Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for a Courage is Magic group

supersonicfan91

Attack - AC = damage

Correction, AC does not reduce damage,  It reduces the chance of taking damage. It makes it harder to hit.

A saving roll is made every time a player wants to avoid something. Someone is trying to control your mind? Mental save. About to fall in a trap and want to catch your balance? Agility save. Etc.

Ok, I will be using my phone for this, thank the gods my new phone has a front facing camera.

ok great now we just need gear to get ready and the sheet he sent me said he wanted to be a goo-pony I am not kidding at all.

Wait we'll have to be using cameras? 0-0

well i thought we were do this over a video chat

Hello, Purple.Teal has informed me of a new role play and I wish to contribute.  I have read all the post so far and find no problems with anything.  I should be ready within a day or two. If you will have me, I would be glad to join.

Hello, Purple.Teal has informed me of a new role play and I wish to contribute.  I have read all the post so far and find no problems with anything.  I should be ready within a day or two. If you will have me, I would be glad to join.

OK just make your character in the google sheet if you'd please so we can keep track of everyone easily