Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Outcast Academy

TechiePidge

@,

Brandi smiled lightly "Its not that big of a deal...I can't keep them in that form for a while either, they would probably turn back into their normal pony form after about a hour..." She then giggled lightly at that last statement Lee said. "Id make a note of that.." She said her voice slightly risen.

Leo was surprised the pony was a Nightguard, but then again, he did look like one... "Advanced Equestrian history huh? Interesting class, I heard about that class as well...I just didn't really get all that much into it ya know, I traveled from city to city, so I basically learned the basics of equestrian history from them..and as for that last statement, I don't really believe in little says like that. I learned from experience that some of them aren't really true...sorry"

Lee grins and then glances down at his watch, and his eyes widen. "Oh shoot!" He looks up apologetically at Brandi "I'm sorry, but I have to run. My next class starts in a few minutes. It was great meeting you! Maybe, I'll see you later?" 

Paladin nods "Well, I can't argue with personal experience. I'm just trying to find as much out about, erm,  non-bat ponies as possible. You see, some of my kin and myself had a bit of a falling out with the sun walk-er...uh, non-bat ponies at the royal guard academy. Some of them didn't like the idea of us coming in and taking their jobs when they thought they were doing alright without us. Well, we finally came to an agreement, but I'm still trying to learn more about their culture so as not to make the same mistake. I don't want my people to be hated by anyone." As he says this, he looks down, a bit distraught. When he looks up at you again, he's you can see he's smiling, but his heart isn't in it. "I'm sorry, I'm probably just boring you with some bleeding heart story." he says with a laugh. "Enough about me, where are you from?"

@

@@C. Thunder Dash

When Rocket starts hovering, Darius's eyes grow even wider, if that's possible. It's a bit disconcerting considering they're glowing bright green with purple energy pouring off of them. He happily starts clapping his front hooves together with a loud *bang* *bang* *bang* "That is COOOOOOL!" he yells. Turning to legion, he asks, "Can you do that?" his enthusiasm and joy almost palpable 

@,

"I think by his appearence...legion has...the standard wings..." Rocket stated. "But I can also do...this..." Rocket stated as he turned his rocket wings into machine guns and fired them into the air. He then returned them back into flight mode. "I can also go full defense mode..." Rocket added.  

@,

"I think by his appearence...legion has...the standard wings..." Rocket stated. "But I can also do...this..." Rocket stated as he turned his rocket wings into machine guns and fired them into the air. He then returned them back into flight mode. "I can also go full defense mode..." Rocket added.  

Darius scratches his head. "Full def...what? Oh! Watch what I can do!" Saying that his looks skyward and opens his mouth. A huge stream of fire flows from his mouth, scorching the the air around him. The flame goes a few feet up in to the air then dies out. Darius closes his mouth and grins a very pointy grin. "I can make it go alot farther to, but I don't want to scare anyone." 

@,

"Ooh...you must be half dragon that if you can breathe fire. Here's what full defense mode looks like." Rocket stated as he focused. A steel armor unfolded around him and his wings turned into machine guns and missile launchers like those found on a fighter jet. On his arms and legs, small bladed weapons appeared.  

@,

"Ooh...you must be half dragon that if you can breathe fire. Here's what full defense mode looks like." Rocket stated as he focused. A steel armor unfolded around him and his wings turned into machine guns and missile launchers like those found on a fighter jet. On his arms and legs, small bladed weapons appeared.  

Darius looks at Rocket, and you hear a small intake of breath, then his eyes start to glaze over. A rumbling starts in his chest and the glow in his eyes intensifies. Finally, Darius shakes his head and goes back to normal. The rumbling stops and his eyes go back to their normal green glow. "That's pretty cool." he says, a wide grin on his face.

@,

"What happened there Darius. I heard a rumbling sound..." Rocket stated as he reverted to normal mode. "So...could you...maybe transform into a full dragon? It seemed like that was going to happen according to my scanners..." Rocket stated as he folded his wings again.  

@,

"What happened there Darius. I heard a rumbling sound..." Rocket stated as he reverted to normal mode. "So...could you...maybe transform into a full dragon? It seemed like that was going to happen according to my scanners..." Rocket stated as he folded his wings again.  

Darius blinks. "Hmm? What are you talking about. Sorry, I dozed off for a second there. It happens some times. When something scares me I go to sleep. Usually when I wake up, everyone is scared of me. I didn't do something wrong again did I?" He seems genuinely confused as to what just happened.

@,

"No...what I was saying was....I heard a low rumbling sound and it may be that you could transform into a dragon..." Rocket stated taking a couple of steps back in case Darius transformed into a dragon unexpectedly. He even went in half-defense mode, which was just more armor.  

Darius laughed. "I don't think I can turn in to a full dragon. That would be so cool though!!!" (((OOC: That is actually a brilliant idea, maybe I'll incorporate that in to his bio. Thanks!)))  Darius starts getting all excited when he see's another pony approaching them. He waves happily at Sunset Hooves. "Hi! I'm Darius! What's your name?" 

@@C. Thunder Dash

@@madjack2001

@

Sunset was happy to be noticed, but was still a bit confused what everypony was "oh, hi, my name is Sunset Hooves, it's nice to see you Darius" Sunset said in an appleossian accent, he started to examine Darius some more "so what are you here for?"Sunset asked hoping to start a conversation between himself and Darius

@

Sunset was happy to be noticed, but was still a bit confused what everypony was "oh, hi, my name is Sunset Hooves, it's nice to see you Darius" Sunset said in an appleossian accent, he started to examine Darius some more "so what are you here for?"Sunset asked hoping to start a conversation between himself and Darius

Darius smiles "School! I'm in college! I'm here for all the basic classes! Advan-...uh, advan-...uh...really smart classes aren't for me. I'm not that smart." He has a stupid grin on his face as he says this, then again, a stupid grin is his trademarked facial expression. "What are you here for?" 

Darius smiles "School! I'm in college! I'm here for all the basic classes! Advan-...uh, advan-...uh...really smart classes aren't for me. I'm not that smart." He has a stupid grin on his face as he says this, then again, a stupid grin is his trademarked facial expression. "What are you here for?" 

Electro was looking down into her book. She bumped into some pony. She looked up, blinking her emerald green eyes "O-oh sorry! I didn't see you there!" She took a few steps back. Her robotic hooves clicking on the ground. She looked at Darius with large eyes

post-21104-0-57313700-1405110256_thumb.jpg

Stronghammer walked up the steps to the school, "hmmm, i wonder what kind of response ill get from here". He wonders aloud, his booming voice reaching a good distance. As he shoulders his bag he sees an unusually psychotic looking pony with robot legs and tries to sneak past.

@,

Brandi smiled brighter, but then lost it when Lee suddenly had to leave  "Uh! Oh um! Ya, I guess we could talk later..." she said as she said her goodbyes. Then she noticed the Minotaur and flattened her ears yet again. I'm still regretting even coming here... She thought to herself

Leo sat and listened to it all "Interesting and your not boring me, I love a good tale and my classes don't start for about another 45 minutes, and I don't really know where I'm from actually, all I know is I was found on a doorstep here in Manehatten...other than that, I don't actually know if I'm from somewhere else..."

@,

Brandi smiled brighter, but then lost it when Lee suddenly had to leave  "Uh! Oh um! Ya, I guess we could talk later..." she said as she said her goodbyes. Then she noticed the Minotaur and flattened her ears yet again. I'm still regretting even coming here... She thought to herself

Leo sat and listened to it all "Interesting and your not boring me, I love a good tale and my classes don't start for about another 45 minutes, and I don't really know where I'm from actually, all I know is I was found on a doorstep here in Manehatten...other than that, I don't actually know if I'm from somewhere else..."

She picked up her book and walked away. She sighed and got to her locker. She put her stuff in and then walked over to a group of ponies. She saw Leo and walked up to him. She said "Sorry for asking while your talking.. But where is math?" She asked. Blinking her adorable green eyes.

Electro was looking down into her book. She bumped into some pony. She looked up, blinking her emerald green eyes "O-oh sorry! I didn't see you there!" She took a few steps back. Her robotic hooves clicking on the ground. She looked at Darius with large eyes

Darius Looks down at the pegasus that had just bumped into him. "Oh hi there!" He says in a booming voice. "Who are you? My name is Darius!" He looks around excitedly at all the ponies around him. "Today is so great! I'm meeting all these new ponies!" He smiles at Legion, Rocket, Sunset, and Electro with a huge grin that showed off all his pointy teeth. "Best first day of school ever!" Turning back to Electro Twist, he asks happily "Are you having a good first day of school to?" 

@@C. Thunder Dash,@@madjack2001,@

(edited)

@

@@LunaKitty R5

Sunset was thinking for a moment "I'm here to do the basic stuff, and when it gives me an excuse to spend some time in Manehatten, like i have always dreamed, and possibly some advanced stuff, if i can handle it"Sunset explained, until he noticed Electro Twist looking at Darius, he started to look at her and think there was another pony that was an actual pony, until she walked back and he noticed her robotic hooves, she started to walk away and Sunset looked back at Darius "so, do you mind if i ask about your dragonish body"Sunset asked thinking of a way to describe it

Edited by madjack2001

@@LunaKitty R5,

Leo looked at the mare who just interrupted him. "Oh its fine really, I believe math is down the hall though. I'm not sure, Im fairly new here myself..."  he said rubbing the back of his mane with his hoof. Being around females never really made Leo feel comfortable, sense he tends to work with a bunch of males in a circus.

Stronghammer walks into the front door, looking down on most of the ponies around him, "sigh, well this should be entertaining, they all probably think im some kind of brute" He goes to his locker, and throws his bag into it. Looking at his schedule, he wonders where the shop is.

@

@@LunaKitty R5

Sunset was thinking for a moment "I'm here to do the basic stuff, and when it gives me an excuse to spend some time in Manehatten, like i have always dreamed, and possibly some advanced stuff, if i can handle it"Sunset explained, until he noticed Electro Twist looking at Darius, he started to look at her and think there was another pony that was an actual pony, until she walked back and he noticed her robotic hooves, she started to walk away and Sunset looked back at Darius "so, do you mind if i ask about your dragonish body"Sunset asked thinking of a way to describe it

"Of course not, though I hope you don't mind if I don't answer. I really don't know where I came from. I have had ponies tell me that I look like I could've been made from dark magic or something like that, but I'm not sure." As he says this, you notice the the glowing around his eyes becomes a bit brighter when he talks about dark magic, but it returns to normal when he finishes speaking.

(( A good chance for you guys to get some interacting together, is to come to Anna's class! For those of you who haven't read the OOC, I am going to be in the RP playing the biology teacher, Anna (As I just said). To get a proper description of her and stuff, here's here profile. You don't have to read it all lol

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/professor-anna-belle-r6771 ))

Anna huffed, sitting in her classroom, waiting for her very first batch of students. Sure she had been a professor back in Canterlot, but now she was a school teacher in Manehattan. How did she get here? Well, she was scraping the bottom of the barrel, after losing her financial support from her rich mother, losing her husband, and being 8 months pregnant, this was one of the very few jobs she could get. Was this job with normal school foals though? Oh no, it was with a range of all sorts of odd creatures, the only ponies being mutated ones, or misfits. Not that she hated misfits, for sometimes she felt like one herself, but it was definitely not going to be easy living like in Canterlot. Wearing lab coat (which failed to hide the obvious fact that she was indeed pregnant), having her mane all nice, and a veneer that said 'Hello Students! I am totally confident I have any idea what I am doing!', Anna was ready for her hoard of students.

She waited, and waited, and waited. Anna realized how exhausted she looked, slumping in her chair with her bloated stomach hanging out, bags under her eyes, and her mane slowly starting to look ruffled although she tried to dress it earlier. The fake look of confidence was really starting to wear off, now Anna looked exactly the opposite.

Stronghammer walks into the front door, looking down on most of the ponies around him, "sigh, well this should be entertaining, they all probably think im some kind of brute" He goes to his locker, and throws his bag into it. Looking at his schedule, he wonders where the shop is.

As you look at your schedule, you hear somepony mumbling about stupid shop class and how teachers didn't get that limbs with holes in them didn't work with power tools. Lee had reverted to his changeling form because a lot of ponies had been giving him dirty stares for looking like a normal unicorn. 

As you look at your schedule, you hear somepony mumbling about stupid shop class and how teachers didn't get that limbs with holes in them didn't work with power tools. Lee had reverted to his changeling form because a lot of ponies had been giving him dirty stares for looking like a normal unicorn.

As he hears this, Stronghammer turns to see a changeling and chuckles, walking over to him he says "well, at leastim not the only one here whos gonna start with a bad reputation just because of what we are, the names Stronghammer, and im guessing youve got shop as well huh?" He holds out a hand to shake, forgetting hes talking to a changeling, not another minotaur.

@,

Brandi turned around, after not being spoken to for quite some time, she realized she better get a move on or she'll be late. She then went to her locker, put her bag again and gathered what she needed, then she headed off towards class. Realizing her first class was not far from her locker she walked into Biology room, and upon entering, she was probably the first to show up.

(edited)

As he hears this, Stronghammer turns to see a changeling and chuckles, walking over to him he says "well, at leastim not the only one here whos gonna start with a bad reputation just because of what we are, the names Stronghammer, and im guessing youve got shop as well huh?" He holds out a hand to shake, forgetting hes talking to a changeling, not another minotaur.

Lee turns around and sees the big minotaur. His ears go down for a moment and he tenses up, then he relaxes a returns to normal. "Oh, hey there big guy. Sorry, you kinda scared me for a moment. Yeah, I'm heading to shop class. Actually, if you give me a moment..." Saying this, in a flash of green fire, he shifts to look like his usual tan unicorn form. "Ah, I feel better. My names Lee. Good to meet ya. Want me to show you where Shop is?" 

Edited by Fictional_Author7