Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Tips hat* Hello Everybody! I COME IN CAKE

Kookie

(edited)

Let me introduce myself! My name is Mark Henry! :muffins: I am 19 years old and I live in the Philippines. THE WEATHER HERE IS WET AND CONFUSING!!!  :unsure:  YOHOHOHOHOHO!!!! I'm a Let's Player in Youtube and  I'm also your local Kooki-Noobish gamer with a heart of lamp! No wait that's not right, a heart of staples! Wait a minute, that's not right also! :angry: Ok a heart of OKAMA WAY!

mr_2.gif

I'm also a cosplayer and the cosplaying scene here in the Philippines is growing. If you ask what characters I cosplay, I cosplay female characters and random cartoon characters; I'm also a fudanshi, don't ask. ;)

I'm a videographer who likes to experiment when editing and also make videos that are totally random. I'm not a comedian but I love to make jokes that are sooooo, how we Filipinos called it, WALEY. *spin* YOHOHOHOHOH!!!! :wub:

I'm also an otaku but not a weabo. Just your typical otaku who watches anime and buys anime merchandises. I also fangirl . . . sometimes. biggrin.png

I'm weird in a way and also crazy sometimes. I too can feel the feel. *drama queen pose* OOOOOOH HOW I CAN FEEL THE FEEL WITH THAT FEEL THAT I FELT! XF_Smilies_july2012_sliced_101.png

Well, nice to meet you all!!! *spin* YOHOHOHOHOH!!!! bounce.gif

To know me better, here's my trailer video from my YouTube page! HURRAH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r6YFF7je5w

Edited by Kookie
  • Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, Mark. Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :).

It's great to be here! I still have more to learn on the current events in this website and also pony life.

:wub:

@@Kookie,Welcome! What a intro! Your gonna love the Pinkie Pie fanclub,its party time 24/7 there! 

Also vote Pinkie Pie in the World Cup,show her your support!

And finally,here is your honorary entrance welcoming gif!

img-2133338-1-WELCOME4.gif

Enjoy your stay! :)

For the sake of Pinkie Pie! THIS IS PINKIE PIEEEEEE!!!! WE WILL PARTY IN PONY 6 FEET BELOW THE GROUND!!!  Let's sing a song about it!!!

~Come on Everypony smile smile smiiile

Build your heat up with sunshine sunshine!!!~

131657815885.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hi Kookie and welcome to the forums!  :)  Thanks for telling us how you learned about MLP as I always find those stories fascinating.  A friend told me about it at first too.  While I've always had an open mind about cartoons I wasn't sure if it lived up to the hype.  But I sat down, watched it, and found out that it did. 

Cheers!  :D

A Filipino brony? Now i've seen it all. Welcome aboard, buddy, i really enjoy your stay in the forums. :)

LE GASP! Are there other Filipino bronies in here? As what I learned, that's rare because MLP is not very popular in the Philippines.

gauri_gasp.jpg

Hi Kookie and welcome to the forums!  :)  Thanks for telling us how you learned about MLP as I always find those stories fascinating.  A friend told me about it at first too.  While I've always had an open mind about cartoons I wasn't sure if it lived up to the hype.  But I sat down, watched it, and found out that it did. 

Cheers!  :D

I thanked my friend so much for this because I'm meeting bronies and MLP fans!!! The End is never neigh!

TSS.jpg

LE GASP! Are there other Filipino bronies in here? As what I learned, that's rare because MLP is not very popular in the Philippines.

Then it seems we have something in common. MLP isn't even a known franchise around here :o

Then it seems we have something in common. MLP isn't even a known franchise around here :o

MY FRIEND WAS RIGHT! And based on my observation, I'M ALSO RIGHT!!! This country needs more ponies!

8_bit_pinkie_and_party_cannon_sprite_by_

Hey there :)

Welcome to the forums! My name is Samurott and it's super fantastic to meet you!

All i can say is welcome friend 

Hello there my friend! Now let me give you a great . . . big . . . HUG!!!!

mlp___pinkie_pie_wants_a_hug_by_omgklint

This whole planet needs more ponies!

Yes it does! Quick! We need the Pony cloning machine! STAT!!!!

A_lot_of_Pinkie_clones_S3E03.png

Hey there :)

Welcome to the forums! My name is Samurott and it's super fantastic to meet you!

It's fantastically and deliciously good to meet you too Samurott!!! I hope we will be great friends, INDEED!

Creppy-Crusaders-smiles-my-little-pony-f

It's fantastically and deliciously good to meet you too Samurott!!! I hope we will be great friends, INDEED!

I might die from your hug! *heart stops* 

Hey, how are you? Welcome to the forums!

Have a good stay :)

HIIII! I'm liking the forums because it's so active. I . . . like that. Don't you agree?

697px-First_Pinkie_Pie_smile_S1E23.png

Shit my ps4 lags so 3 posts i guess

Teehehehe. I thought the PS4 is STRONGER. Does it lag when having too much tabs out for the internet?

Is it time for SURGERY?! MMHMMMMM?

DoctorBarber.jpg

You deserve a medal for that last picture of Pinkie.

You have to thank Rainbow Dash for that. She made everything possible with just 1 RAINBOOM!

• Brohoof 1