Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

eMail Occurance

Live Forever
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

So I recently joined the forums, and I noticed that whenever someone quoted a post I made, an email gets sent to my inbox. I don't want my inbox to be cluttered, so how do I get it so it doesn't email it?

That's a simple fix. If you don't wish for notifications to be sent to your e-mail; go to your settings, find where it says "Notification Options"

0CB5GDZ.png

Then head over to the far right side and uncheck everything under the "e-mail" column. This will disable anything that was once checked to be sent to your e-mail, only providing you with forum notifications.

05gA3Ci.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So I recently joined the forums, and I noticed that whenever someone quoted a post I made, an email gets sent to my inbox. I don't want my inbox to be cluttered, so how do I get it so it doesn't email it?

You can access your notification options by clicking your name in the upper-RIGHT corner, My Settings, then Notification Options over on the left.

(not left...)

Edited by Lunatic Envy
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.