Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for a Courage is Magic group

supersonicfan91

I will always enjoy personal quests, but for the main overall "meta" story arc, Most of it will come from me reacting to you reacting to positions I put you in.  

sounds good to me

dude, supersonicfan91, you are too awesome for what you have with those character sheets

• Brohoof 1

I still don't know how you did that with the sheets. Never been good with computers. I am more of a car guy, lol. You are a bleeding genius.

to be honest its not really that hard you just got to know small simple formulas to type i find cars overly complicated though If you want i can (try) to teach you how to do it.

Cars are easy, the hard part is if you have a carburetor or fuel injection. Then again a dohc puts some difficulties in sometimes. But I would be willing ti try to learn.

ok then let me know when you want to learn the i can tech you in the google sheets just not today hanging out with a friend.

Saturday night, 7:00 Central 8:00 Eastern. Work for everyone? 

purple, you know that will never work for us, not when i work every weekend until 10 pm and there is a chance for you to work the weekend too

I work Saturday morning this weekend, But for you... You are right I forget.

What does work for you then?

anything after work

Edited by Hot Stuff

Before we begin, I have logistical questions to ask. 

1. Who has a video camera?

2. Who has dice?

And most importantly, 

3. Who has had any problems that have not yet been fixed?

Ok, This weekend, didn't wok as well as I liked. (I place blame solely on myself and my equipment) But I have learned from Supersonic of a very valuable resource. Roll20. Another advanced roleplay site. I am spending 90% of my free time moving all of the details to there, so if you all are willing to try again there. Let me know. Any other ideas, also let me know.

Edit: I took the liberty of collecting pictures of eveyone's respective character for game purposes. If one is not ok with this, again, let me know, and I will cease.

Edited by purple.teal

Ok, This weekend, didn't wok as well as I liked. (I place blame solely on myself and my equipment) But I have learned from Supersonic of a very valuable resource. Roll20. Another advanced roleplay site. I am spending 90% of my free time moving all of the details to there, so if you all are willing to try again there. Let me know. Any other ideas, also let me know.

Edit: I took the liberty of collecting pictures of eveyone's respective character for game purposes. If one is not ok with this, again, let me know, and I will cease.

Well some one will have to control sage's token and show it to him cause he says he doesn't have a PC to use it himself but I am willing to still try it.