we have known that once our purpose was served we would be disposed of? The forerunners are not gods, they are galactic tyrants. Their failure in defeating the flood without martyrdom nearly caused the death of every sentient being in the galaxy." He placed the faceplate back on, and various small clicking sounds could be heard as his helmet configured itself to his vision and heads up display.

(Damn almost forgot to post)

I put my helmet on and locked it watching the HUD come back up and the neural implant reconnect with my armor, I then connected with the ship above us and reported that we were okay, just ran into some hostile wildlife. I even included footage from the my helmets recording. Command said to continue with the mission and if possible collect data on the wildlife here.

Z opened his eyes after a while, and went on to gaze at the stars, watching as if they could tell the future. "You know, it is rather magical here. The magestic beautiy, then the perilous danger. Its as magestic as a tiger, as you humans called them." He put his helmet on and gazed past the displays coming back online and watched the stars.

I also looked up at the stars knowing the vast universe that was within them, but it never was any less awe striking watching the stars from a planet. "I have to agree this planet seems so much like a fantasy book, then any other I have been on, after this mission I would not mind to actually explore a little after I can get a long and much needed break. But we just may get to explore more then we think now."

@@Shadow Dancer,

Calsor didn't look up. He knew of the star's beauty.

"It is false. Like the prophets they lie. They give us a false sense of security on a planet which would otherwise have killed us were we not prepared for such situations. Their beauty blinds us... Still... That small speck of light. That, Spartan, is Sangheilios." Farehk said, pointing to the sky.

I nodded, "Still its funny out of all the things that can occur in the universe ever sapient race being happened to originate on one of the few life supporting planets, that we are here today because of a mix of luck and persistence. That those two things are also how we have survived this far." 

@@Shadow Dancer,

"And the one side that ever had the sanity to never believe such lies, and never gave up the fight, are direct descendants of the forerunners. They were wise to entrust humankind with their technology. For instance your new armour variants. The prefect armour, human and forerunner technology."

Calsor took out his energy sword and activated it, placing it near the Spartan's throat.

"But if I find out that Sangheilios is destroyed because I showed you where it is, I will personally gut you. I know your highers don't fully trust us yet."

I suppressed a laugh, "As a commander the UNSC and ONI give me assess to top secret footage, and from it I sure as hell can tell you that a forerunner that calls himself the Didact did not like humanity. Thank God that from what I have watched the Chief took care of him, but if we were back in known space you would learn that from others talking about it, yay for moral raisers"

(This RP takes place after Halo 4 and Spartan Ops.)

@@Shadow Dancer,

Farehk deactivated his energy sword, placing it back on his hip.

"I know this, Spartan. You speak of it as though it is top secret. Rumours spread like a wildfire. The Didact was one in a race larger that both ours put together. One such forerunner, the Librarian, entrusted humanity with the keys to all of their technology. It is a shame that Sangheili extremist Jul M'dama has one of them..."

"I treat it so because of habit, but anyway yes it is a shame that he now has half of the key, well now it must be retrieved, but that is a mission and discussion for another time (The sleep sequences will be time skips) well we better get some shut eye so we are awake enough not to die of another of the planets wildlife."

Z silently nodded and stood from the ground, looking for a short tree. Finding one with a limb low enough for him to grab, he pulled himself into the tree and went up in the limbs about twenty feet off the ground, finding an area were the limbs twisted and formed a bed of sorts. He laid on it. "Goodnight comrads" he wispered and stared off into the stars until he fell victim to the sweetness of a peaceful sleep. He dreamed of nothing.

Calsor looked for some kind of shelter, something to keep him out of the wind. Seeing a rock large enough to do the trick, he got behind it, placing his back against it, and pushed it into the camp area. He sat down, and leaned against it. He pressed a small button on his wrist and set his helmet view to thermal imagery. He dreamt of home.

@@Comet Starflash,@@Star Racer, (Time skips for the win)

I woke up to the chirping of birds, and other noises of the forest, with a yawn I got up and stretched, I walked around the camp after setting it on a way point, to see what was in the area from what I could see was that the trees started to thin out as I headed  south, with that in mind I followed my way point back to camp and caught a few rabbits on the way, after skinning and otherwise cleaning my catch I started a fire and cooked them. 

@@Shadow Dancer,

By the time Mark returned to camp Calsor was awake, training. He was using a nearby tree as a punching bag. Each punch cracked the bark, each connection between his fist and the trunk sent huge shards of wood flying off. He stopped and turned when he noticed his return.

"You are back, Spartan. And I see you have brought a meal. Either that, or it is a strange kind of charm..."

Z woke to the sounds of the tree being split open under him. His eyes flew open in time to see the ground coming towards him rapidly. "SHIT!" He yelled as his helmet ate dirt. He stood from the ground and wiped the grass and dirt from his visor. "Never did enjoy my luck" he muttered to himself. He saw calsor and the spartan talking about the game he had entrapped, but Z didnt join the conversation, and only listened over their team signal as he walked around a bit, waking up a bit more.

"Its rabbit, three of them to be exact, damn if I had some spices I could really make this taste better." I looked at the tree that the Elite used as at punching bag. "It seems only Spartans and Sangheili can chop wood without an axe." I laughed at a memory of doing just that for fun during the time I was on Earth for a time.