Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The lamest request shop this side of the Mississippi

Marciblook

(edited)

Well, I'll try my hardest to make anything look as good as I can, but with the hardware I have, and my below average art skills, it may turn out looking crappy as all he'll, but it would give me something to do in my spare time. So, request away! I...guess

Examples:http://mlpforums.com/topic/101622-artwork-by-kaymenblooblood/?p=2750460

EDIT: note: I've never drawn ponies before, and sometimes I'm bad with proportions, so keep that in mind

Edited by Kaymenblooblood

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question- what do you use to make these?

Oh, I used a program for the 3ds and ios called "colors" it is the best drawing tool I've used, but I haven't used many

(edited)

You still draw better than me  :comeatus:

Babylon Rogue new member there huh? :derp:

(I request Chetnik, he's the first link on my profile. DON'T FORGET HIS SAJKACA)

If you have the money, Wacom tablets are good, but way overpriced. I'd recommend Paint.net for a comp

Edited by Chetnik

(edited)

You still draw better than me :comeatus:

Babylon Rogue new member there huh? :derp:

(I request Chetnik, he's the first link on my profile. DON'T FORGET HIS SAJKACA)

If you have the money, Wacom tablets are good, but way overpriced. I'd recommend Paint.net for a comp

Ok, I'll get on that ASAP

(And I'm assuming his "sajkaca" is his hat...right?)

(edited)

Have you tried sumopaint? You might like it.

That's cool, but it looks hard to use on my ipad

@

Well, here's a shot at sapphire radiance, like I said, I don't have the stuff I usually work with, but it turned out ok i guess

(edited)

if it makes you feel better you're a better artist then me.

Heh, yeah, but like I said, I'm used to using my 3ds to do this, and for most of this I had to use my finger cause my pen doesn't work right

And the fact that I said I'm usually no good with proportions

(edited)

@

Well, here she is, better than before atleast

http://mlpforums.com/topic/101622-artwork-by-kaymenblooblood/?p=2750460

And yes, I just used the pose from the picture you use for her thing

Edit: oh, and I'll probably be able to get the source pictures by tomorrow night, so you can see them better

Edit no. 2: I shall now be moving all of the pictures to a new thread for you all to enjoy, along with a few of my other big works (which will be coming tomorrow

Oh I wouldn't call it the lamest request shop this side of the Mississippi; I'd call it the shop with the best modern art this side of the Mississippi :comeatus:.

Oh I wouldn't call it the lamest request shop this side of the Mississippi; I'd call it the shop with the best modern art this side of the Mississippi :comeatus:.

Well...you did say best...

(edited)

I took it as nothing but a compliment, now, are you here to request? Or just chatting?

*is confused with how people say "nothing but blank" in real life*

WEll, I suppose I could let you draw my OC then! Try a different pose though. Here ya go:

7da77ace3f8bd15404a8b2b95fee4543.png

Edited by Super80 Wolf

*is confused with how people say "nothing but blank" in real life*

WEll, I suppose I could let you draw my OC then! Try a different pose though. Here ya go:

7da77ace3f8bd15404a8b2b95fee4543.png

Alright, I'll get on that tomorrow, I'll post it to my artwork thread when I'm done, so be sure to head over there when I'm done

@

Sorry it seems to be taking so long, I have been distracted by things....anyway, I should have something soon for you

Okeigh. It's not like you're charging me (I hope :umad:), so you're not obligated to do it either.

Mind drawing my avatar in a suit? It might be completely different than anything you've ever drawn, but you're up for it!

...right?

Well...that would be...interesting....

I'll...try my best, I guess