Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just Adding to the 'Newbie' Spam.

Terminal343

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Friend shot me with a link.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was babysitting my two young nieces, and they chose to watch the show. Naturally, I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure. What kind of ponies?" They named off the 'Mane Six,' and said unanimously, "Friendship is Magic!" Well, it was more of a jumble of words about ponies, friends, magic and princesses, so I looked up the show on Netflix. I found the first season (it was in the middle of Season Two at the time) with their help, and, well, you know what happened from there. Fell in love with the show and everything pony.

I am a grammar Nazi, and First generation American born and raised in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Chicago. I'm currently enlisted as a Lieutenant in the United States Air Force, although I'll be finished with my Term come October. I'm also an active participant in the SCA when I'm not flogged by work on base, and my hobbies include drawing (I kinda suck at it right now), writing and/or editing FanFiction (not just ponies), welding junk metal into sculptures, forging armor, camping and hunting, and cooking fish on my big blue Hummer's diesel engine block. Yeah, I do that; it's actually not half bad.

Oh, and I'm also not a Brony. That term has pretty much been mutilated by society, so I prefer the term: mature male individual who enjoys seeing colorful little equines in a television series about friendship. It's a mouthful, but it works better than being associated with the worst of the fandom.

Edited by Terminal343
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks for Dropping in ODST!   Spartan Recon class, Riot here, and looking forward to seeing you around here, :D.  

• Brohoof 1

Another Halo fan I presume? Absolutely fantastic <3
Welcome man, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need any questions answered, don't be afraid to ask.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

That is a rather cute way you found out about the show, honestly.

And thank you for your service for this country. (^u^) (\

Welcome aboard, pal! I hope you find the forums to your tastes and satisfaction. Allow me to regurgitate what others have said and ask that should you find yourself in need of help - you can PM me. Also, you're automatically awesome because you like Pinkie Pie.

@ Just because I find Pinkie the most relateable out of the Mane Six? fair enough.

@ That winky face..... Also, why call me 'comrade?' Is it because I'm Russian?  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ Just because I find Pinkie the most relateable out of the Mane Six? fair enough.

@ That winky face..... Also, why call me 'comrade?' Is it because I'm Russian?  :comeatus:

What? You don't like Russians? Well am sorry then because i welcomed you with a warm heart

Edited by Desert guardian

What? You don't like Russians? Well am sorry then because i welcomed you with a warm heart

WTF!! Don't like Russians? I am Russian! Still, though. The 'comrade' bit was a little bit...awkward. Still, your heartheat is accepted. But it needs to stay away from my minifridge, got it? Hahaha....

WTF!! Don't like Russians? I am Russian! Still, though. The 'comrade' bit was a little bit...awkward. Still, your heartheat is accepted. But it needs to stay away from my minifridge, got it? Hahaha....

actually am half Russian in real life and i was imitating my previous avatar because if you know red alert my favorite faction is mother russia that's why i said comrade 

actually am half Russian in real life and i was imitating my previous avatar because if you know red alert my favorite faction is mother russia that's why i said comrade 

Huh. go figure. My dad hailed from the Motherland, and my mom is from Spain. I'm American.

(edited)

Huh. go figure. My dad hailed from the Motherland, and my mom is from Spain. I'm American.

Well am kinda like you but am not from America you see my mom's grandparents travelled from russia 

Edited by Desert guardian

Hello :) Welcome to the forums!

I know that my welcome is a bit late, but WELCOME nonetheless :D