Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question about OCs

Gone With The Wind

Ok for my OC (im gonna be using Paint.NET) but I came across a problem Color wheel wont work (His pelt is black.) So what color should I use for mane/tail I was thinking of keeping it darker colors so but if thats not the case please tell me how it works

hmm I use a very un-updated version of Paint cant you darken the color to the maxim to make it black well probably not hmm now I'm as confused as you I just used the Pony generator to make mine then I went to Paint to add in a few details

What's his talent? Maybe there is a color associted with that? Black is always so difficult for me towor with...probably a dark shade of color would look nice.

I'm not familiar with paint.net color

There is an expansion option to the color wheel.

Once you find it you will probably figure out how to work around with colors.

But since your post didn't inform me of much I can guess that you are having a problem with the program and the thingie not actually working?  

any colour really really dark will work and actually give you some depth if you use coloured highlights (think disneys pocahontas? she has blue ones in her black hair)

having coloured black OCs for people, its really hard for me to outline them and make it look right.  a lighter colour sometimes conflicts with the light source, but a black outline is moot and cant be seen anyways??