Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Ninja's Past (Naruto RP)

rolle

@,@@Sanctified Absence,  (you will have to wait and see... Also how is it unlikely for it to not to be a cat.) The cat quickly moved through a cracked fence and lured off the lightning cage as it jumped above the fence landing in a corner watching their next step. Karuya got up on the fence without it noticing and tried catching it to fail with how much force was needed and broke the fence alerting the cat to move closer to the corner avoiding his ambush.

(edited)

"This car is so a-" Mitsuki stopped when she thought. "I wonder if I could turn into a cat my self in order to catch up to the other cat and capture it" Mitsuki thought. "I don't know if I could even do a transformation jutsu anyways...it shouldn't be hard to do" She thought

(would turning into a cat be possible?)

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

(Rolle, i think i figured it out and if i did, wow, just wow.)

Looking to Koneko, he says. "Well there is that ichiraku place or whatever it is called. We can all stop by there after. Unless somone here wants to be an idiot and run off fron a free meal."

(Ok, i am asking koneko and megatron. Di y'all want to fight something until rolle finishes up? I don't mean no damn zabuza crap. Ut woukd be at most a chunin.

(I could care less if we run into something, but seeing as it's our first mission, it seems appropriate that it's easy as hell.)

"Thank you Sensei." Koneko said with a smile, all her previous thoughts leaving her mind. She then turned to Ryoko. "Please don't mess up, I want some ramen." She said to him nicely.

"Why does everyone think i'm gonna mess up." Ryoko muttered under his breath. "Let's just go, my hunger is stronger than my itch to fight at the moment." He said out loud. He was pretty hungry at the moment, more so than usual. Plus, there was that feeling in his stomach still bothering him. 'It feels similar to when my chakra is being channeled, but still different.' He thought to himself and put a hand up to his stomach subconsciously.

(Flip a coin on it. That's what I say.)

(Ok i did some d and d stuff, so it will be livened uo for a little bit.)

"Ok lets head back. Like I said, Ryoko, your problem is that you talk before you think. Honestly, there are worse faults. Such as thinking your above every one else. That's why I hate nobkes, and flipped them off earlier."

Ryoko laughed a bit at the memory from earlier. "Yeah, I guess there are worse habits to have." He said as he started back with his team. "But we can talk about my flaws later. I wanna get back and eat something as soon as possible." He drooled at the thought of the meal to come.

@, (cat sage mode and i have no idea what to write right now...)

Karuya got up on his feet and tried to take the cat again but ended up hitting the wall due to the cat moving quickly to the other wall ''this cat sure is annoying... Could it just stand still for a second.'' Karuya said as he moved his head so it faced the clouds instead of the wall. Looking up at the clouds he was mildly annoyed at the cat.

(I feel like remaking Karuya's personality into a naruto one but no.)

(Cat sage mode? I just meant turning into a normal cat what the hell is Cat Sage Mode???)

Mitsuki continued after the cat before remembeirng something. "Cat nip...that'll work perfectly" Mitsuki said but realized she didn't have any with her at all since she does not own a cat. "Great...guess I'll have to try to cathc it normally...this is beoming a real pain in the ass" Mistuki said as she went back to chasing after the cat.

"Ok, lets go. I hate these nobes honestly. They think they are better. Well maybe they are better, but they still can't beat me. Anywho. Lets get out of here before pissed off nobles get us, sound good to you guys?" Walking off, he looks around. "That was honestly too simple, there wasn't a single person on the way even)

"Ok, lets go. I hate these nobes honestly. They think they are better. Well maybe they are better, but they still can't beat me. Anywho. Lets get out of here before pissed off nobles get us, sound good to you guys?" Walking off, he looks around. "That was honestly too simple, there wasn't a single person on the way even"

"Sensei, I honestly don't think someone is that stupid to attack a large group like the one we were in. Especially since there is a jounin and a few of the Hyuga." Koneko said to Sensei. "But honestly, I like it when it is quiet." She added with a small smile as she observed the village.

"I prefer the quiet myself. However, something isn't right. Oh well." As he steps forward a group of bandits jump out from either side circling the group and cutting themboff from the hyuga.

The bandits, not realising we are ninja, assume we were nobles like them and demand all of our valuables.

(They are equal to a chunin at best,)

"Well, this has gone well so far hasn't it Sen..." Koneko was cut short when a group of bandits jumped out at them and demanded them for their valuables. "Eep." Being scared, Koneko instantly fell back and panicked. Out of her panic, she made a quick handsign. "Wind style: Sandscreen jutsu." She quickly said as she slammed her hand into the ground, causing a burst of sand and dirt to blow up off the ground into a cloud.

"Hey Ryoko, why not show off a luttke bit? They won't last long against any of us. Especially me, sorry if my brahging is hypocritical, but it is true." As. He saus this, he draws his sword, without cutting himself this time, and runst it through one of the four bandits.

"This should be pretty interesting." Ryoko said as he charged into the fray. A bandit tried to slice at him, but Ryoko ducked under the blade and slice at the bandit's thigh, bringing him down. He then blocked an oncoming strike from a sword, and kicked back the attacker, but the bandit wasn't done. He had apparently had some ninjutsu experience because he came back with a vengeance. The bandit's hands went into a blur of seals before he stopped, and his arm had visible static radiating off of it. He dodged Ryoko's next attack and hit him with an open palm to the stomach. The next few moments were indescribable for Ryoko, That hit carried a hell of a charge and it all flowed into him, painfully. He let out a silent scream and collapsed to a knee. He looked up in pain to see the sword being raised. 'move,' The sword reached it's top height, 'move,' the sword begins it's decent to cleave him in two, 'move,' The sword is now hairs away from his face, 'MOVE!' A slight buzz was heard before the sword hit the ground, Ryoko nowhere to be seen.

As she could hear the others fighting the bandits, Koneko crawled her way out of the cloud and out of the fray of battle. As she crawled, she could here the sounds of metal clashing against eachother. She got out of the cloud and stood up and moved a bit away. She was frantically thinking on what to do and an idea popped into her head. She made a hand sign and brought back her leg. "Kenji-Sensei! Ryoko! Duck!" She called out. "Wind Style: Air Slash Jutsu." She said as she kicked and made a horizontal slash of air go through the cloud into the fight.

Jumping over the slash, Kenji turns towards another a.opponent. "stupid fools, leave, we are clearly nit going to lose to you. So would it not be better to keep yoyr lives and what little prdebyou have left?" Pointing his sword at the leaders throat, he smirks.

Karuya looked at the cat as he started to stand 'this time ill get ya' he ran towards it as he had thought up a strategy and jumped straight at it. As he predicted it jumped upwards and he took his left hand into the ground and moved his body leading into a kick that hit the cat directly. when the cat was hit it poofed away as if it was a summon ''a summon?'' Karuya said as he got back on his feet ''who su-'' he said as Hiro came out ''It was a test the hokage set up for you guys. He wanted you guys to join the chunin exam afterall, crazy old man put a chunin ranked ninja cat as the enemy. Oh and dont worry about the mission. I finished it'' he said throwing down 3 C-rank missing-nins ''the mission we had was a C-rank in reality, but since he wanted to test you guys i got to do it alone and you guys made it. So what about i treat you all to some food?'' Hiro said as the missing-nins tried to escape ''Well, i guess...'' Karuya said annoyed.

(So... This is what i settled for. Whatya think about the rushed cat ''mission''?)

"Are you kidding me..." Mitsuki said sounding really annoyed. "It was a C-rank but instead you had us chase a cat instead of helping out with the actual mission...." Mitsuki said sounding really annoyed. "This better not happen often because that was just a bad excuse to see if we are ready for the chunin exams" Mitsuki thought

((I just...but waht....how...when did....why...WHAT THE HECK!?))

(edited)

@, ''Nope im not kidding, although he was gonna send a jounin to test you first... You are glad he didnt are you not?'' Hiro said as he walked away to the hokage building with the missing-nins ''you coming?'' he said looking back at them ''yea...'' Karuya said still mildly annoyed. Karuya walked up to Hiro ''so you insisted on us toying with a cat instead of sending us on the mission to see if we could do the chunin exam...?'' Karuya asked Hiro as they were waiting on the others ''Ofcourse, i dont want any of you guys to die.'' Hiro responded.

(Its all absence's fault, i had a much better story planned. But we were running out of time)

Edited by rolle

"I swear if the nine tailed fox was in me I would have released him" Mitsuki mumbled. "At least we passed so there is something to think of" She said before looking at Karuya. "Just deal with it at least we passed and didn't have to fight him to grab some bells or something like that"

The next thing Ryoko knew, he was a good 50 feet from the battle. He noticed that his chakra was different as well. 'What the hell just happened?' He thought as he turned back toward the fight. When Ryoko tried to run back, however, The world seemed to slow down a bit. He stopped running, and then everything went back to normal. "What the hell?"

Koneko steadied herself from her last kick and looked into the cloud of dust. From the gap in the cloud she could see Sensei pointing his sword at one of the bandits. "We won!" Koneko said with a smile. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement and looked over. She saw that it was Ryoko, but he was quite a ways away from the battle and had just been moving really fast. "Ryoko, how did you get over there so fast?" She asked him.

"I...I don't know" Ryoko answered, sounding confused. "It was like everything slowed down to a crawl, but I could still move just fine." Ryoko was really worried now. He hadn't been able to do anything like what he just did in the past, so what was going on with him.

The bandits flee as the blades shape sarts to change. When he lowers it and turns to face his squad, he is holding a large sickle. "Well done, both of you. Nice use of technique Koneko and Ryoko, we will need to figure out what that was. But it appears to activate when needed. So I have a plan."